It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you let iRobiQ watch your child? (Robot Nanny)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
iRobiQ is a robot nanny that does all kinds of things. It looks like a nice toy but I wouldn't let a robot watch my kid. Here's a video of iRobiQ.

www.youtube.com...
www.technovelgy.com...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's the beginning of the end!

Seriously though, if I wasn't afraid of the government using them to spy on us it would be handy. And not that I have anything to hide but I have boundaries and like my privacy.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is a handy little bot. When they invent one that can do all that stuff plus, vacuum, take out the trash, do the dishes, feed the dog, and deliver refreshments then I will think about buying one. Till then, I'll just observe from a distance.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

When you're not around, iRobiQ will change mode from "Housesitter" to "Gov't Pawn". The robot will teach kids how to spy and report on their parents. Plus, if parents catch on to iRobiQ's secret agenda, it will shake the baby like a British Nanny.

Personally, I prefer non-networked robots that just does menial chores, like vacuuming, taking out the trash, making your bed, and washing dishes.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Take care of the kids? Screw that, guess who's the designated driver. Putting robots to good use is my destiny.

new topics

top topics

join