It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, Area 51, And Other Anomalies Nearby

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i just wanted to let you all know i will not be posting much in the next few days since i have found another source of information that i will be corroborationg with and hopefully this person will help me better understand what goes on in this world under the secrecy the government so easily provides for such operations....will post again when we get through certain topics of discussion...

side note: hubby wants me to clean the house so i guess i have to do that too....may take a while shall be back ASAP

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Dulce is non-sense my man pay no attention to it. AREA 51 is the first starting point, Tonapah Test Range in NV, Lockeed Martin's, Boeing's and Northrup Gruman's RCS facilities in the Antelope Vally in CA is another. ChinaLake, and AUTEC in regards to the Navy is your starting point there. Raven Rock in PA and Mount Weather in NC is good contiuety of GOV spots to start.

Research facilities for all that Dulce garbage is Los Alamos, Brookhaven, Lawrence Livemore and Sandia is your starting point there.

Dugway and Michael Army Air field in Colorada is good for the Army.

Area 12 or Tongue Wash in the NTS have multiple openings in the mountains suggesting possible secret activity going on inside the mountain, but not human alien cooperation taken place. It means what it say's only.

Want more just ask, thats the grestest misconception among the general public is the MIB will come for you if search around.

It's the beware of dog sign when there is no dog, HAHA! Happy hunting!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
Dulce is non-sense my man pay no attention to it. AREA 51 is the first starting point, Tonapah Test Range in NV, Lockeed Martin's, Boeing's and Northrup Gruman's RCS facilities in the Antelope Vally in CA is another. ChinaLake, and AUTEC in regards to the Navy is your starting point there. Raven Rock in PA and Mount Weather in NC is good contiuety of GOV spots to start.

Research facilities for all that Dulce garbage is Los Alamos, Brookhaven, Lawrence Livemore and Sandia is your starting point there.

Dugway and Michael Army Air field in Colorada is good for the Army.

Area 12 or Tongue Wash in the NTS have multiple openings in the mountains suggesting possible secret activity going on inside the mountain, but not human alien cooperation taken place. It means what it say's only.

Want more just ask, thats the grestest misconception among the general public is the MIB will come for you if search around.

It's the beware of dog sign when there is no dog, HAHA! Happy hunting!

where is your proof to back up this claim???
im curious because I HAVE DOCUMENTS THAT SAYS OTHERWISE

there is a difference between you and me
I DO HAVE AN INSIDE MAN SPILLING THE BEANS!!!

you only believe what you are brainwashed to say...yet another person here on ATS trying to divert our attention away from the topic

thanks for showing your true colors

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
No proof my friend. Just giving you starting points to look for your mysterious stuff, thats all.

This Dulce stuff is such garbage, and all I'm trying to do is hopefully give a serious investigator a map in the right direction, NOT THE WRONG.

Look it up for yourself if you like! Problem always arises with such cases is the fact that, what's worse knowing or not knowing? Happens all the time.

Best of luck and no disrespect indended my man!

A FRIEND.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

well i have to disagree with your garbage comment...i am trying to link everything thing together here...i have found an entrance myself but i will not disclose the location until i can investigate further....

as for the "my man" comment try woman.....hows that for a shock?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
To be honest, the dulce6.jpg image looks like an explosive test sight, those craters are common with a ground detination. Here's a reference image.

This peticular crater was formed when a nuclear device was detonated.

