It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do my posts disappear, here in conspiracyland?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I have pulled no punches in my observations of the world. Typically I can give utterance to whatever I mean to utter. However, I have noticed that when I discuss certain things, the posting will vanish into a 404 mode. Upon attempting to ask the administrators 'what's up with that...where's my intellectual effort..where did it GO?', I never receive a reply, despite that I persist two or three times.

I am wondering if anyone else has this trouble?

Considering the nature of my writings, I am hopeful that somebody above ATS stepped in and intervened. As such, I would know that there is someone, somewhere, in like thought, and that the suffering of this rat infested world will end in our lifetime. What I suspect, however, is that ATS simply forwarded my observations to the 'authorities'. That would place me on a special watch list, and I have had quite enough of being sieged with scalar devices. These days, there are dozens of people making a living and a celeb status out of 'operation paperclip' experiences. They drone on about their tortures and sufferings, while collecting money, and act as if they alone have suffered.

My point is that since the scalar weaponry has taken hold of civilization, ALL OF US (those who have working minds) are now being tortured, and anything done ten, twenty, thirty years ago is basically child's play~mere foreplay in the arena of rape. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I can only conclude that those who know, don't tell. That would be great, in a Godless universe. Because in a Godless universe, whatever is cutting edge in technology is what you are supposed to fear, and what you are supposed to work with, smug in the knowledge that only a few 'know' where it's at. Oh I know....

This very hour I have been secretly reflecting how obnoxious the sites are which have black backgrounds. It is impossible to read the script during daylight hours, unless you are a 'blogger in mom's basement' (quote goes to zionist whore sara palin).

Then, suddenly, the format has changed to grey....

See what I'm saying?

I am guessing that the owner here has some pretty deep connections....

Can you hear me now?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
I can only conclude that those who know, don't tell. That would be great, in a Godless universe. Because in a Godless universe, whatever is cutting edge in technology is what you are supposed to fear, and what you are supposed to work with, smug in the knowledge that only a few 'know' where it's at. Oh I know....

This very hour I have been secretly reflecting how obnoxious the sites are which have black backgrounds. It is impossible to read the script during daylight hours, unless you are a 'blogger in mom's basement' (quote goes to zionist whore sara palin).

Then, suddenly, the format has changed to grey....

See what I'm saying?

I am guessing that the owner here has some pretty deep connections....

Can you hear me now?

Paranoia?

Please list anything you want here.It won't get deleted.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Hi there. I believe you are referring to your 'threads'. Threads can be removed for a number of reasons. Usually you will receive an auto-U2U from the staff member that has removed the thread. You should be able to reply and therefor contact the staff member in charge if you have any concerns \ questions.

In future, you may want to post your thoughts in the ATS Issues Thread. In there you can get faster responses to your questions.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

It won't get deleted.

I'm betting it will. The thread will be gone within the hour, and davidmann will receive an automated U2U claiming that it has been moved to compaints, complete with a link to it that he can't view because user accounts don't have access to view the complaints forum, leadign him to conclude that it was deleted.

Been there. Done that. So have a lot of others.

Hopefuly someday mods will realize that doing this simply fuels conspiracy theories about ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I forgot to add. You can always submit a complaint \ suggestion here: Complaints and Suggestions. Once submitted, it goes into a behind-the-scenes forum, and viewable by staff members only. It is a great feature for quick responses.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It is impossible to be paranoid since the 'digital revolution' has taken root. It is an offense to the analog mind, and God is a straight line.

I don't understand how one is unallowed to view a complaint.

It is conspiracy when one is not allowed to tell the truth, or speak passionately. It means we are that much closer to being rounded up for disputing the 'official version'. It means we will be docked of our crowning glory...that of being sovereign individuals. As far as I can tell, this is nothing but a hotline to the powers that be.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Personally, I don't think any ATSers had anything to do with it. It was the Watchers! They didn't like what you said, so they made it vanish. When that happens to me, I just shrug it off and go on.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I don't understand how one is unallowed to view a complaint.

The compaints forum is a regular froum just like any other on ATS, except that access is forbidden to only moderators and admins. There are a couple reasons for this: it would not be helpful to have thousands of users cluttering up complaint discussions with irrelevanicie, and in some cases user privacy might be an issue. If someone submits a complaint about another user, for example, they might prefer to keep the complaint private.

The problem comes up in that ATS is an old site, and it has some badly written scripts. You would think that the person who submitted a compaint would be allowed to view the thread that he created, but he can't. And worse, when a moderator finds a thread and moves it to the complaints forum, the script handles most of it and sends an automated link to the original poster giving them a link they cannot view.

As far as I can tell, this is nothing but a hotline to the powers that be.

Well, that may be. We as users aren't really in a position to know. There have always been rumors that ATS is operated by the CIA. And lots of people have pointed out how many peope who compain about ATS censorship tend to get banned. For example, you'll notice that the guy who brought it to the ATS debates was banned. But I've also noticed that the people who tend to get banned tend to be people who continue making a nuisance of themselves once mods get involved.

All I can suggest is keep your eyes open, and don't leap to any conclusions.

In any case, as to your original complaint about your threads goign 404, two possibiities come immediately to mind:

1) They may have simply been moved. If so, you might be able to find them by looking around. Unffortunately the search featurehere is notoriously broken. If you list some thread titles here, we may be able to help you find them.

2) They may have been deleted. If so, you should have received an automated U2U. Check your inbox.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I appreciate your inputs.

I suppose it does not matter if one gets banned, because the mind of anyone is clearly viewable with technological advances. That one is unallowed to reveal one's awareness of these advances-if you can call them that-is what troubles me. Usually I head to the nearest unmoderated forum, such as ebay message boards, and take the ridicule there. That way, TPTB will feel free to rain terror on the ones who make sport of ripping those who tried to tell the truth about the real war.

Yeah...it's pretty obvious this is a goldfish bowl of prey. I do appreciate the forum, but it really is chock full of shills. Same old nwo.

I remember when I found the net, a few years ago. It seemed as if everything was there...whatever you needed to study. But you cannot find out the real dirt on anything there. My concerns, initially, were invasion of privacy. You wake up with a crystalline lens in your eye after a cataclysmic jolt that nearly killed you, you'll know what I mean. I actually believed that one could detect a 'bug' by using frequency counters. haha. Now I would be happy just to be able to monitor spikes in emr pulses which are swarming with scalar waves. Good luck there. Only your head can do that, and some very restricted equipment. It's a bit like that movie 'The Conversation'. Bottom line is, however, star trek episode 1...The Cage. Roddenberry knew what was being groomed out of ww2, as did Pynchon. They said it well. You know damn well every government on earth is fighting over the race to control this abortion of justice. It's the zionists that creep me out. I see how simple it was to hijack a NATION with a few million tv sets. I guess they won't think twice about frying heads once they steal the technology one cannot discuss.

Nothing new under the Sun...stiff necked, godless wonders.

new topics

top topics

join