It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
On the off chance any viewers do actually investigate, then i would direct your attention to the known satellites positions prior to this week and one month earlier. You will notice a change in paths indicating that all eyes and ears are well aware of the situation and the mere non paper circulating is a valid indication that # has hit the fan.

Please provide some more precise information about which of the hundreds of active satellites you're referring to, and how YOU know they are positioned differently -- rather than merely guessing, in an attempt to deflect this exciting and productive discussion into fantastical and phantasmagorical blind alleys.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is only my thought on the whole UFO thing, but I've looked through a lot of UFO information, all the sightings reported can be classified into 2 groups, a glowing light or a metallic object with various shapes, cigar, round etc. Now these glowing "UFO" I think are plasma phenomena in the atmosphere... Anyone heard of orb lightning? That is plasma.. lightning is plasma it's electrons, super heated! Now recently they are starting to get the idea that lightning could be caused by a cascade of electrons in the atmosphere... electrons like from cosmic rays. There are MANY "unexplained" lightning base atmospheric phenomena. Not to mention things like "meteo-tsunamis". I never heard of them until we had one in Tasmania, Australia last week...

The other UFOs are most likely man created, we sure love metal.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is the only Satellite image I have been able to find regarding the weather over this area... On the site which is labeled in the upper right hand corner will show you a progressive image to see which way the clouds are moving.

Not sure if it helps... but here it is...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9afd0aedfb18.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

On the off chance any viewers do actually investigate, then i would direct your attention to the known satellites positions prior to this week and one month earlier. You will notice a change in paths indicating that all eyes and ears are well aware of the situation and the mere non paper circulating is a valid indication that # has hit the fan.

Can you show us evidence of this?

I have the TLE'S of (and archives of) about 20,000 sats and debris I can run plots with current and dated TLE's. I would run the comparisons if you could give us a more compelling reason to further waste my time in this thread.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Zeptepi]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Xenus

Then why haven't we seen this phenomenon and documented it within the last 50 years? It seems odd that it happened and the official explanation involves a failed missile test.

But we have, Xenus. For fifty years, the best UFOs coming out of Russia have been caused by their top secret space and missile tests, the military encouraged the public misinterpretation of them as coverup, and Western ufologists gullibly swallowed them up as genuine proof of [insert favorite Sci-Fi fantasy here] and to this day continue to serve the coverup of a dead regime. These Russian 'pseudo-UFOs' have polluted the world's UFO data bases, and nobody ever even noticed.

The first nuclear explosion in history took place in New Mexico, at the Alamogordo Test Range, on the Jornada del Muerto (Journey of Death) desert, in the test named Trinity.

This test was intended to prove the radical new implosion weapon design that had been developed at Los Alamos during the previous year. This design, embodied in the test device called Gadget, involved a new technology that could not be adequately evaluated without a full scale test. The gun-type uranium bomb, in contrast, was certain to be effective and did not merit testing. In addition, since no nuclear explosion had ever occurred on Earth, it seemed advisible that at least one should be set off with careful monitoring to test whether all of the theoretical predictions held.

The origin of the name Trinity for this event is uncertain. It is commonly thought that Robert Oppenheimer provided the name, which would seem logical, but even this is not definitely known. A leading theory is that Oppenhimer did select it, and that he did so with reference to the divine Hindu trinity of Brahma (the Creator), Vishnu (the Preserver), and Shiva (the Destroyer). Oppenheimer had an avid interest in Sanskrit literature (which he had taught himself to read), and following the Trinity test is reported to have recited the passage from the Bhagavad-Gita that opens this page.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky,
That would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
I am become Death,
The shatterer of Worlds.

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

It's odd you should mention UFOs though, UFOs have only been an issue ever since the first nuclear tests... UFOs have been seen in history, but those glowing UFOs can be explained by plasma physics... not electric universe, PLASMA physics. The reports are the results of the nukes, they create plasma and auroral events, watch some videos... they were not testing the BOMBS, they were using the energy to perform plasma research and high energy experiments...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Xenus]

[mod edit: added required external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
reply to post by tristar

Can you show us evidence of this?

I have the TLE'S of (and archives of) about 20,000 sats and debris I can run plots with current and dated TLE's. I would run the comparisons if you could give us a more compelling reason to further waste my time in this thread.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Zeptepi]

Run the numbers, the numbers will answer exactly what you have asked me and the reason why i posted was to perhaps create some activity within your or who evers neuron synapses.

run the numbers

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

You make up BS on the go? On the last page you referred to Trinity as the device and now you corrected yourself and referred to it as the test's name?
Please stop your nonsense in this thread. Start your own one. Do you even know what the words that you use mean?

reply to post by Imagir

This isn't latest news. He just didn't link the spiral to the missile failure because he didn't probably see it himself when it happened.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by tristar

Please provide some more precise information about which of the hundreds of active satellites you're referring to, and how YOU know they are positioned differently -- rather than merely guessing, in an attempt to deflect this exciting and productive discussion into fantastical and phantasmagorical blind alleys.

Please look at my above reply to another member, it answers exactly what your asking me.

run the numbers

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by Xenus

You make up BS on the go? On the last page you referred to Trinity as the device and now you corrected yourself and referred to it as the test's name?
Please stop your nonsense in this thread. Start your own one. Do you even know what the words that you use mean?

reply to post by Imagir

This isn't latest news. He just didn't link the spiral to the missile failure because he didn't probably see it himself when it happened.

