It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from DracoMama!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've been lurking here for a while, finally made an account a month or two ago, and am now finally getting around to introducing myself (by the rules this time - sorry, mods!

I've been a paranormal fanatic since I was a kid. I like to research, debate and ponder what all could be at work in our universe that isn't apparent on the surface. I am a spiritual person with a religious affiliation, but I do pride myself in having a very open mind.

I don't know how much I'll be posting, but I suppose I'll get braver the more that I'm on. I've commented on one or two things so far, but for the most part I'm just happy to have found a hub of paranormal information. I'm way more into UFOs/Moon-base theories/Cropcircles than any of the stuff that encroaches on the political, so that's probably where you'll find me.

And my screen name comes from a long line of screen names that started with Eltanin. If you know your astronomy, it will make sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ats.

I'm sure you'll find your footing here as time goes on. It's best to focus o your interests and explore them more. The site is huge and covers a lot of areas so it can sometimes be overwhelming.

If you need help don't hesitate to ask.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'll second the welome! I have always been fascinated by spirituality. I still don't have mine quite figured out, but I know it is there. See ya round!

-E-

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Welcome! It's nice to 'meet' you. Look forward to your posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DracoMama

I like your selection of username! Very cool

Welcome aboard! Hope you have a fantastic time. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask!

The Doo....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks, all, for the welcome and the resources! Looking forward to more exploration! As you may have also guessed by my screen name, I have a toddler on this journey with me, so sorry if I don't thank you individually
Gotta type between dodging our own flying spaghetti monster and singing silly songs

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DracoMama

Why did you pick that particular screenname again?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My first screen name was Eltanin, which is the "eye" star in the constellation Draco. Then I had to change email services and Eltanin was taken, so I morphed into EyeOfDraco, then I became a mommy and switched to DracoMama. Ta-da!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
[edit on 12-12-2009 by silentassassin]

new topics

top topics

join