It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Claus = Satan Claws?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aoxoa
Ok this is what I consider a conspiracy of sorts... But Why does Santa spell Satan if the last three letters are changed around. And Claus? Claws? What are all your thoughts on this?

Have you been watching Futurama?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

Santa, Satan, Saturn.

I could go on forever.

too many Christian Fundamentalist Crossword Puzzles for you, dear.

mob any salvation army bell-ringers lately?

yeeeeeeesh! //shivvers at the frigid fear-paranoid-prone cold black withering souls that haunt this and other conspiracy sites////

liven up and lay back on the hate-juice there, buddy...

daaaamn.

-

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
double post please delete mods plzkthnx

[edit on 8-12-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Fear? Paranoia? Hate Juice?

Sorry you must have read my post wrong, you must be in a bad mood and read my post with negative emotions. I did not include any of what you have mentioned. I researched this a long time ago, I have listed a LOT of relations, and you call me bad names (like above) because I provided that amount of relations you are probably starting to doubt yourself and you got angry and attacked my post.

I hope this is not the case. I did not write anything offending in that post, none of you have been able to debunk my information yet. You all blabber and try to attack any evidence I gave, your all probably disinformation agents or a guy who loves to attack people that are trying to have an intelligent conversation about the Satanic links to Santa.

Please, back on topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

Coca-Cola (We all know what and who they are), changed the "Santa" suit for their own benefits back in the 1950s. Red equaling the bloodline and White equaling "Enlightenment and/or Illuminating" - The Red and White colors. Before that he was all sorts of colors, brown, green, white etc.

Santa had his red suit way before then. Thomas Nash drew him in red in 1869.
www.stnicholascenter.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Wow you did alot of research! Loved reading it, and added alot of insight to me imo.

--------------------
Sorry, schrodingers dog nope I havn't watched it in awhile. I mainly watching sci-fi like star treks and star gate =( But ive seen that robot santa in it before but I didn't even think of that to now =D

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Aoxoa]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Aoxoa]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You do understand that 16th century rural Germans, the earliest recorded christmas tree decorators, had absolutely no concept of the existance of a pineal gland, right?
The topic of this thread seems to me to be wild speculation about christmas symbolism based on homophones & altering letters... thus "missile toes" fits right in

Know what the Yule Log represents? The death of the year... its a yule-log-y!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aoxoa

Why does Santa spell Satan if the last three letters are changed around.

Anagram

Examples:

Evangelist = Evil's Agent

"President Clinton, of the USA" = "To copulate, he finds interns"

Princess Diana = End is a car spin

Britney Spears = Best PR in years

Election results = "Lies! Let's recount!"

Of course, they're more fun when they can be arranged to make sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Aoxoa

Why does Santa spell Satan if the last three letters are changed around.

Anagram

Examples:

Evangelist = Evil's Agent

"President Clinton, of the USA" = "To copulate, he finds interns"

Princess Diana = End is a car spin

Britney Spears = Best PR in years

Election results = "Lies! Let's recount!"

Of course, they're more fun when they can be arranged to make sense.

Truly you hath profounded me.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Man that is a mouth full but I love every word of it; Christians have been changing dates, and accepting pagan symbolism since its very start.
Great post.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

FUN!!!

My name comes out to, Set ark elm soil.

Makes sense because I want the entire planet to ba an ark from now on. Been fighting for it my whole life!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Santa had his red suit way before then. Thomas Nash drew him in red in 1869.
www.stnicholascenter.org...

That is one historic reference, if you read my post you would see that I said "...Before that he was all sorts of colors, brown, green, white etc."

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

You do understand that 16th century rural Germans, the earliest recorded christmas tree decorators, had absolutely no concept of the existance of a pineal gland, right?
The topic of this thread seems to me to be wild speculation about christmas symbolism based on homophones & altering letters... thus "missile toes" fits right in

Know what the Yule Log represents? The death of the year... its a yule-log-y!

The very tyrannical beast that we are trying to expose came from Germany. The British Royal Family came from Germany. Let me just give a small example:

Source (Taken from Wikipedia)

Saxe-Coburg and Gotha or Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (German: Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha) served as the name of the two German duchies of Saxe-Coburg and Saxe-Gotha in Germany, in the present-day states of Bavaria and Thuringia, which were in personal union between 1826 and 1918.

The name Saxe-Coburg-Gotha may also refer to the family of the ruling House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. This family played many and varied roles in 19th-century European dynastic and political history.

The Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Coat of Arms contains a vast amount of symbolism that can connect them to the British Royals, Merovingian's, House of Windsor (Aswell as thousands of pages of data and historical facts).

Johann Adam Weishaupt, a German philosopher and founder of the Order of the illuminati was born in Bavaria, Germany. Check out Bavari's Coat of Arms and be enthralled with the many connections of the British Royals, the House of Windsor etc

If your looking for evidence predating your theory (16th Century), look no more. Behold, Vlad III the Impaler. If your looking for the connection to Germany, there are many and one of them is in the Wiki page:

Earlier in the same year as Vlad Dracula's birth, his father had traveled to Nuremberg, today located in Germany,

In the long run, the entire Royal blood line can be traced to Babylon.

You said these 16th Germans had no concept of the Pineal Gland, you could not be further from the truth my friend. The Babylonians knew about it, The Sumerians knew about it, Thoth knew about it, many ancient civilizations knew about it. Hell even the Pope uses its powers for manipulative sorcery.

I tried to find a website with pictures for you to see, here they are below but I do not agree with some of the things that the website hosting these images have to say, especially when they stated "Sumerian Gods Create a Biogenetic Experiment" - Which is hogwash. It is more to do with sorcery. The worst thing about sorcery is that it can not be controlled.

Pine Cone - Pineal Gland Photographs

Mistletoe was used thousands of years ago to preform sexual rituals (fertility rights) by ancient Druids and Pagans alike.

Wild speculation about Christmas symbolism based on homophones & altering letters? I don't think so. All the evidence is clearly proving otherwise. You just need to be a deep thinker and have some common sense.

LordBucket, those general anagrams can not be used with this subject. The purpose of not just "anagrams", but the English Language itself was created with riddles and enigmas from its birth for political power to take control using savvy words and technical adjectives, nouns etc. The English language was only created in the 5th Century, long after the Babylonians and Sumerians.

So I hope you now have a more opened mind Bunken Drum, all is not what you think it is.

Thanks to everyone else here for acknowledging the information I provided, such kind comments

EDIT: So I hope that also explains that anagrams have their place, only when it is meaningful or purposely created. You could make an anagram of anything, but there has to be a reason.

As I said in my first post, "I could go on Forever".

[edit on 24/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Absolutely brilliant! More from the rabbit hole -
For those of you who don't think it could possibly go this deep -
It goes a lot deeper.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aoxoa

But Why does Santa spell Satan if the last three letters are changed around

Why is live actually evil backwards? Why does lived spell devil backwards? And most importantly, why does god spell dog when written backwards.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My first post and I have to agree with the_denv 100%. First of all, we are lied to from day one, by our parents that this magical man comes into our homes and brings gifts. As children our parents lie to us about such things (satan claws, easter bunny) when they are the people that we trust and to teach us the difference between right and wrong, ie. not to lie. Why? But it's ok, big brother has a list and he is checking it twice. He comes into our homes and we don't care. It's a bunch of Beta Sierra!

Now a lump of coal? I'm surprised he's not being demonized by the mythical man made global warming freaks that he contributes to the climate change.

Santa Clause is derived from the norse god oden and zeus, two gods that aren't so jolly. Do some research! Celebrate what you believe, not what they tell you.

"In Germany, people honored the pagan god Oden during the mid-winter holiday. Germans were terrified of Oden, as they believed he made nocturnal flights through the sky to observe his people, and then decide who would prosper or perish. Because of his presence, many people chose to stay inside."

Merry pagan worship day!

[edit on 24-12-2009 by yayeeya]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by Aoxoa

But Why does Santa spell Satan if the last three letters are changed around

Why is live actually evil backwards? Why does lived spell devil backwards? And most importantly, why does god spell dog when written backwards.

Why is an orange called an orange? Why isn't a tomato called red? I'm living in Vietnam, an orange here is the size of a cantalope and is green, as well as tomatoes are green when not 'ripe'.

natas rules the earth, we live in his world; greed, corruption, materialism, etc. evil. To have lived ones life as a devil, a slave for material things that are not needed. And of course a dog is mans best friend, beat him, starve him and he still loves you with all his heart. Go figure. Take the blinders off, they are blinding me.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Santa is not Satan. It's just a coincidence. Santa Clause was a real man named Saint Nicholas who used to go around on the 25th giving gifts to people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join