Source: farm1.static.flickr.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UziXxX

very possible....thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'd love to help you research this stuff. There is supposedly an underground base around where I live (Kansas City, Kansas). I'm gonna try to find out things about this "base." I'll give you details on anything I find and I'll be interested in anything you find.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by facthunter666]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by facthunter666

thanks so much for the support and please be careful...do not venture alone into the alleged area because it would not take much in order for you to be abducted by these reptillian beings.....

i gladly accept your help and hope that we can uncover such things.....i have been researching and researching myself trying to uncover things not a lot of people have seen already and making educated guesses or conclusions to what i find

i look forward to seeing anything you find

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'd like to able to talk to you more privately so... my email is vhd.weebly@gmail.com please tell me when you have that so I can remove it from this post so I don't get spammed.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by facthunter666

got it...ill email you shortly...and next time just u@u me that kind of info then ull know only i get it....ok

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I HAVE AN AMAZING STORY....I WAS RESEARCHING THIS GUY THAT CALLS HIMSELF PROPHET YAHWEH....I FOUND A NEWS BROADCAST THAT WAS ON LIVE TV WHERE HE "SUMMONED" A UFO....I HAD TRIED THIS A FEW NIGHTS IN A ROW WITH NO PROGRESS SO I CHANGED MY APPROACH

WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF "PRAYING" I HAD NUMEROUS SIGHTINGS...ALTHOUGH MY DAUGHTER HAD TAKEN OFF WITH MY CAMERA I DID NOT GIVE UP HOPE....I HAVE DRAWN PICTURES TO DICTATE WHAT I SAW THAT NIGHT...

STRANGELY ENOUGH MY HUSBAND CALLED ME THE NEXT MORNING AROUND 6AM AND TOLD ME HE SAW SOMETHING IN THE SKY...SINCE THEN I HAVE FOUND MY CALERA...BUT THE STRANGE THING IS...SINCE I AM INSIDE ALL I GET ON THE CAMERA IS THE LIGHT REFLECTING OFF MY WINDOW AND IT DOESNT EVEN PICK UP THE STARS SO I WILL TRY AND GET OUTSIDE WHEN ITS DARK TO SEE IF I CAN SEE ANYTHING AT ALL....

HERE ARE THE PICTURES...WILL POST VIDEO LATER IF I CAN GET ANYTHING

ANOTHER STRANGE THING...I BELIEVE THAT THESE CRAFTS WERE GOING TOWARDS THE VERY PLACE I BELIEVE THERE TO BE AN OPENING TO THIS UNDERGROUND BASE COMPLEX....

COULD THEY BE DOING MILITARY TESTING NEAR THERE

NORAD IS VERY CLOSE BY AND SEEMS TO BE THE EPICENTER FOR HANDLING UFO'S ON RADAR AND SUCH..

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE SENT THESE TO 3 SEPARATE OBSERVATORIES TO SEE WHAT THEY TELL ME IF IN FACT THEY GIVE ME THE SAME LOGICAL EXPLANATION THEN I GUESS ILL HAVE TO BELIEVE THEM...IF NOT WELL,,,,I GUESS THAT JUST ADDS TO THE THEORY THAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN AN AREA I BELIEVE TO BE ACTIVE

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU...HERE THEY ARE...ENJOY

s692.photobucket.com...

s692.photobucket.com...

s692.photobucket.com...

ENJOY THEM AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A HYPOTHESIS ON WHAT THEY COULD BE PLEASE LET ME KNOW...THANKS SO MUCH

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I THINK I FOUND A POSSIBLE ENTRANCE NEAR THE AREA 51 TESTING SITE.... THERE IS A HUGE CAVERN AND ABSOLUTELY NO ATTEMPT TO HIDE IT...THERE ARE ROADS NEARBY BUT NONE THAT I CAN DISTINGUISH ACTUALLY GOING INTO THE CAVERN BUT IT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME THAT THEY ARE THERE ANYWAYS...ENJOY!!!

s692.photobucket.com...

ALSO I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF STRANGE HUMANOID CREATURES IN CHILE BEING FOUND IN A SKELETAL STATE HERE ARE THE PICTURES FOR THAT: s692.photobucket.com...

s692.photobucket.com...

