It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
More videos of last nights 'rocket UFO' seen from Chelyabinsk and elsewhere:

www.youtube.com...

foto:
www.mr7.ru...

scroll to bottom of this article
www.e1.ru...

The viewers are looking south, and the movement is right (Kapustin Yar launch site on the lower Volga) to left (Sary Shagan missile impact zone in east Kazakhstan).

There's a definite spiral shape at the end of the sequence, but thicker and less multiple-ringed than the Tromso videos.

The Topol ICBM is the land-launched version of the Bulava. And this test flight, despite the spiral, was successful.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I asked him of cosmic ray flux was the cause of the event in Norway...

RE: Regarding plasma/aurora phenomena over Norway‏From:

Today we have only very weak auroras in the upper ionosphere. In the past, as NASA's THEMIS satellites have discovered, they were a million-million times more energetic and located say, 1 million km from Earth. Petroglyphs are pictures of these, we know, from thermonuclear explosion pictures underground and very high energy experiments in canyons. Also, from supercomputer modeling. No, the cosmic flux will not change anything but dense plasma entering the solar system, as is now happening, will.

His paper on the link between petroglyphs and plasma. He has now found over 4 MILLION petroglyphs with plasma images carved/painted on. interesting. www.scribd.com...

There are no spirals in that one, but if you simply google image search spiral petroglyph you can see many petroglyphs yourselves.

The discovery that objects from the Neolithic or Early Bronze Age carry patterns associated with high-current Z-pinches provides a possible insight into the origin and meaning of these ancient symbols produced by man. This paper directly compares the graphical and radiation data from high-current Z-pinches to these patterns. The paper focuses primarily, but not exclusively, on petroglyphs. It is found that a great many archaic petroglyphs can be classified according to plasma stability and instability data. As the same morphological types are found worldwide, the comparisons suggest the occurrence of an intense aurora, as might be produced if the solar wind had increased between one and two orders of magnitude, millennia ago.

ON July 9, 1962, the United States detonated a 1.4-megaton
thermonuclear device in the atmosphere 400 km above
Johnston Island. The event produced a plasma whose initial
spherical shape striated within a few minutes as the plasma electrons and ions streamed along the Earth’s magnetic field to produce an artificial aurora.

Concomitant with the artificial aurora was a degradation of
radio communications over wide areas of the Pacific, lightning discharges, destruction of electronics in monitoring satellites, and an electromagnetic pulse that affected some power circuitry as far away as Hawaii.

Kukushkin and Rantsev-Kartinov at the Kurchatov Institute, Moscow, Russia, found that, based on fractal dimension analysis of experimental data from plasma pinches, electric current-carrying plasmas are a random fractal medium. The basic building block of this medium was identified by Kukushkin and Rantsev-Kartinov to be an almost-closed helical filamentary plasma configuration called a heteromac.

Petroglyphs frequently appear on the face
of rocks at heights and under conditions which seemed to
render their production impossible without the appliances of
advanced civilization, a large outlay, and the exercise of unusual skill.” Hence, like Humboldt, Mallory perhaps unconsciously subscribes to the idea that petroglyphs are other than primitive ritualistic scratchings.

A discovery that the basic petroglyph morphologies are the
same as those recorded in extremely high-energy-density discharges has opened up a means to unravel the origin of these apparently crude, misdrawn, and jumbled figures found in uncounted numbers around the Earth.

these ancient patterns could mimic and replicate high-energy phenomena that would be recorded on a nonerasable plasma display screen. Many petroglyphs, apparently recorded several millennia ago, have a plasma discharge or instability counterpart, some on a one-to-one or overlay basis. More striking is that the images recorded on rock are the only images found in extreme energy density experiments; no other morphology types or patterns are observed.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Xenus]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hopefully those rockets they have sold to Iran do the same thing when Iran decides to go on a suicidal mission to stir up war for the sake of Islamic prophecy. The difference is that they dream of war like some inspiration of God and we are trying to prevent it like some guidance from God, if prophecy is true then those in power must show they tried to prevent it and God won't condemn them. Eziekiel 38 war of Gog and Magog and Psalm 83.

Even so I believe that the power of God will separate the destroyers from the peacemakers on the Christian or Jewish side of the shore because of the spirit of God. The Bible says Jesus will return when man is about to destroy the world, the Koran copied this idea for the 12th Imam who will also wipe-out the Jews in the process, so it is either one or the other that is right or wrong, it cannot be both.

