It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
This thread is amazing, and I'm sorry I haven't read many of the responses yet.....

But a friend just sent me THIS - 128.122.253.144...

....and theorizes that it could be related..... An ancient cave painting.

And this he sent me THIS one - www.flickr.com...

....and said it's made by the Aboriginees.

Did ancient civilizations ever see spirals like this in the sky??

EDIT:
www.gettyimages.com...
And he just sent me this one....

And this one...
www.gettyimages.com...

He thinks this is something that happened before.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by LostNemesis]

How common are spirals? You can't just connect every spiral found in paintings to this failed rocket test. That doesn't make any sense.

Hey, I got it!

cache.gawker.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
...the spiral is a little too perfectly spiralled for my liking.

If by saying perfect you refer to the large spiral on one of the photos then I suggest you to look up how it was photographed.
To see what it really looked like check out the videos.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hey, what is more difficult?

1.- Make work a russian missile.
2.- Create such an spectacular show.

2 "Ifs" :

If #1 : When an event like this has witness, video and media cover...right the way got to be a "cover up" story, "Roswell style".

If #2 : Russians got a rocket that can do such a cool effect, don't fix it. use it for the end of the year fireworks. Chinese and Macy's will go nuts.

Final conclusion:

Well. I don't know what it was, but it was beautiful, spectacular and scary at the same time. I just want to know when russians are going to shoot another one, so we can confirm all this. Or maybe next show will be scheduled in Bolivia (is in the middle of the Andes and they don't have coast to hide a russian submarine), so it wil be "The Bolivian Bulava", and not anymore "The Bulava Bullsh....".

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Hello Hellmutt.

I believe it was a Russian rocket that failed after launched from a
submarine and the sudden disappearance of the large spiral is
because the light produced by the rocket exhaust was extinguished.

Station F - F Archangelsk,RUS
2009-12-08 16:54:55 (GMT+0)
Signal quality 100
Message number 79 Type A (Nav warning)

Navtex warning:

This warning FA79 was for december 09 to december 10

ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
09 DEC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC=
NNNN

This warning FA80 is for december 10 to december 15
so keep watching the Archangelsk northern skies

ZCZC FA80
071400 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 95
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1. ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 10 DEC TO 0800 11 DEC
0900 TO 1700 11 DEC 2100 11 DEC TO 0600 12 DEC
1000 TO 1700 12 DEC 2200 12 DEC TO 1000 13 DEC
1100 TO 1700 13 DEC 0100 TO 1400 14 DEC
0100 TO 0700 AND 1600 TO 2200 15 DEC
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA 65-12.6N 036-37.0E
65-37.2N 036-26.0E 66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 152300 DEC=
NNNN

Source (need google translation from Norwegian to english):

Google image of the warning area:

This youtube video shows the rocket climbing
then the failure happens and start spinning.

Regards,

Capt. Alejandro Franz
www.alcione.org
non-profit

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The Complete Norway Spiral UFO Light Collection 2009

Good video collection of the event.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well.. We have a bit of a paradox on our hands. First, we don't know what it is. The most "logical" explanation seems to be that it was a russian rocket, but no country nearby says it was their rocket.. And now, we have two options.

- They are lying and are simply conducting secret experiments, maybe illegal, maybe not. But in any case, anything the public should not know about..
- They are speaking the truth, and we are dealing with an extraordinary phenomenon that can/might be a danger to us.

Which case do you prefer? I prefer neither... But the thing happened. So, in any case, we might be in trouble.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by vasaga]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

The defence minestry said it was in fact a Russian missile

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Only a thought about NORWAY in that day:
Nobel prize to Barak Obama.... and this strange event (rocket lauch?)...

Strange Coincidences....

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Only a thought about NORWAY in that day:
Nobel prize to Barak Obama.... and this strange event (rocket lauch?)...

Strange Coincidences....

What's so strange about that this time?

As some members pointed out then Obama wasn't in Norway when the missile was tested.

Originally posted by ziggystar60
The failed rocket launch happened Wednesday morning, December 9.

The Nobel Peace Prize ceremony where Obama was given the prize was held TODAY, December 10. Obama was NOT in Norway yesterday. Air Force One landed here in Norway at 08.15 THIS MORNING.

Just in case you were referring to that.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
reply to post by Pauligirl

Okay, now the Russian confirmed that their rocket containing TEN NUCLEAR MISSILES failed and that billions of dollars was flushed down the toilet.

Is it just me or are the general population overlooking the general crime here?

The Russians just got caught with a rocket containing TEN NUKES over Norway while Barrack H. Obama was in Oslo, Norway!

Ten Nuclear Russian Warheads over the top of America's Presidents head and everyone is getting on as if everything is normal?

