It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Claus = Satan Claws?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ok this is what I consider a conspiracy of sorts... But Why does Santa spell Satan if the last three letters are changed around. And Claus? Claws? What are all your thoughts on this?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
it's only a word

however the word Santa is latin for saint

study before you get santa-believer (like me) pissed off with the pitchfork jamming up your third hole.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Your imagination is overreacting.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think that may be stretching it a bit. Santa Claus comes from and is a shortened version of Saint Nicholas

Santa origin

[edit on 8-12-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hahahahaa, wasn't that from
Nightmare before Christmas?!
Sandy Claws

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Funny enough, Play Station one had a monster fighting game where you create your own monster by plugging in a music CD and it would create a monster based on the songs. Mariah Carey's Christmas album would create a monster called Santa Claws.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Hahahahaa, wasn't that from
Nightmare before Christmas?!
Sandy Claws

How funny.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Lol thats funny.

But anyway I guess I did offend people, and sorry for that. But yes it did seem just weird when I thought of it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Here's a neat Santa origin site. Come to find out, there are different versions of Santa and traditions involving him all over the world.

Santa Claus Origins

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aoxoa
reply to post by QBSneak000

Lol thats funny.

But anyway I guess I did offend people, and sorry for that. But yes it did seem just weird when I thought of it.
That's okay, now I will refrain my pitchfork away...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aoxoa
Ok this is what I consider a conspiracy of sorts... But Why does Santa spell Satan if the last three letters are changed around. And Claus? Claws? What are all your thoughts on this?

The tradition of santa claus comes from a saint, saint Nicolas.
He was a very poor person, assisted the needy, the sick, and the suffering,
and was extra protective of children(the spark of santa)
He was fat with long white hair and white beard. He was later a bishop, the bishop outfit and clothing were red with white, just like santa.
has them today. It's where it all came from, no evil in that.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I would have agreed with "Satan Claws" when I was little. My parents told me Santa would put pepper in your eyes if you ever saw him putting out the gifts. That did not seem very nice to me.

I was kinda scared of Santa thanks to my parents. lol

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I would have agreed with "Satan Claws" when I was little. My parents told me Santa would put pepper in your eyes if you ever saw him putting out the gifts. That did not seem very nice to me.

your parent are very odds of telling you that to a young child...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash

They just did that so I would not get up and try to peek. The threats of lumps of coal in my stockings if I were not "good" did not make a good impression on me either. I thought back then that Santa must be quite stern.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash

They just did that so I would not get up and try to peek. The threats of lumps of coal in my stockings if I were not "good" did not make a good impression on me either. I thought back then that Santa must be quite stern.
Well, not the best method, it could give you nightmare for weeks.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is a very interesting theory you have. It lends credence to the theory that "God" is really a "Dog" since "Dog" spelled backwards is "God" and that Dog/God is man's best friend while God created man in his image (i.e. in order to facilitate domestication of the dog).

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
All Hail RACECAR!

It is he that can be read backwards and forwards.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aoxoa

I have been saying this for years. Santa Claus is Satan Claws, and for the fun of it, put an "all seeing eye" between the two words and you have yourself the word: "Satan i Claws" = Satanic Laws.

If you ever research or even see in real life a Freemasonic ritual for the 3rd Degree Master mason, a man will be present dressed in an identical suit as Santa Claus. Honest.

Coca-Cola (We all know what and who they are), changed the "Santa" suit for their own benefits back in the 1950s. Red equaling the bloodline and White equaling "Enlightenment and/or Illuminating" - The Red and White colors. Before that he was all sorts of colors, brown, green, white etc.

Santa Claus uses magic indeed, he "decks the halls with boughs of holly". Holly, using holly is done by the Magi/Medes - those who "cast spells". "Holly-Wood". Magic wands were made from the wood of a Holly tree in ancient times.

Santa has eight reindeer: Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, and Dunder and Blixem (Rudolph doesnt count he was added at a later in 1939). Eight is a very significant number within secret societies and symbology.

Everyone also puts a REEF of holly on their front door, this is actually a representation of the "crown of thorns" Jesus Christ was tortured with. You really think Jesus would want to see a crown of thorns? Do you think Satan would want to see everyone hang crowns of thorns on their door?

December 25th, the year of the GOAT. Capricorn, a Baphomet, Jah-Bul-On, Goat of Mendes reference. You all celebrate the astrological positioning of the GOAT, you all ILLUMINATE your houses with lights, you all put PINE trees in your house (representation of the Pineal Gland, a form of sorcery), you all participate in satanic rituals by laying your gifts at the bottom of the pine tree, leave food out for Satan (which is a form of an invitation - allowing evil spirits in to your house), you all write on paper of what you want (making a deal with Satan).

The full moon we all see on many postcards and pictures during Christ-Mas is a form of Moon worships (heh they only come out at night lol), the star you see in all Christmas cards is the Star Sirius, Sirius is very important in Freemasonary - yes Im serious.

The devil's common entry line is the "devil's bluster," was "Ho! Ho! Hoh!" (Siefker, Phyllis. Santa Claus, Last of the Wild Men: The Origins and Evolution of Saint Nicholas. Jefferson: McFarland & Company, Inc., 1997, p. 69) Satan loves his hoes, especially when its illuminated with snow so bright.

An elf is a wandering evil spirit; a fairy; a hobgoblin; an imaginary being which our evil ancestors supposed to inhabit unfrequented places, and in various ways to affect mankind. Myths from Ireland hold many secrets.

H.P. Blavatsky claims elves are "disembodied spirits," used in "magic and sorcery" and are "the principal agents in seances." (H.P. Blavatsky, Isis Unveiled, Vol I, p. 262)

So..you still going to lay down the Milk and the Cookies and saying "Ho" three times. Reminds me of Beatlejuice the movie lol.

Hang your stockings and say your prayers,
'Cause Satan Claws comes tonight..

A Slay that he rides, the arch is identical to the ring of Saturn!

Santa, Satan, Saturn.

I could go on forever.

Santa Claus is Satan Claws. Of course, HE LOVES LITTLE CHILDREN SITTING ON HIS KNEE!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Pine tree represents the pineal gland. Thats priceless! WTF, ROFL!
You know what mistletoe represents? The alien fighting machines from way back in ancient history, when we worshipped aliens as gods. They could fire missiles out of their feet!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
Pine tree represents the pineal gland. Thats priceless! WTF, ROFL!
You know what mistletoe represents? The alien fighting machines from way back in ancient history, when we worshipped aliens as gods. They could fire missiles out of their feet!

Here is a "small" amount of evidence. I dont fool around, stop trying to make this post go off topic by talking about nonsense like that.

1) The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic (seasonal) functions.[1][2] It is shaped like a tiny pine cone (hence its name) (From en.wikipedia.org... )

2) A Thread from AboveTopSecret: www.abovetopsecret.com...

3) David Ickes Forum: www.davidicke.com...

...and this is just a small percentage of evidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join