Russia is oblivious to prophecy since it is communism so it is like one blind man leading another to Bible prophecy fulfilment because like the times of Jesus the Romans nor the Jews believed in jesus but they fulfilled their own prophecy from the Old Testament.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i think it's wrong and ridiculous that people are getting so pissed off and talking down to people over someone not accepting the official story. yes, it could be a rocket, and yes, there has been evidence put forth to support that claim. but to say, 'people on here have given evidence to prove it was a rocket. stop being an idiot' is both ignorant and mean-spirited.

let's take the moon landing for example, there are 99% of the world's population that would say it happened. there is video, people involved backing the story, and as stated before, billions of people who believe it.

but does evidence and video mean it happened, or that someone or some organization(the goverment in this case) put those sources out in the public domain to convince the public it happened.

maybe it was a rocket. it's entirely possible. but what if it was project blue beam and the russians were either told to announce they were testing rockets to create an explanation, or they simply used the opportunity of missle testing to do a test of PBB so they could use the missle testing as an explanation.

or could it have not been just an amazing unknown, non-man made happening? as i've stated before, i do not believe in alien life, but couldn't it be something new and amazing that god or nature or whatever you believe in made happen?

as stated in the many, many pages behind my post, if it was a rocket, alot of variables had to take place and in a certain order and with certain timing. could it be a rocket, absolutely, but i atleast admit that if it was it is a 1/1,000,000,000 shot at all of the variables coming together in a certain way for this event to happen in this amazing way.

and also, can we not admit that it could have possibly been something other than a failed rocket launch? and if you can't entertain that notion, then please stop commenting on the thread if you're just going to be mean-spirited and bully your rocket theory.

someone stated before that if you are 100% it was a rocket, then that's fine, but don't hinder the dialogue going here as to what else it could have been.

saying 'deny ignorance' after being a jerk doesn't justify your actions. i, and many others on this thread, are trying to deny ignorance by looking at this from every angle and leaving no stone unturned. there is nothing wrong, or ignorant, about striving for knowledge and discussing theories.

and may the dialogue continue...

link   
@ JimOberg

Are you insane??!! Russia doesnt launch ICBM missiles over NATO countries.
If they did it be an international incident.

Also why would Russia launch from that area when they have the entire Siberia coastline to launch from??!! It makes no sense. Use your brain FFS

link   
It's not a missile.. it's a natural phenomena that used to happen a lot and was obviously significant enough for ancient man to build monoliths like stonehenge and leave millions of carvings and cave paintings around the world (oddly enough they are mainly distributed around mountains mainly, perhaps the humans that survived, survived in caves) depicting high density plasma phenomena. They carved spiral petroglyphs that look exactly like the Norway spiral and they certainly did not have particle colliders, nuclear weapons or any plasma research facilities, so the only way they could have seen this phenomena was in the skies.

And they certainly did not have rockets...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Your cognitions of geography are really insufficient and so your illogical conjectures.

I hope that you do not have some kind of role into the launch of intercontinental ballistic missiles tests, otherwise you would make to burst the third world war!

You must be far away also from fireworks the next christmas!!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

Then why haven't we seen this phenomenon and documented it within the last 50 years? It seems odd that it happened and the official explanation involves a failed missile test.

Are you saying that the spirals happen all the time but are dark, so we can't see them? If that's the case, how would the ancients see them - or what would have caused the spirals to become luminous all those many thousands of years ago?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I would like to remind people that these spirals more than likely have a relation to the ancient spirals found all over the world. Although, these spirals have NOTHING to do with the following:

1) L.H.C. (As we all have seen the Russian videos with the same spiral years before LHC was invented).

2) Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth megalithic site in Ireland (I have been here personally and I know the history of it and have typed that in previous posts).

3) A Rocket of any kind, Russia (previously stated) has the entire country of Siberia to test these rockets, why test a Russian rocket over Norway when world leaders are present? That is an act of war, therefor, Rocket Theory is counterintelligence.

The mystery continues.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
And maybe you haven't read or understood half a dozen recent posts which explain how the missile story has the rocket blasting off from the White Sea, exactly where the russians warned it would, and heading east towards the Kamchatka impact zone.

east.

AWAY from Finland.

So, if the rocket was flying east, away from Finland and Norway, how it could appear in the north-west instead of the east? And how it could fly to Norway without crossing Finland?

link   
reply to post by the_denv

i bet the voynich manuscripts explain the spiral...damn it!

link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Because when launching from there they can test the missiles range capabilities and Severodvinsk is there. Use your brain FFS.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
I would like to remind people that these spirals more than likely have a relation to the ancient spirals found all over the world. Although, these spirals have NOTHING to do with the following:

1) L.H.C. (As we all have seen the Russian videos with the same spiral years before LHC was invented).

2) Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth megalithic site in Ireland (I have been here personally and I know the history of it and have typed that in previous posts).

3) A Rocket of any kind, Russia (previously stated) has the entire country of Siberia to test these rockets, why test a Russian rocket over Norway when world leaders are present? That is an act of war, therefor, Rocket Theory is counterintelligence.

The mystery continues.

Uh this happened WEDNESDAY and obama arrived THURSDAY. Last time I checked they were two different days. (As another user said it wouldn't matter if it were a year apart
)

It would be cool if it were something more I must admit

Originally posted by ahemot

And maybe you haven't read or understood half a dozen recent posts which explain how the missile story has the rocket blasting off from the White Sea, exactly where the russians warned it would, and heading east towards the Kamchatka impact zone.

east.

AWAY from Finland.

So, if the rocket was flying east, away from Finland and Norway, how it could appear in the north-west instead of the east? And how it could fly to Norway without crossing Finland?