The most ironic news story

Snippet from Ironic News story
:

The president said we will now take concrete steps toward a nuclear weapons-free world. To end Cold War thinking, we will reduce the role of nuclear weapons in our national security strategy. We will negotiate a new Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty with the Russians and seek to extend this worldwide. This particular Nobel Peace Prize underscores our duty to ensure the new START is a real start toward reducing every nation’s nuclear stockpile to under a thousand.

Spiral or not, 10 nukes on Obamas head and everyone in the entire world are not reacting to this. They are happy to accept that "Ohhhh ok, it's not a UFO its just a rocket". What the hell? YES its a rocket! Start questioning this ACT OF WAR!

People are so damn blind.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I actually don't believe it was a rocket, this is a phenomena.

[edit on 10/12/2009 by the_denv]

[edit on 10/12/2009 by the_denv]

Man please stop and think for a second, do you really believe that any nation would carry out tests on a new nuclear delivery system with live warheads?

This would be political suicide, let alone with programs that are this complex in function with many possibilities for mechanical, chemical and navigation malfunctions what would be the result of a failure with live warheads? The best that could happen would be a broken arrow situation in the arctic, the worst would be the ice sheet melting a whole lot quicker than it is already, and between 1 and 20 million deaths.

Please think about what you are proposing...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by wx4caster

The basic problem with your hypothesis is that Russia has stated that this was a test of the SS-NX-30 (Bulava), a semi-ballistic MIRV platform. The missile does indeed leave the atmosphere, its third stage being a liquid fueled rocket. While spinning a missile may make it more stable it makes a nightmare of in flight maneuvering.

Other than that, your hypothesis is great!

The Bulava is also designed to negate NATO mid course defense systems, to do this it would need to be capable of rapid changes in mid flight trajectory. It may also be designed to use an unconventional semi-depressed trajectory in order to keep it as low on the horizon as possible - much like low flying bombers do to avoid detection by radar systems.

We know that rockets and ICBM's are set to spin on their own axis during flight for greater stability. We also know that the US has been spending vast resources in developing missile defense systems for over 30 years.

Maybe NATO have some systems in place that render ICBM delivery impossible by conventional means and it just passed the latest round of testing using the Bulava.
The difference is this time the tech was put on show to make a statement to those that are developing ICBM's.

Explains why Russia would be so quick to confirm the failure as it's better to admit to that than the alternative if NATO have well and truly got one up on them in this area?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
I would not comment on your second statement, because it is very naive and just laughable.

Really?

RussiaToday is never scared to mention aliens in reference to crop circles and UFOs - and the station is influenced by the Kremlin. Russia Space Agency officials, even those currently employed, have appeared in UFO documentries to talk about sightings.

Did you know that?

However, I think it is rather cute that you have not really read through this thread and are reposting points made on the third page. Cute.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
reply to post by Thill

I have thought about this for some time and my opinion is that it IS a rocket , but I am not entirely convinced that it was a "failed attempt"

I'm in complete agreement with you that this most likely was a SUCCESSFUL missile test of either a defensive OR offensive weapons systems ... naturally to divert attention it was proclaimed as a FAILED launch.
Simple conclusion ... SUCCESSFUL test of whatever ... followed by disinformation that it was yet another failed test in the series.
The Russians have some new technology and are testing it !

If the Russians wanted to avoid attention to their tests, why wouldn't they test their "new technologies" in the remote areas of Siberia, where no one would be able to see it?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Thanks for the link. The series clearly shows the the spiral effect trail and the rocket's zig zig trail off in the distance along with a close up of the zig zig trail in the final image.

Is it the water vapor experiment mentioned in an earlier post or ...???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Honestly. Do you think you would get the flight data of a Russian military rocket test. From the Russians?

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

Finnish military or civil aviation authorities could provide such data. According to the "rocket theory", the rocket should have crossed Finnish air space. However, there are no such reports from Finland. NOBODY SAW IT IN FINLAND. Maybe the rocket dematerialized at launch in Russia's White Sea and then materialized in Norway without crossing Finland?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Oh, okay, thanks. Spectacular results though!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Perhaps it was a practice run for www.sonispherefestivals.com... Knebworth fezzie sky show!

caught my eye while I was looking for tickets

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Confirmed as a failed Russian missile launch

It must be pretty embarrassing being one of the people saying it couldn't have been a missile. Awkward!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
According to the "rocket theory", the rocket should have crossed Finnish air space. However, there are no such reports from Finland.

It should have?

Really? Please explain why it should have crossed Finnish air space.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So.....russians say they did it and we believe them just like that, you only need somebody who raises his hand and thats it. Just because they tell you that it means that is the true. No explanatios, no evidence, no nothing. Are we that easy?

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join