MY SOURCE IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE TRANSLATION OF THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE THAT TOLD THE STORY OF THIS

ANOTHER THING IS THERE HAS BEEN A PLACE CALLED ALBINO FARM OR SOME SUCH THAT A MOVIE WAS BASED ON...ACTUALLY HAVING AN UNDERGROUND ENTRANCE TO WHERE ALLEGED EXPERIMENTS ON HUMANS AND HUMANOIDS TOOK PLACE.....I HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE YET BUT HERE IS THE LINK TO THE LEGEND OF IT

albinofarmthemovie.com...
www.undergroundozarks.com...
ryanherzig.smugmug.com...

MY SOURCE TELLS ME HE LIVES IN THE AREA AND ACTUALLY HAS BEEN TO THE SITE WHERE SAID THINGS HAVE HAPPENED....I AM WORKING ON PINPOINTING THE LOCATION ON GE NOW....HOPEFULLY I CAN SHOW YOU BUT ITS SAID TO BE OVER RUN WITH GROWTH OF PLANT LIFE SO WE WILL SEE

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
WATCHING THE MOVIE NOW WILL POST MY THOUGHTS WHEN I FINISH IT

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

OK IVE WATCHED THE MOVIE....NOT THE BEST IVE SEEN BUT HEY IM NOT A CRITIC HERE

THE REALITY OF THIS STORY IS SHOCKING...KINDA REMINDED ME OF THE HILLS HAVE EYES....AS IN THINGS LIKE DISFIGUREMENTS AND CAVE DWELLINGS OF SORTS.....

BUT ITS STRANGE TO THINK THAT THINGS LIKE THAT COULD HAPPEN....TO SEE THAT A WHOLE TOWN IS POSSIBLY INFLICTED WITH SOME SORT OF PHYSICAL MALFORMITY WHETHER IT BE BLINDNESS, BEING DEAF, OR SOMETHING MORE APT TO BE SEEN SUCH AS BROKEN BONES, CLEFT LIP, HUMP BACK....I THINK IT WAS THE BIBLE VERSE LEVITICUS (SP??) 21:16 THAT WAS SIGNIFICANT IN THIS FILM....DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF CONNECTION IT HAS TO THE REAL LEGEND BUT HEY ILL BITE...

ANYWAYS VERY STRANGE INDEED TO SEE THAT THIS COULD VERY FEASIBLY HAVE HAPPENED IN SUCH A SMALL TOWN....WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS EXACTLY THE THING THEY WANTED TO FIND OUT IN THE MOVIE.....WHAT ARE THE EXACT ROOTS OF THIS LEGEND?

HOW DID IT ORIGINIATE?
HAVE THERE BEEN SURVIVORS OF SUCH THINGS?
WAS THERE ANY KIND OF NEWSPAPER ARTICLES WRITTEN ABOUT IT?
WHAT EXACTLY BROUGHT THESE HUMANOIDS TO THE AREA THAT WAS THERE?
WHY THAT TOWN?
WHAT IS SIGNIFICANT ABOUT THIS PLACE IN GENERAL?
HAS THE ACTUAL CAVERN WHERE THE EXPERIMENTS TOOK PLACE EVER BEEN EXPLORED OR FOUND?
IS THERE POSSIBLY MILITARY INVOVLEMENT IN THIS SUCH STORY?
COULD IT POSSIBLY BE SOME STRANGE EXPERIMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT THAT WAS SET OUT OR ESCAPED FROM CAPTIVITY AND STARTED EXPERIMENTING AND BREEDING ON THEIR OWN?
HAVE ANY STRANGE THINGS BEEN REPORTED RECENTLY OR HAS IT JUST VANISHED WITH TIME BECAUSE OF THE STRUCTURES CRUMBLING

ILL LEAVE YOU TO THINK ON THAT WHILE I GET READY TO OUT THE KIDS DOWN FOR NAPS

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Your image of the "possible entrance near the Area 51 testing site" is actually in Area 12. I am quite familiar with it as I have been there several times. It was used for underground nuclear detonations within Rainier Mesa so there are several tunnels. It has nothing to do with Area 51.

