It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Handerreder

What ever it was, its the cooliest thing I have seen in my life! Looked like a wormhole opening, Plants my tin foil hat on ones .
Would love to see more off this happening, then TPTB, wil not be able to deny anything.

link   
You can say what you want about LHC, I have noticed that over the last decade Life always seems to imitate the movies. Maybe the illuminati use that as a way to communicate globally with eachother. The newest STAR TREK movie had a big scene in there about the red capsule and how they discovered a way to make a black hole that could swallow planets or create a worm hole. As far fetched as that may seem, there is alot of things that have happened after the fact in which scenes in movies fortold the inevitable future. Remember The lone Gunman

link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
You say things like that...I agree...it's probably got nothing to do with the LHC...BUT IT COULD DO...you have no idea and neither do I...IF it was caused by the LHC the physics behind it would be so mind boggling our brains would boil...yet you sit their arrogantly stating no such thing is possible and is absolutely ridiculous to even mention the idea...

seriously it has never been my intention to come off as arrogant, on the contrary, people spewing uninformed sensationalistic BS about the LHC, now that's arrogance!

but ... Oke, you win there is a 1/10000000000000000000000000000000 ridiculously small chance that it COULD be caused by the LHC, but it's VERY VERY VERY unlikely and quite frankly it's ridiculous in my humble opinion.

Happy now?

Btw...Your attitude towards posters in this thread might be caused by the LHC interfering with your brainwaves, who knows, the possibility is out there, so in you logic , we can't rule that out!

See what i did there?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

Nobody is insisting it's LHC. Even HAARP seems not likely. As I said, it is probably two combined independent phenomena. One, a rotating rocket and atmospheric properties, frozen fog, other particles, etc. which refract light in this fashion.

As for bending space/time continuum, modern physics is very much into that business, starting with Einstein...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
MHO... It was a failed missile launch...

Uncanny, that's an exact duplicate of the images in this thread! Awesome.

*sarcasm*

I haven't read of it, but does anyone know what the wind was like that morning? Because if it was some sort of smoke or exhaust, surely it could not have remained perfect until it entirely disappeared, and given that it did completely disappear, had it been smoke or exhaust also, it would not have done. It would have lingered and distorted over time.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Are you folks seriously considering this may be a malfunctioning of a standard rocket?

No way.

I'd believe it was magnetically charged meteorite before that . . .

I have no idea what this thing is, but I've seen some pretty spectacular atmospheric events, and this one takes the cake!

It takes the whole damn bakery!

[edit on 12/9/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
H.A.A.R.P. is there. Maybe that has something to do with it. Please look at the thread UFOs THE OTHER TRUTH...I include new links there everyday after scanning YOUTUBES UPLOADED TODAY section....no old shots if cigars or hubcaps, or tiny dots that could be airplanes. I have taken the best most recent sightings...one is the same ship over 4 cities on or about the same evening. I have gone through many clips and post only the most irrefutable evidence I can find.
This you have here....I haven't seen anything like this. It is similar to the plasma ball but they do not sport a wake of vapor.
I spend hours pouring over photos and film to weed out the credible...for example Jonathan Reeds story and photo I believe could very well be hoaxed.
What I show you on my thread is just like this that cannot be manufactured by man...at least not the man that I know from earth!

Don't star me, flag me, or comment at all... just please go look at my last couple of posts (NOT the first post) and see for yourself.

Disclosure is set to take place in 2010

We will not have to wait for 2012 like I thought...in fact I thought that is what 2012 was going to be all about but now I am flummoxed...2012 will be dealing with something else. WHAT?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Its Zalgo. He's coming...

H̳̜͍͙ͭ̋̍ͪͤ̑e̺̜͇̰̞͂̔̾̈́ͨ͟'̡̜͎̤̼̳̮̫ͪ͒sͨ͋ͯͪ̎̎̓͘ ̺̯͉̖ͤ̒̀ͅc̛̲͔̦̥ͮ͗̊̅ͨ͋o̠̙̯ͧ̏̾͋͗ͨm̠͙̂ͣ̏ͭ̾͂į͈̣̝̹͓̪̾̅̿n͍͕̱̐̐ͦ͘g̖̹̝̠̈ͧ̿͞.̾̀̽ͨ̚͏̞̖ ̒͏͇̹̼̲̘̟H̦̭̗̞ͩ͠e̝̫͕̲͍̩ͅ'̳͈̪͍̚s͕͟ ͚̙̮͙̠͗ͦ̊̔ͮ̉c̢̭̬͚ͣͣô͚̰͙̣̮͊̏̉͡m̶̾͆̍͑̐͑ͅi͇̯̹͇͕̜̿̾̋̌̋ǹ͎̖̭̒ͮͬ̒ͩg̯̲ͪ͗̀.̸̣̦̯̃ ͮH̑ͧ̓́ͪ͏͚̰̼ͅE̪̩̫͓̒ ̠͚͙̠̩͓̜̊͌̔͊̔I̼̖͙S͍͓͈ ̺͔̬͖̣̲̱ͨͤ̌͞C̘̼̩̦̭̞̔̌̌̌̑ͮͩỎ̖̻͍̮̣̰̰ͯ̽̊ͯ͗̄́M̮̱̮I̺̗͈̞̳̝͜N̶̯̓G̪ͬͤ ̧̥̹̗̦̹̖ͧ!̷͓̦̻̱̦̟̌̌͊ͮ̆ͮ

