It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**important** a 'ringing' in one ear ONLY, have you had this happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Check This Link It basically gives my authority on this technology you are experiencing. It gives the reason as to why and how I was shown. It shows the power I had to get the truth about this technology. I have posted in other places about the ringing sound and this technology.

The government currently have the tech to put an image graphic text or even thoughts or dreams into your head mind eyes. They can see what you see and hear what you hear. They can read your mind.

The ringing sound is part of the tech. After I made them angry I was subjected to it for long periods of time and am still a slave today.

Please ignore to the best of your ability any offerings about tinitus.

I have on a couple of occasions been able to push back and in one case the sound was easily recognisable as a computer. I went away thinking to myself hey that sound is a computer. This was before they had shown me the truth. It's very hard to push though.

So what im saying is that the sound can be distingushed as a machine sometimes. But most of the time it seems random.

How is your vision. Do you get any dots or any marks or things coming up sometimes it produces effects in your eyesight.

They don't want people to catch on about this tech so they do their darndest to keep you from finding anything.

It's frightening for me as no one believes me and it generally tortures me.

I am not delusional. I am not crazy or insane. I am not lying. The government can put an image into your head. Think matrix.

The ringing sound is technology. Please consider nothing else even a doctors opinion would be dangerous.

TECHNOLOGY. People why are you so hard heartened and stubborn as not to believe.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It happens to me all the time. I heard that if your left ear rings someone is talking good about you if its the right ear someone talking bad about you. That's all I got.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Indeed I messed that up.

I meant to reply to Phage. Must've been a late night.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

How is your vision. Do you get any dots or any marks or things coming up sometimes it produces effects in your eyesight.

yes,

i do actually, tiny dots/marks that float but not to noticeable.

ETA I tread your link to your other post, interesting to say the least.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi, there
i'am new here, because i have same "problem" i try to find some logical answer on internet, and during my search i find out this forum.
i'am also occasionally receiver of those high pitch tones, ( i'am in telecommunication business, so i'am familiar with frequencies and from my point of hearing l say it somewhere around 1000 Hz or 1 KHz range), lasting about 5-10 seconds.

in my country, people define this as a "voice", when you hear it with left ear, its "voice" from female side, and when you hear it with right ear, its "voice" from male side... this is local explanation.

so, i hear those "voices" or as you call it "high pitch tone" since i was a kid and i pay attention on it.
usually , when i hear "voice", ill expect, call, letter or visit from someone depending of left-right ear, female or male.

so, usually is about that, but, what stoned me, was a very "sad voice", which i define as a very low frequency, around
400-500Hz. during this "voice" my very close neighbor died, i find that next morning, she died around the time when i was hear that strange sad "voice".

this is my explanation or testimonial about high pitch sound, occasionally hear in left-right ear.

people, pay attention on this voices and follow what happened aftermath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join