I'm not sure what you think is a cavern entrance. The tunnels all have roads leading to them. Light colored features on the landscape are sandstone formations in the Eleana Range. I have hiked all over that area to investigate archeological sites.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Shadowhawk]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

OK I STAND CORRECTED...I WASNT SURE THAT IS Y I SAID I THOUGHT IT TO BE AN ENTRANCE I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE MYSELF JUST PERUSING ON GOOGLE EARTH WHEN I GET A BUG UP MY BUTT THAT SAYS I NEED TO INVESTIGATE.....

IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING WHAT KIND OF SITES ARE YOU INVESTIGATING AND WHAT, IF ANYTHING HAVE YOU FOUND?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
WELL I HAVE DONE MORE RESEARCH ON THE ALBINO FARM TOPIC AND CAME UP WITH THIS.....

MY SOURCE STATES THAT HE DOESNT THINK ANYTHING STRANGE EVER HAPPENED THERE AT LEAST NOT TO THAT EXTREME

HE FIGURES THAT SOME KIDS WERE MAKING A MOCKERY OF ONE OF THE ALBINO PEOPLE THEY SAW THERE

AND THE STORY JUST GOT OUT OF CONTROL

I HAVE LOOKED AT MANY WEBSITES AND THEY ALL SEEM TO AGREE

HOWEVER THERE HAVE BEEN PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS IN THE AREA SEVERAL TIMES AND DO NOT DENY THE FACT THAT PARANORMAL THINGS HAPPEN THERE AT A HIGH RATE

THEY SAID THE FIRST TIME THEY JUST FELT WATCHED

THE SECOND TIME THEY FELT WATCHED BUT CALM IN A SENSE

THEY WENT OUT 2 ADDITIONAL TIMES AND CAPTURED MANY PARANORMAL THINGS ON VIDEO AND AUDIO SO THERE IS SOME EVIDENCE OF THINGS HAPPENING THERE

BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR US AND FORTUNATELY FOR THE TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, MO.....NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS ANY RECORD OF TAKING PLACE AND THE MOVIE IS JUST AN INTERPRETED VERSION OF SOME KIDS SICK SENSE OF SELF IMAGE

SORRY GUYS BUT THAT CASE IS CLOSED.....

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ONE?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

AND ONE MORE THING BEFORE I LEAVE TODAY.....

I GOT LETTERS BACK FROM TWO OBSERVATORIES HERE AND ONE SAYS IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A MERE METEOR SHOWER

AND THE SECOND ONE SAYS THEY WERE GASSES THAT MATERIALIZE IN SPACE AND SEND MATTER SHOOTING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE FIRST ONE DOESNT MAKE SENSE....METEOR SHOWERS DONT JUST APPEAR AND THEN DISAPPEAR REPEATEDLY AND MAKE SHARP TURNS OR BLINK

THE GAS THEORY SEEMS MORE PLAUSIBLE BUT IM STILL NOT BUYING INTO THAT ONE FOR THESE REASONS

I NEVER HEARD OF GAS JUST APPEARING OR USING MATTER FOR PROJECTILES

BESIDES THAT PROJECTILES DONT MAKE SHARP TURNS EITHER

AND AS FAR AS I KNEW THEY DIDNT BLINK

THE BIGGEST THING THAT PUZZLES ME IS THE FACT THAT WHATEVER THESE THINGS IN THE SKY WERE THAT NIGHT WERE ABLE TO CHANGE TIER SPEED DRASTICALLY IN A SECONDS TIME

I AWAIT THE THIRD LETTER IN HOPES THEY CAN PROVIDE ME WITH A BETTER EXPLANATION

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
wanted to let you all know i made some funny songs in light of the coming holidays...i know christmas doesnt apply to everyone here but i hope you get a laugh out of it anyways.....

the first one has quite a bit of static but ill see if i cant fix that later
www.youtube.com...

the second one has no static and well...its shorter but at any rate enjoy!!!
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join