It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop15 World Petition Letter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Cop15 World Petition Letter

www.cop15.co.cc

Today we are making a world conference about climate change, we know that anthropogenic climate change is a fraud. However, the treaty to sign on is more valid than ever. We are at a essential point, which can mean a before and after in our life and our loved ones. We can do something.

What can I do?

Simply send the following email to the authorities of your country with urgent priority in the "subject".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To Whom It May Concern:

I’m writing this letter, for making you to know about 5 facts, which ones I think they are important when thinking in signing a global agreement, which will change –in one way or in another- the life of the most of the people in our planet. This letter is only based in proven facts, without giving any personal opinion in the exposed matter:

1- From the 2500 scientists that are part of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), that supported the anthropomorphic global warming theory, only a maximum of 62 contributed to the thick part of the report. From these, only 5 participated actively in the researches. There are scientists included in the payroll, which disagree with the report, like Paul Reiter from the Pasteur Institute.
Source: nzclimatescience.net...

2- In 1998 a group of 18000 scientists signed the Oregon petition, which denies this theory. Nowadays the American scientists that have signed the petition arise to 31000.
Source: www.oism.org...

3- The planet temperature has increased 0,6 º C in 200 years, what matches with the increase of the solar spots that have been detected in the last 150 years. The planet temperature actually is falling down, the solar spots too, and the scientists believe that it will keep doing so.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

4- In the planet history there have been similar periods, like the “Medieval Warm Period”. After that warming, there was a cooling. It’s something that has been happening during the whole life of our planet. 1934 was the hottest year of the century.
Source: data.giss.nasa.gov...

5- Recently, a hacker stole the scientists’ mails from IPCC, in which global warming data was manipulated and hidden to the population. IPCC was created thinking in the idea of “demonstrating” the anthropomorphic global warming. A research is being done for finding the responsible ones.
Mails: www.megaupload.com...

I invite you to considerate and discuss the facts exposed above, thinking that the data managed by the organization of the conference are from IPCC. It’s necessary to delay at least one year the agreement, for making a serious research, and watching if the global warming gets down in a natural way.

Thank you for your understanding and representativity.

www.cop15.co.cc

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That might work if you lived in a country where you have country that really worked for and cared for the people and was representing them. However I know of no such country in the world at this time.

Sorry

Tru

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I understand that English may not be your first language, so I therefore submit your letter below with improved English grammar, which will be taken more seriously by the recipient.

I do not wish to patronise you, but just thought I'd lend a hand.

Originally posted by asdasd

To Whom It May Concern:

I’m writing this letter to inform you of 5 facts, which I believe to be important when considering signing a global agreement, which will change, in one way or in another, the lifestyles of most of the people on our planet. This letter is based solely on proven facts, without giving any personal opinion in the exposed matter:

1- From the 2500 scientists that are part of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), that supported the anthropomorphic global warming theory, only a maximum of 62 contributed to the thick part of the report. From these, only 5 participated actively in the research. There are scientists included in the payroll who disagree with the report, like Paul Reiter from the Pasteur Institute.
Source: nzclimatescience.net...

2- In 1998 a group of 18000 scientists signed the Oregon petition, which denies this theory. Nowadays the American scientists that have signed the petition arise to 31000.
Source: www.oism.org...

3- The planet's temperature has increased 0.6ºC in 200 years, which matches with the increase of the solar spots that have been detected in the last 150 years. The planet's temperature is actually decreasing, along with the solar spots, and the scientists believe that it will continue to do so.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

4- In the history of the planet there have been similar periods, like the “Medieval Warm Period”. After that warming, there was a cooling. It’s something that has been happening during the whole life of our planet. 1934 was the hottest year of the century.
Source: data.giss.nasa.gov...

5- Recently, a hacker stole the scientists’ E-mails from IPCC, in which global warming data was manipulated and hidden from the population. IPCC was created from the idea of “demonstrating” the anthropomorphic global warming. Research is being undertaken to discover those responsible.
Mails: www.megaupload.com...

I invite you to consider and discuss the facts exposed above, considering that the data being referenced by the organization of the conference is from IPCC. It’s necessary to delay the agreement for at least one year, in order to conduct serious research, and to determine whether global warming will reduce naturally.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

www.cop15.co.cc

new topics

top topics

join