It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Less than two hours ago, this phenomena was observed over northern Norway. No one knows what is is. Do you have any idea on what it might be? If so, let us hear about it.

Photo: Odd Magne Haugen

Google translated article

In the morning rush hour, at 07.47, showed the special phenomenon in the sky. It is described as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "thrown out" luminous rings. The phenomenon grew rapidly in a spiral, with bright white rings towards the edges and blue, bright rings in the center. Spiral grew steadily larger, until it eventually was significantly greater than both the moon and other things it will be normal to find in the sky.

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

[---]

The whole thing lasted just under one minute and then spiral in the sky collapsed, leaving it in a dark, circular "hole" in the night sky.

Photo: Jan Erik Steine

More pictures here: www.altaposten.no...

Direct link to the article in Norwegian here:
www.altaposten.no...

Another Norwegian article here:
www.tv2nyhetene.no...

[edit on 9 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The article just speculates, if its a russian ballistic missile gone astray, Thats all.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Phage

Phage very good diversion
except if the first two stages of the rocket you suggest were successful the rocket would have flown upwards from Khazahkstan where it was launched, would it not? I know the world is round but the 3rd stage is when a rocket enters the earths atmosphere, is it not? It must have gone severly off course on the second stage to end up over Norway! BTW, you were extremely quick to debunk my theory, did I hit a nerve? How much do you get paid to debumk? Is it better pay than an honest job? Don't deny that you are being paid because you live on this site spoiling every interesting event and question with your debunking!

I maybe wrong... but I'm pretty sure this was launched from the White Sea from a submarine...

3 stage when it enters the Earths Atmosphere? How would it enter when it's on it's way out?

Yes the Earth is round... Ding Ding Ding... You got one right!

Quick to debunk a theory when what you have for a debate doesn't equate to much...

Get paid to debunk... No it's to much fun to shoot holes through a theory that is based on imagination.

Phage is a well respected member of ATS... I think your barking up the wrong tree here.

Edit for spelling...

[edit on 12/11/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here's a great schematic of the missile's flight profile: en.rian.ru...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This doesn't look to me like a failed missile test to me, no explosion, debris or anything you might expect from a failed missile and even if it was.....what the hell was it carrying to create what was seen....this by all acounts was a real event and i think a very important one, i for one have never seen, heard or dreamt of anything quite like it and i've studied ufo's, ghosts and general anomolies for years....this seems to be the real deal and my instincts tell me it is real, it happened, and has bigger consequencies than we can imagine...so what is it? I'm half convinced the black hole we see at the end is just that....a black hole...my question is whether the blue/green spiral beam creates it or the other way round.....mind boggling!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by WoMaNfIsH]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

We (you) are talking about two different tests. The successful test was ground launched on the 10th. The failed test was a submarine launch on the 9th. Neither missile went over Norway.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
gizmodo.com...

I never should of posted a link from gizmodo. . . .
I think they are mocking us =(
HAHA

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Oh so I am a moron and you are seriously smart? So a rocket exits into the earths atmosphere? Really?
Wow

Phage is well respected, I agree, yes by the other debunkers and negative creatures that post on this site!

I did not for one minute suggest an alien space ship, but I obviously touched a nerve with my suggestion of a projection device!

Carry on, I am such a moron, I have no brain, I am just a cartoon character but I just don't care

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Oh so I am a moron and you are seriously smart? So a rocket exits into the earths atmosphere? Really?
Wow

I wasn't calling you any names... I was just responding to your post.

So a rocket exits into the earths atmosphere? Really?
Wow

The funny part of this was... I was quoting you...
You may need to go back to your post and re-read it.

The only one that is getting defensive is you dude... Not saying I'm smart... I just thought I was stating the obvious. My bad!

Myself along with other people in here, (ATS and this Thread) are just answering questions and showing proof of the missile. So far I haven't seen any proof that it's something other than that. If you have proof... please enlighten us!

Edit for spelling... yes again... *sigh*

[edit on 12/11/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A missile defense system comprising a rail gun or similar technology would explain the way the third stage engine could have ruptured on two exactly opposing sides in order to create the concentric spiral of propellant seen by the witnesses and on the videos.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This doesn't look to like a failed missile test to me, no explosion, debris or anything you might expect from a failed missile and even if it was.....what the hell was it carrying to create what was seen....this by all acounts was a real event....it happened! I for one have never seen, heard or dreamt of anything quite like it and i've studied ufo's, ghosts and general anomolies for years....this seems to be the real deal and my instincts tell me that it is...so what is it? I'm half convinced the black hole we see at the end is just that....a black hole...my question is whether the blue/green spiral beam creates it or the other way round and spiral is eminating from it......either way.....mind boggling!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That color of blue is so odd. It could not be the oxidation of cobalt or any other substance I know of. After looking at the second rocket launch I am leaning toward the rocket theory.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by earthdude]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So where is the Rocket or at least the debris? Initially the Russians denied that they had any rockets tests on that day and then changed their tune, why? Where is the radar evidence btw? Rockets may swirl, I admit, they also have fuel burning out of the bottom, but they certainly do not, in any way, project a light from or to the ground (behind the mountain)! So what is it, if it's not a rocket? You want everything to fit into your tidy little box mind when sometimes questions just cannot be answered at this stage! Maybe it was just swamp gas or the planet venus which has been described previously to play tricks on peoples mind by appearing to change colour, spin, fly across the night sky at various altitudes, change shape and appear to be metalic or tri-angular structured craft, even to sober wide awake people!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Hongkongphooey]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is time travel possible? We are all travelling in time right now...it just happens to be forward! When you are reading this it is your 'now' but it is my 'past'.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Connections to the Fatima events are being made:

“When you see a night illuminated by an unknown light ..."

dsfalar.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's a half assed Bat signal....sorry I had too.

It's damn cool though.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

WOW... that was a mouthful! You may want to take a deep breath after that post. Phew!

Anyway. I posted this earlier in regards to other witnesses and other debris.

As far as the blue light... I think we already debunked that... successfully.

Originally posted by x2Strongx

reply to post by Gromle

Here's a translation of that page... Looks like several fishermen saw this!
Google Translate

I would try to shoot it with your mobile phone. And I shot - until I noticed that the light came closer. I saw that it was a yellow part, which was a little tip, which came to me while it was in the spiral. Then I threw my cell phone and guided the boat away, "said Hansen. While he steered the boat, he saw the yellow section, go into the sea only a few hundred meters away. - Then came the awful lot of white smoke just where it went down in the sea. It was awful lot of smoke, "says Hansen.

You can say that I got in a hurry when I had to move the boat, so I had not looked so good after. In addition, I had the deck lights on. But after it went into the sea, I had to take me a cigarette to calm his nerves. I was a little nervous, "says Hansen.

When the yellow section came to me, was the ring around the spiral in all sorts of colors. But when the yellow section went into the sea, the light was gone. And in two-three-four minutes hung a blue light in the sky, just like a train after it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The problem with the fisherman's report is that he was no where near the missile test.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah... I looked at the coordinates that they gave... and it didn't seem to add up.

It might be just a guy that wanted to get on the news...

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join