It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

Amazing!

Explain that contrail on the first and second picture in this post.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

*** So your saying that Ancient man designed the spiral from something they witnessed... Take a look around at nature... you will see spirals everywhere.

BREAKING NEWS... Nature is now simulating the spiral seen from UFOs and other phenomenon!

Example below...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b32c9f03831.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

show me the contrail from the sea. are talking about the blue light that winds like a corkscrew? if so it's good they got it on video because it's the first time the plume is smaller at it's launch and grows exponentially larger the higher it gets instead of what typically happens (the opposite).

no rocket does what is shown in the pics or vids. the spiral ejecta video would require the missile to be "fixed" at a single point (as if on a pinwheel) and require no wind and no gravity to produce a the white spiral. you explain to me what "physics" allows for a failed missile (whatever stage) to emit a beam of light from it's center and focus it on the ground w/ an obvious "corkscrew" effect.

From the sounds of it, if the Russians told you people there were no such thing as Russians, you'd believe them.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arlisjohnson

I guess you didn't see this post then... *sigh*

Originally posted by x2Strongx
Okay... one more time... Take a look at these videos and the pictures below and see the effects of missiles. Can you see similarities?

MHO... It is a missile... pics show why I think it's one.

Originally posted by x2Strongx

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f27fc5514868.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d738f7eaad4f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/173cda16f912.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5399d73c6355.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3235ed8082f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d032261709b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/428295f76c45.jpg[/atsimg]
Source:

Edit to place in source.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by x2Strongx]

[edit on 12/10/2009 by x2Strongx]

[edit on 12/11/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Now compare those images to the Norway incident...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

No similarity to the Norway phenomenon. In fact these videos prove the opposite that the rocket could not produce that perfectly symmetrical spiral structure in the Norwegian sky.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Snails are probably plasma powered.

My previous post has a link in it. There you'll find pictures.

no rocket does what is shown in the pics or vids. the spiral ejecta video would require the missile to be "fixed" at a single point (as if on a pinwheel) and require no wind and no gravity to produce a the white spiral.

Do you know why some guns make their bullets spin?
And it wasn't at a fixed point. It was constantly moving (rolling) to the left in videos.
That blue thing is it's fume/vapor. The light it's emitting is it's thruster.

And don't forget how high it happened.

One of the non-Norway images that x2Strongx posted has that blue fume in it too.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The spiral was not "fixed". There was no beam of light. Did you read the eyewitness description at all?
From the OP:

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Compare the image with the contrail coming from the ground and some blue fume with the Norwegian one.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousaboutsky
reply to post by patmac

r u suggesting a possible russian HAARP?

There is an interview on Rense that talks about this. Rumors are that Russia purposely tested their version of HAARP to coincide with Obama and representatives from other countries being in the area.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Funny that Janes Defence Weekly (you have to be subscriber) website states that the exact same missle test in Russia (same time, place etc.) was a complete success, which throws that explanation (which was a stupid explanation anyway) out! So what was it? my guess a new 3D projection system test, using several projectors and capable of being used to fool people! The 'powers that be' can then use this system to shape religious beliefs, cause trouble perhaps and have an excuse to clamp down on the masses???? Who knows but I would prefer it to be a sign from either Extraterrestrials or Argathans than the TPTB!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What makes you think that the contrail and the blue light area related? The contrail could have been left by some airplane before or after the event.

While the rocket launch happened approximately at the same time, both events were separated by 500 km; the rocket flew east, but not west; it did not crossed Finnish airspace; and finally, the Russian Ministry of Defense while confirming the failed launch at the same time denied that it was seen in Norway.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot

What makes you think that the contrail and the blue light area related? The contrail could have been left by some airplane before or after the event.

While the rocket launch happened approximately at the same time, both events were separated by 500 km; the rocket flew east, but not west; it did not crossed Finnish airspace; and finally, the Russian Ministry of Defense while confirming the failed launch at the same time denied that it was seen in Norway.

They are related because you can clearly see that it is coming from the ground and looks exactly like it does on some other photos.

500km? What gives you the idea that the spiral has to be in Norwegian airspace? You do know that the Earth is round, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

according to your video, the missile is affected, as i mentioned earlier, by gravity and falls.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Are you sure you're not talking about this test:

ICBM Topol Hits Hypothetical Target At Kazakh Firing Ground
Moscow ITAR-TASS in English 1508 GMT 10 Dec 09
MOSCOW, December 10 (Itar-Tass) -- The warhead of the intercontinental ballistic missile Topol, which was test-launched at 15.35 Moscow time on Thursday from the firing ground Kapustin Yar, hit the hypothetical target at the firing ground Sary-Shagan in Kazakhstan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Bulava test was a confirmed failure, though we don't know what failed.

"The first two stages of the rocket worked as they should have, however, in the third and final stage of the flight a technical error occurred," the statement said. "According to tests, the third stage's engine was unstable."

www.themoscowtimes.com...

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, give up. No point trying to debate, many of others departed from this thread hours ago.

Sad reflection of what ATS has become.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Please provide a source for your statement that the Russian Defense Ministry said the test was not visible in Norway.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow, over 100 pages and the missile/not a missile debate rages on....

I would say that while the pattern left in the sky was very unusual and almost unearthly, it seems to me that the missile explanation is the most plausible given the other evidence provided here...

I gave up on this thread over 80 pages ago, but I'd be curious what the "it's not a missile" crowd thinks it was...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
Funny that Janes Defence Weekly (you have to be subscriber) website states that the exact same missle test in Russia (same time, place etc.) was a complete success, which throws that explanation (which was a stupid explanation anyway) out!

More convenient evidence that there's an excuse for why we aren't allowed to see it!

At least post the relevant passages in quotation marks so we can see the original rather than be at the mercy of your own imagination.

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join