There was no "atmospheric drag" on the event, which implied the missile was higher than 100 kilometers from the earth's surface – beyond the line between our atmosphere and space. The large, white spiral in the video is "an illuminated solid propellent motor." The spira, "comes when you have a motor firing off the axis of the vehicle at right angles to the line that connects to the center of mass" yielding a "pinwheel."

Explains it mathematically
www.csmonitor.com...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
More stunning images from last night's SECOND missile test, this time in south central Russia, keep getting posted.

paste this is a single URL
www.e1.ru...

Then page down about 12 times to reach a stunning sequence of still images of the object which then flares into an expanding spiral which fades away.

Note that the rocket plume, at the end, assumes a clear 'spiral' form. However, it was nowhere near as dramatic as the multiply-wound double spiral seen from Norway.
www.youtube.com...
The spiral is also noticeable in a drawing by an eyewitness, here:
www.justmedia.ru... from this Russian-language story:
www.justmedia.ru...

The difference in sunlight conditions from pre-dawn northern Norway may account for much of the visual differences.

This video, for some reason, was taken with the camera on its side
(see the street along the right edge at the very start of the sequence). Scroll to bottom of this article
www.e1.ru... and hit the 'play' button

More videos of lower quality:
www.youtube.com...
Over Yekaterinburg: www.youtube.com... (small spiral)

The viewers are looking south, and the movement is from right (Kapustin Yar launch site on the lower Volga) to left (Sary Shagan missile impact zone in east Kazakhstan).

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

With the help of his team of 800 and GPS and super computer simulations and years of plasma physics lab experiments as well as the underground nuclear testing done in Los Alamos (the same facility which created the first nuclear device, TRINITY) they discovered plasma effects and phenomena and then it's mere coincidence that the 4 MILLION petroglyphs that Dr. Perrat has found over the years showing exactly the same high density plasma physics effects as they have found??? LOL. Not to mention all the monoliths around the world, like stonehenge. And all the cave paintings...

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Xenus

Then why haven't we seen this phenomenon and documented it within the last 50 years? It seems odd that it happened and the official explanation involves a failed missile test.

Are you saying that the spirals happen all the time but are dark, so we can't see them? If that's the case, how would the ancients see them - or what would have caused the spirals to become luminous all those many thousands of years ago?

Because now this dense plasma cloud has already entered our solar system according to the email I received from Anthony L. Perrat. It's already passing/passed through the IMF (interstellar magnetic field) powered by the sun, also don't forget the field has dropped in strength, 20% roughly, in the last decade, the sun is experiencing the deepest minimum in a long time, the solar wind is slowing down and particle density of the wind is dropping... look at all the magnetosphere anomalies in the past year, they are usually caused by either an active sun (CME, flares, cosmic rays) galactic cosmic rays, gamma ray bursts and now this high density cloud... We've been experiencing an excess in the electron and proton flux recently... Also the polar regions experience the most amount of these cosmic rays.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

The mystery continues.

Uh this happened WEDNESDAY and obama arrived THURSDAY. Last time I checked they were two different days. (As another user said it wouldn't matter if it were a year apart
)

It would be cool if it were something more I must admit

with obama, not to mention hundreds of other world leaders and officials in the neighborhood, i doubt a missle test would be allowed. they would be told to delay it for a week. obama isn't the center of the universe. no country, nor the UN, would allow a missle launch under these conditions. and if russia did it anyway, we would be hearing about it...and more imporantly, russia would be hearing about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LATEST NEWS! Russian Ministry of defense: Norway UFO/Spiral Not Linked With Russian Missile failed test.
rt.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chriskeptik
Now the white sea is 500km away. Its hard to belive you can see the exaust 500km away leading in the direction away from the viewers.

This is what is called an "argument from imaginative incapacity". where a person equates his ability to conceive of something, with the existence of that thing.

300 miles away. how high would something have to be to be seen on the horizon of an observer's location?

Calculate this and report back to the class.

Now compare that to the altitude that ICBMs fly through.

The missile was shot from the white sea to kamshatka. so every sighting from trömsö or norway in generall must have been at least or even much more than 300 miles away regarding the angle of sight an the trajectory. regarding the mountain and the angle: the white exaust right above the mountain must massive in sizeand be very high up in the air if its more than 300 miles away.

or its closer to the lense than 300 miles and the " from white sea to kamshatka" theses is wrong

.... will calculate later if it itches me again ...

But i cant fill in the variables.
1. i dont know how thik the contrail is supposed to be
2. i dont know how high such a rocket would travel.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by chriskeptik]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by Xenus

But we have, Xenus. For fifty years, the best UFOs coming out of Russia have been caused by their top secret space and missile tests, the military encouraged the public misinterpretation of them as coverup, and Western ufologists gullibly swallowed them up as genuine proof of [insert favorite Sci-Fi fantasy here] and to this day continue to serve the coverup of a dead regime. These Russian 'pseudo-UFOs' have polluted the world's UFO data bases, and nobody ever even noticed.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
On the off chance any viewers do actually investigate, then i would direct your attention to the known satellites positions prior to this week and one month earlier. You will notice a change in paths indicating that all eyes and ears are well aware of the situation and the mere non paper circulating is a valid indication that # has hit the fan.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join