It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Science czar's guru called for more carbon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Obama's Science czar's guru called for more carbon

www.wnd.com

In the 1950s, before climate scientists had targeted carbon dioxide as a dangerous chemical , atomic scientist Harrison Brown, one of Obama science czar Eric Holdren's acknowledged gurus, called for a global increase in carbon dioxide, precisely because of its perceived greenhouse gas effects.

Harrison Brown – a geochemist who supervised the production of plutonium for the Manhattan Project – wrote in his 1954 Malthusian book "The Challenge of Man's Future" that the production of the food needed to feed an increasing world population could be advanced by human-manipulated greenhouse
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
bruderheim-rea.ca
www.thefreemanonline.org
extremegrowing.com
www.bey-tech.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Warning from Pres. Eisenhower about the Corruption of

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here you go! Even Obama's "Science Czar's" Hero has been thrown under the bus and his own realization/knowledge that CO2 HELPS food production is kept away from 'The Climate Debate' because what he has promoted is contrary to the Global Elites' Agenda! (enslaving the world through life/freedom prohibiting taxation!)

So here goes, You stupid idiot retards! (MMGW Promoters) If only we COULD raise CO2 levels the world would be a much BETTER PLACE! We could feed Millions more, Not waste so much resources just keeping from freezing to death every winter, Not have to use so much of our arable land for Agriculture, (more open space for trees and plants and ease the over crowding of cities) and a thousand more reasons! (I don't have enough space to list them all!)

It Is You who are the Evil Ones! Shut Up and leave the world alone! We don't need your Imbecility ruining the world for the rest of us! WE are the Smart Ones, You are a brainwashed Fool!

So pack up your bags and move to Antarctica if you like the Cold so much! We Don't! And keep your rotten paws off my wallet, Cause if I see you going for it again I will chop it off!

Thank You for your Time, Peace and Love will make the World a better place also, but as long as these Devil-Worshipping Psychopaths have enough Power to attempt this great disservice to the world we will never have Peace and Love, so Fight, Fight, Fight, and lets destroy these entities NOW! (by whatever means possible)

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't have anything to add about the story. However, your comment hit the nail on the head. Bravo!

Short note to the moderators. The word "provide" is spelled incorrectly on the rely page: "Respect: Give credit where credit is due, please do not paste entire pieces content from other sites, privide a short salient snippet and link to the source."

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What else are you doing over there, if you don't try to show the world, that your president is bad and that your CO2-statistics are just for the good of human mankind?

Everybody knows, that the USA does everything for a better world. Now we have to learn, that the leader of those, who bring us food via CO2-poisoning and McDonald's is a bad guy.

That confuses us a lot out here in the hinterland. Maybe China should reign, they have got all the Dollars anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keymaster1

So here goes, You stupid idiot retards! (MMGW Promoters) If only we COULD raise CO2 levels the world would be a much BETTER PLACE! We could feed Millions more, Not waste so much resources just keeping from freezing to death every winter, Not have to use so much of our arable land for Agriculture, (more open space for trees and plants and ease the over crowding of cities) and a thousand more reasons! (I don't have enough space to list them all!)

So pack up your bags and move to Antarctica if you like the Cold so much! We Don't! And keep your rotten paws off my wallet, Cause if I see you going for it again I will chop it off!

Are you serious?................

no really are you?

top topics

join