̳̭̈ͨͩͦ͌̍
̴̬̭̠̅̅̉̆̓̍̎̀̈Z̛̳̞̣͙̗̗̜̯ͮ̔͂͠A̫͙͇̾́L̷̦̪̝̞̻̤͔̥̮̾̎̌̉͋̉͝G̤̘̣̮̺͔̾͂́O̢͂̈̅͗ͬ̒͏̬̖͍̹̮

̼͕̐͊̾̇̾ͦ̋̕Z̴̨̦͔̜̲̯̼̔͒ͤ̅͗ͫ̈Ạ̴̢̪̳͚͈͖̮̦̥̃͆ͧͭ͞L̴͙̤̤͕͍͈ͦ̀͑̽ͅͅG̞̗̼͎̏̋̋ͤ̌̈́͂̉͢O͛̋̑͊̌ ̬͕̫̙̥̩̳͂ͬͅͅ

ͮ̆́̈́̑ͮ̀͏̤̫͚͓̳̕Z̧̩̜̪̭̖̪̫̍͗̎ͧÄ̴̭̼͈̥̦͚͎́ͯ̒͆ͣͥ̿͊L͙͍̻̺̮̙̦̹͑ͨ͟G͚̠̎̂̆́͘O̱͇͎͋̍̏̇̒̉̚

[edit on 9-12-2009 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jukiodone2

Not trying to start a witch hunt or anything here, but I find it rather odd that you just registered today, and are so vehemently denying any strange qualities about this event.

It seems almost commonplace to you that we would see something like this; like it's almost normal, and boring.

...Curious...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by serbsta

I'm wondering if this image has a long exposure?

Will help explain the symmetry etc.

It indeed is, the original article from vg.no (a paper like the english "The Sun") states it was taken with a long exposure.

link   
This thread should be a case study. So many "members" write here about a very strange phenomena only to jump to a conclusion that it is a "rocket launch"..when it is soooooo obvious that it is not.

This thread offers an opportunity for a scientific discussion - this is either an odd natural phenomena, caused by northern magnetic and electric activity, or it is a supernatural event.

This is not "human made", nothing human can make such a perfect, clear LIGHT show, without tons of smoke. Nothing!!!

All the "members" who said "nothing to see here, just failed rocket, move on" are - suspects...which only makes me think that there is something really interesting and important with this event. They would not work hard on this thread if there was no reason to hide the truth.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by herbivore]

link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

There isn't a lot of wind at the edge of space. There isn't a lot of anything.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
-puts on tinfoil hat-

Here are quotes from this page
LINK

Anna Rathsman by Swedish Space Coorparation in Kiruna denied that there can be a rocket from their center. VG Nett has also been in contact with Andøya Rocket Range who said that there have been no launches on Wednesday morning.

VG Nett has on Wednesday morning talked to meteorologists, astronomers, professionals in Sweden, the Armed Forces in Norway and the Russian embassy. . No one knows knows what light is due.

(AP) The Norwegian Space Center believes the mysterious giant spiral is a Russian rocket that is launched from a U-boat in the White Sea. The Russian Northern Fleet denies that such a thing should have happened.

So officially they are stumped
NOT A ROCKET

[edit on 9-12-2009 by '___'omino]

link   
I am very curious to see what Nasa has to say? Don't they still have astronauts up there? Maybe they finally made a elevator

Send the info to Jesse Ventura so he can film it on conspiracy theory..lol

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Moose318]

link   
reply to post by XyZeR

seriously it has never been my intention to come off as arrogant, on the contrary, people spewing uninformed sensationalistic BS about the LHC, now that's arrogance!
Yeah...true...people do go about putting forth the theory the wrong way some times...but it's still a valid theory and deserves mention...

Btw...Your attitude towards posters in this thread might be caused by the LHC interfering with your brainwaves, who knows, the possibility is out there, so in you logic , we can't rule that out!
...you know...I'm just not the type of guy that believes in coincidences...especially not ones which involve extremely small and fundamental particles being smashed together...and then around the same time some weird as hell phenomena appears in the sky...people do spout "uninformed sensationalistic BS about the LHC" all the time...but you've gotta admit...the timing is a little odd...also the fact that Nostradamus wrote something concerning the "raypoz"...a ray of positive particles such as protons? He also said "Before the coming the sky will show signs"...so you know...I'm not one to dismiss it as rediculous BS instantly...

P.S Sorry if I have been coming off a bit rude...I think it's time to get some sleep
...have fun...

[edit on 9/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
You can say what you want about LHC, I have noticed that over the last decade Life always seems to imitate the movies. Maybe the illuminati use that as a way to communicate globally with eachother. The newest STAR TREK movie had a big scene in there about the red capsule and how they discovered a way to make a black hole that could swallow planets or create a worm hole. As far fetched as that may seem, there is alot of things that have happened after the fact in which scenes in movies fortold the inevitable future. Remember The lone Gunman

You are right. Some of the movie makers such as Steven Spielberg were in the know and they get the material for their work based on actual working theories, evidence and science. They seem to take what information is already there and run with it. That's because a story is so much better with elements of truth in it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Come on guys. The official story will be released soon nad it will be one of two things. The first is swamp gas. The second more likely explaination will be a weather balloon.
No, really, this is amazing stuff and I will be interested in the "official" stopry.
S&F

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
And what do you people think of the "ball" on the first pic in this serial?

www.altaposten.no...

Ahaha, yeah, weather baloon

[edit on 9-12-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

what do you recon this might be Phage?
2nd line

[edit on 9-12-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
One possibility could be it's a rocket trail and a nuclear blast in space, and the remainings of the blast interacting with earths magnetic field and the rocket's exhaust fumes?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join