It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
After looking at more pictures of this event it does appear to be some type of rocket launch. You can see the vapor trail in this picture. (circled in red)

So the question is who launched the rocket? Russians deny it but then again it wouldn't be the first time they denied something that was true.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorfeuZ
reply to post by Gromle

You didn't happen to hear any sonic booms by any chance have you?

2nd line.

I didnt hear anything. Nothing alerted me, I just happend to peek out of the window and saw the spiral growing bigger and bigger.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Could be a signal to a fleet... lol

Most likely not but intriguing, it looks amazing, it's like a warp portal or something that you can get lost in!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Im sorry to keep repeating the link but i wont stop until it is at least aknowledged and im called retarted because it obviously cant be this for X reason.

jwilson.coe.uga.edu...

Theres alot here, i need peoples opinions.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Wow that is insane! If it is natural it is amazing and if it is something unnatural its amazing still...

Can't quite get my head around it!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If this has never happened before i cant wait to hear the story the mainstream scientists come up with lightning earthquake lights but the black circle and spiral look so quarky like we may have actually witnessed some kinda celestial lottery and seen a once in a forever peak at a real worm hole or anomoly we dont even understand yet. The pics are so very unsual

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Can't you see that those photos have been played with a bit?

How elese would you get a spectacular photo like that?

There is no camera in the World that would be able to take a photo like that with such spectacular precision on the colour & visuals of an object!!!

Can't you see that almost half of the photos, taken by different people in different places, show the exact same spectacular precision? Besides, eye witness testimonies describe the same view as seen in those photos...

Apparently, in this case, you get a spectacular photo like that by photographing what was there. With slow closing time because it's dark (which all cameras can do, and even do automatically if you select night vision photography.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
After looking at more pictures of this event it does appear to be some type of rocket launch. You can see the vapor trail in this picture. (circled in red)

So the question is who launched the rocket? Russians deny it but then again it wouldn't be the first time they denied something that was true.

nice find --- In the earlier pages there was a quote from the russian navtex

Notification of the Russian rocket launch on Navtex That I will paste below. The thing I don't like about this is how come the news sites are saying that a rocket launch has been denied? (ats users are amazing in finding this stuff over news sources that talked to military and space affiliates)

searching for parts of this text in google didn't help either

So whats with the dualism? coherence would make this black and white
Just wishing for more then what it is i guess

It must be a rocket -shrugs-

031230 UTC DEC 09 031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94 COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC 1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC 0600 TO 08 DEC
09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900 09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E 65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E 66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E 66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E 65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. 2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC= CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC =
NNNN NNNN

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Yes, indeed the first trail(first stage) does seem like a rocket launch, but the second stage still baffles me, not to mention the big @zz spiral. Maybe it really just is some new propulsion tech being tested, hence the secrecy.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Sorry for coming in on this late. Ive been ill and not caught up with the news the past 4 days.
The images with the spirals are long-exposure images, the photographer was more hoping to capture the launch in its entirety, but instead caught the first stage spiralling out of control (hence the spiral-like features) they show up on the photograph as the light filtering into the camera Lens takes longer than conventional camera's, so normal camera just looks like the Rocket went with a puff of smoke, while this camera gave its full-effect in a physical aspect.

As for them denying the launch happened, well with millions of pounds of software lying around, they wouldnt want foreign countries getting their hands on any secret hardware..so if they deny the failure even happened then the launch never existed. It could have been "any other" launch.

Dude theres like 3 three freaking videos and your talking about a picture?
www.vgtv.no...

www.vgtv.no...

www.vgtv.no...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yes, it was probably the Bulava. launched from "the world's worst nuclear submarine". lol

Nuclear filling Bulava waiting for his "mistress" (Google translated: Russian -> English)

Tests of the missiles carried on board the world's worst nuclear submarine Dmitry Donskoy "(project 941 class" Shark ")

...Actually, it was probably launched from the Юрий Долгорукий (Yuri Dolgoruky)

the Bulava could be accepted into service no earlier than 2010, provided at least two successful test launches from the board of its future media - missile submarine strategic Yuri Dolgoruky

link   
Alright here is my two ...

What if a rocket were launched in conjunction with some 'other' kind of test like harp or whatever. Either to see what happened to the rocket or that the rocket could be used as a cover for the light show everyone saw. In other words, what if the trail was from a rocket but the spiral pattern was from something else. The two being joined by participating in the same event.

My problem is that the trail over the horizon definitely appears like a rocket trail but the spiral pattern ?!

Do you think we will ever know ?

link   

Okay, the evidence is stacking up in favor that it IS indeed a rocket. But what KIND of rocket was it? It behaved in a way that, while similar, was VERY different than other rockets of similar size (speculative). And why the expanding "black hole" at the end? It can't be just because the rocket fule was exhausted. The "hole" obviously expands! The vapor creating the spiral just doesn't cease, it creates a whole new phenomenon.

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
There is something malicious in this thread! I just got an email on my work computer inviting me to join facebook, and the email was in some other (Norway type) language!

There is absolutely no way anything should have my work email address!

I am alerting Mods, but I suggest closing this thread!

I agree with your statement.... my computer slowed to an almost complete stop when i viewed those videos!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Will you at the very least look at this and tell me what you think? Please and thank-you in advance.

jwilson.coe.uga.edu...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen

But what KIND of rocket was it?

See my previous posts. It was likely the RSM-56 Bulava (Булава)...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
from this it looks like point of origin is behind the mountain, terrestrial. IS there a research or military facility there?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by zazzafrazz]

I think that is just a plasma wind effect.. ionized particles are glowing and drifting with the wind.

Yeah, this looks like a plasma, that is for sure, now what is the source?

Is it some effect being generated on earth?
Is is a natural discharge? or is it a man made research discharge?
Is the effect a localized effect from outside this planet but within this solar system?

See

www.youtube.com...
focusfusion.org...
focusfusion.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28

Will you at the very least look at this and tell me what you think? Please and thank-you in advance.

jwilson.coe.uga.edu...

I checked out some of the other links that you have posted, however I wasn't entirely sure what to make of them. Can you post a calm and well formed response to the links that you are posting, and then further explain what is of interest in the link provided? If users read the information from the post and are intrigued enough to probe further, they will click the link (as I did).

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

So you are telling me that this photo hasn't been played with?

Was the person directly underneath like it seems to capture this image?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To compare this "rocket" phenomena to the Aurora Borealis jump to 4:30 on this video to see the effects the aurora can produce. I think the aurora could be lights shooting from the hole in the center of the actually more "doughnut" than spherical shaped earth and so this could be a hologram (testing to see if it shows up) projected from the same area...This is decidedly HAARP related.

Aurora Borealis...jump to 4:30 for most stunning effects
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join