It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Fleet Video - Gary McKinnon Was Right!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
Careful, Jim. You may be spot on in this example, but limiting yourself to the human knowledge base of space flight as a basis for fact is in itself a fallicy. Almost as bad as our limited knowledge of life as the basis for truth.

I grant the point. If you accept the possibility of magic, anything's possible.

As Arthur Clarke said, any sufficiently advanced technology IS indistinguishable from 'magic'.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I agree, to an extent. But again, this is a human idea in itself. If the civilization is advanced enough, technology and magic could be very hard to differentiate.

Hard to distinguish much of anything with this small video clip and "unknown" audio.

Am always suspicious when the same poster has multiple sightings of same craft with no proof in any of them. Especially then to find it piggy-backing on another video altogether.

ETA: sorry, misread that quote. I agree completely.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Stop it, i'm about to spew!

Anyone else want to kiss Phages' arse?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Anyone else want to kiss Phages' arse?

No thanks. Besides I can't find my chapstick.

UFO or formation flight, still an interesting vid.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The video without the sound of the excited woman and the binocular thingies was posted on December 2008 and the edited video, identical to the first is dated December 2009. Not the same posters so i'm not sure what is going on there. Why would they use that video and edit it in? to make it more interesting?

Either way it looks weird to me, i don't think it's a formation, rather a single craft which looks like it's turning at high speed. Really interesting!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Irregardless of the distractive comments the video is compelling. It’s clearly a single craft. The military loves that shape. They caught one of the best shots I have seen of an advanced military craft on video.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This video is puzzling. The formation isn't perfect, it loosens a bit towards the end, which supports the jets in formation theory. But the speed and the fact that they are "invisible" is a bit strange.

In the beginning of the original video (2008) it is in the same frame as the obvious plane passing by. But the v formation is moving ludicrously faster, it looks surreal. Fighter jets are much faster than commercial airliners (if that is indeed what these lights represent) How much faster and how they would compare given these parameters, i couldn't say. Any pros care to comment?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
This video is puzzling. The formation isn't perfect, it loosens a bit towards the end, which supports the jets in formation theory. But the speed and the fact that they are "invisible" is a bit strange.

In the beginning of the original video (2008) it is in the same frame as the obvious plane passing by. But the v formation is moving ludicrously faster, it looks surreal. Fighter jets are much faster than commercial airliners (if that is indeed what these lights represent) How much faster and how they would compare given these parameters, i couldn't say. Any pros care to comment?

These could be experimental high speed tactical fighter drones. Hence the way they maneuver and the way they maintain formation as well as the speed.

USAF reveals new Stealth Drone "Beast of Kandahar" RQ-170 Sentinel
news.yahoo.com...

Photos here:
formerspook.blogspot.com...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Phage, please stop shattering the fantasies of posters. You're ruining their lives. To them, this website is like a video game.

It is for me, at least, its where I come to escape reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hmm whats interesting is, my mother used to relate to me stories about how as a child in the early 50's growing up on the edge of an isolated logging forest in New Zealand she used to watch triangle formations of glowing lights almost exactly like that one in Phages vid on page 1, moving through the night sky fairly regular.

Now she told me these stories at least 25 years ago when i was a kid... id say its definitely not a single craft, and its definitely not a squad of craft we own, given her obsevations and the time period they took place in, unless mankind had such craft during the early 50's.

Never saw that vid before now... its damn impressive. Just like that one from a decade back that shows a bright light buzz a conventional air liner at high speed.

Time to go watch some more.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Satellites and birds.

meh...not overly interesting. Good to keep your eyes to the sky.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It took ages but I finally got the video to work.... I think this is the most convincing stuff that I have ever seen. It is a shame that it is now surrounded in the mystery of how it was edited. The footage around 4.01 is compelling. In my opinion it does not look like formation flying as the second and third lights in the formation look like they are slightly convergent. Possibly the editing is mere hype.... very interesting. Has computer generated imaging been ruled out?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I agree, also I would like to pose a question to the people in the know, whether I am correct or not in assuming that military aircraft use formation lighting systems such as the delta craft shown in order to fly in formation safely at night, as you see these same sorts of pictures on tv when they show military jets flying at night and their formation lights dazzle when shown through low light level cameras and night vision...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I didn't think the military flies in tight formations at night? It would also be interesting to find out whether or not there was an AFB near the location of where that 'delta' formation of lights was recorded. Military aircraft wouldn't be flying like that for no reason outside training air space.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The object at 4:33 could be a formation of fighter jets, but they seem pretty composed when it starts to corner in the video, which makes me think it might actually be lights on a triangular craft.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
To ad some credibility to the OP's vid. I myself have witnessed this, "Delta" type craft fly above my house at low altitude last year. Yes it was triangular shaped and had 3 green lights emanating form its undercarriage and it was soundless to ad.
I have also seen an Orb travel at what I could only describe as a great for-nominal speed and then do a complete 90 degree turn while keeping the same speed>
I witnessed this Orb on the top of a Mountain near North Queensland Australia around dusk some four years ago and yes I was stone cold sober as I was simply stargazing with a pair of Tasco 12X25 compact Binos at the time.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
okay, so, I'm supposed to believe that these aliens, come from billions and billions of miles away just to fly around our planet and leave?

Has anyone thought to offer them a pot of coffee? A couple of doughnuts? Maybe a home cooked meal?

It seems like an awful waste of time to come all this way and not say hello!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

I don't see any change of direction in the video but have you ever seen the Blue Angels? They perform some nice maneuvers (rolls, loops, turns) while maintaining an extremely close formation.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i was wondering why these special encounters only happen to UFO hunters

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
the triangular lights has really got me baffled. If its in formation then its a really tight one, also they seem to be going incredibly fast. One of the lights seem to go out of formation a bit but it hard to say if thats just distortion from the camera or the atmosphere or something. Its really hard to say what it is, looks more like a triangular craft than a formation to me but theres just no way of knowing. One of the most interesting pieces of footage ive seen, however if it is edited in with different audio then thats being deceptive imo which I dont like.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join