I thought this thread is meant to be strictly on topic? And here I get attacked for no reason for simply putting out some information regarding the event, which happens to be a high density plasma phenomena... The same as the kind of spirals found in ancient rock carvings and cave paintings. I apologize if I accidentally referred to the Trinity "test" as the device, the device itself was called the Gadget? It really makes no difference, I did give out the website nuclearweaponarchive.org... which has the "proper information" about the first test. Let's not get bogged down with names and semantics. You just call BS without even discussing anything I posted, good work.

Plasma is a very complex thing...the 4th state of matter is not easily explained, not many people will understand much of this, just think of the Norway spiral is a aurora type event... caused by magnetic fields which can store energy, and magnetic fields MOVE. Play with a magnet some time, I recommend the Neodymium ones. Don't dismiss the idea simply because you don't understand it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here is a link to a map... These are the coordinates that the Fisherman claims where parts of the missile went down in the water...
Google Maps
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbd40cb71aac.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by x2Strongx

reply to post by Gromle

Here's a translation of that page... Looks like several fishermen saw this!
Google Translate

I would try to shoot it with your mobile phone. And I shot - until I noticed that the light came closer. I saw that it was a yellow part, which was a little tip, which came to me while it was in the spiral. Then I threw my cell phone and guided the boat away, "said Hansen. While he steered the boat, he saw the yellow section, go into the sea only a few hundred meters away. - Then came the awful lot of white smoke just where it went down in the sea. It was awful lot of smoke, "says Hansen.

You can say that I got in a hurry when I had to move the boat, so I had not looked so good after. In addition, I had the deck lights on. But after it went into the sea, I had to take me a cigarette to calm his nerves. I was a little nervous, "says Hansen.

When the yellow section came to me, was the ring around the spiral in all sorts of colors. But when the yellow section went into the sea, the light was gone. And in two-three-four minutes hung a blue light in the sky, just like a train after it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

You haven't provided any proof that it is plasma-whatever related.
It's been explained several times that it was a missile test. It was launched from the White Sea. The first two stages were successful. The third failed. The first two stages got it high enough to be visible from a considerable distance.
The blue cone is the rocket's fumes not some aurora-like phenomenon.

This is what probably happened up there:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

3) A Rocket of any kind, Russia (previously stated) has the entire country of Siberia to test these rockets, why test a Russian rocket over Norway when world leaders are present? That is an act of war, therefor, Rocket Theory is counterintelligence.

The mystery continues.

Brilliant point.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've finally found out what this was!

Please watch the whole thing, but the spiral is from 1:40 and after.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
[edit on 12/11/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wish people would quit posting that silly "simulation". It's done on 3Dmax studios and it proves nothing.

The simulations done by Dr. Perrat and his team were done on SUPER COMPUTERS which they had unlimited access to, clocking millions of hours, the nuclear test data and tests from Los Alamos (and perhaps all the others) and all the other evidence of plasma and the rock carving link he found which clearly show plasma events like the one in Norway... I emailed the guy, I asked him and if you check his bio you would see he knows what the hell he is talking about more then any of you. That was no ROCKET, anyone with common sense would see that. The images and the videos all prove that it is a high density plasma event.

You can BELIEVE that was a rocket, I know what it was, you don't have to BELIEVE me, all you need to do is go to all the links I posted and check them out and THINK for yourselves and make up your minds, who would know more about the event, a plasma physicist and electrical engineer who spent over 35 years working with plasma or someone who regurgitates the MSM, the silly 3D animation someone created using 3D max and the "official" explanation of a spectacular event that many people saw.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

The simlation was for those with limited imagination of how a spiral might form from fuel that is ejected from a spinning missile.
Provide proof that it is plasma related.

I did think for myself. I learned the basic properties of the missile and I know that it is capable of reaching those heights. Then all logic says that it is possible what is shown in the simulation.
How do you debunk the contrail coming from the sea?

Oh my god! Plasma this, plasma that.

I am now awaiting for your explanation on how that plasma-something happened then.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by Xenus

The simlation was for those with limited imagination of how a spiral might form from fuel that is ejected from a spinning missile.
Provide proof that it is plasma related.

Yeah, you need quite the imagination to BELIEVE that the Norway event was a rocket or missile... If you had actually bothered to read any of the evidence I have already provided in my links you would understand. The mere fact that you ask me for proof when I have already provided plenty is laughable and it shows you didn't even bother to go through it all, if any. You would not have even had time. Everything is already explained in everything I posted, check the links, all the evidence and proof is there.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

That's like saying... That I know for a fact that this piece of art was made because they witnessed a PLASMA phenomenom and a .... UFO...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
reply to post by Xenus

That's like saying... That I know for a fact that this piece of art was made because they witnessed a PLASMA phenomenom and a .... UFO...

Uh, spirals over time have become a symbol, of death and rebirth, of creation and destruction. It's a very common symbol, but it originated in the ancient days of mankind, where did they see spirals like that WORLDWIDE in caves and mountains? What were they? They were important enough for them to carve them into rocks and built massive monoliths... It was a major event, just like the spiral in Norway.

You can believe it's a rocket if you want, that is your choice, I'm simply providing an alternate explanation, one that makes perfect sense to me. I really don't care if you believe me but at least look at the links I posted and check the information out. If we start having more of these kinds of high density plasma events I would say that this high density plasma is getting closer...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

And your expertise is? You are a rocket scientist?

If you disbelieve the statement released, at least back it up.Your attitude "LOL if u believes its a rocketz then youll believe anything lol" doesn't brush with us.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join