It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, Area 51, And Other Anomalies Nearby

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
hello everyone,

i am interested in forming a team of sorts to help aid me in research connecting all of these. as we well know it is alleged that dulce is the crossroads to a whole complex of tunnel networks that span at least accross the united states. i have tried to make the older posts come to life by revisiting them over and over, all to no avail. they petered out long ago.

with this in mind i want to let all of you, that are interested, know right now. it is going to be a long hard road with no end until the truth comes out, it throws most into constant loops of searching. the process of proving the things that we want to prove is a long and very well kept secret from the general public. BUT I HAVE A SECRET; dont search for dulce or area 51 alone, you wont find much there at all. think OUTSIDE the box.....

now the stories we heard by phil schneider and thomas castello are not believable to most that listen to them now. i have heard stories like oh so-and-so is a liar and im tired of listening....well think of it this way: their stories are so crazy, and their details were so good that its almost hard NOT to believe them. who would have the time or take the effort for such details to concoct some UFO fanatic/believe in aliens story.

i have been conducting research alone and have gotten close enough to something i wasnt supposed to know or see because i got a visit from "big brother" they told me to stop my research

a few things i want to point out:

1. we have all heard of the native american reservations there near archuleta mesa and how a guide is needed to access the area. (BE ADVISED I DO NOT RECCOMMEND THAT ANY ONE PERSON GO UP THERE WITH JUST A GUIDE!!! IT WOULDNT BE HARD TO BE CAPTURED IF YOU VENTURED TOO CLOSE)

2. whether you want to believe it or not, genetic experiments HAVE been going on throughout history. (i.e. we know a pigs heart CAN BE and IS used to replace human hearts despite the fact that the FDA has not approved such things to be done, HIV is shown to have generated from swine/human hybridization or fusion of cells, the mouse with the ear growing from its back that contained cow cells, and one of my favorites that deals with native lore: BIGFOOT!! i found a show done by monsterquest in alaska i believe it was, that seemed to be a very active sighting area near a cabin. the owners put a board down with nails sticking out of it in front of the door. the creature stepped on it leaving tissue, blood, and hair samples. when analyzed it was stated that the DNA found WAS NOT a match to ANYTHING in ANY database worldwide. what they DID SAY was this: humans and chimps have very very chromosomes that differ but THIS DNA IS ONLY "ONE" OFF FROM HUMANS!!! ONE!! what that "one" is yet is unknown but more research is being done...could this possibly be a genetic experiment done by our government?)

3. animal parts have been taken away from animals and their carcasses left behind. sometimes with fetuses in them...i have been told to search for a man named GABE VALDEZ in this matter (was sheriff in NM and dealt with the animal mutilation cases)

4. i HAVE found an interesting area while searching around the dulce base as well as archuleta mesa and found something to the west of pagosa springs, co. it looks like an entrance to the mountain...a HUGE ENTRANCE with one old dirt road leading to it and abruptly ending right at the entrance. inside i can see numbers....possibly 200, 206 OR 208??? i will be glad to share this screenshot of the entrance that i took with anyone that would like to see it.

I WILL FINISH THE INTRO LATER...I WANT TO GET THIS OUT BUT DINNER IS DONE AND IM STARVING SO I WILL CONTINUE THIS SHORTLY

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
in the meantime here are some links you might enjoy...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Interesting, S & F.

I'm going to hold out on my opinion until you come back and add to this thread.

Thanks mate.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
5.what we NEED to search for are sub-terranian systems of tunnels underneath the united states....and other countries as well because it has been stated that phil schneider has witnessed other troops from several countries being trained in such matters on our soil so we need to look for loopholes in other countries that point back to dulce and the surrounding areas. another thing we could do with these maps is make a checklist and see how many cities are on that map that have been named for having an entrance/exit to the underground complex.

6. i am going to do my best to research ANNE WEST...if i have it right she is the one who drew the "DULCE PAPERS" and their descriptions from another persons account...i may have misinterpreted this

7.search folk lore for connections to "white beings" "ancient races" things of that nature that imply the aliens here on earth that are supposed to be harbored up underneath our feet are truly here and intend to stay here

8.see if we can find any connections to the alien language called "eusshu" and how to understand/decipher such a language

9.it is stated that entrances are OFTEN CAMO'D AS SAND QUARRIES OR MINING OPERATIONS so check on these areas of interest as well

10. i will be looking around BROOKS LAKE IN WYOMING to see if i can find exactly where the road that opens right into an entrance is....thats no easy task

11.WATER SEEMS TO BE AN IMPORTANT PART TO THESE COMPLEXES...SEEMS LIKE ALMOST EVERY EXIT OR ENTRANCE MENTIONED IS NEAR SOME KIND OF WATER SOURCE....IS IT COINCIDENCE OR SIMPLY ESSENTIAL?

12.see what exactly the MT. SHASTA base in california is all about seems that it is important since there was a question dedicated to that specific place in relation to dulce and area 51

13.figure out what the "KEYS TO THE U.S.A." means....???

14. research the "sub-galactic league" of costa rica.....notify of attempt to uncover this facade and make sure to incorporate "the central unit" since its another name for that group

15. find documentation of the security clearance levels and how many there are, what each is entitled to see/do

16. research germany and ADAMSKIS SPACE CRAFT....is there a connection?

17. note that nightmare hall is also called the "vivarium" please keep that in mind

18. FIGURE OUT WHERE I CAN SEE THIS MINI SERIES "V" BY NBC

******OTHER OBJECTS OF MY INTEREST*****
-ROBERT LAZAR
PHIL SCHNEIDER
THE DULCE WARS
CIA STORMTROOPERS
DULCE BASE SECURITY
GROOM WARS
JOHN LEAH
BLACK MONK
MJ12
DELTA FORCE
BLACK BERETS
AIR FORCE BLUE BERETS
SECRET SERVICE
FBI DIVISION 5
MICHAEL WOLF
PI40
MAJIC
JOHN RHODES
GABE VALDEZ
BLACK BUDGET
LUNA BASE
DREAMLAND
MONTAUK BASE

each of these have some sort of significance and i am sure there are more related to this topic but thats all i could scrape up myself....

PLEASE BE ADVISED I ONLY JUST STARTED RESEARCHING THIS MYSELF SO IF I AM WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING PLEASE GIVE ME EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM AND I WILL EDIT MY POST....THANKS

ONE LAST QUICK NOTE...I AM GOING TO BE GETTING INTO CONTACT WITH A KNOWN RADIO HOST, WHO AT THIS TIME SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS.....WE WILL SEE EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THAT WE CAN DIG UP

******************AGAIN I HAVE BEEN WARNED TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL ON THIS SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!! BE AWARE THAT SINCE THESE ALIEN BEINGS ARE SO IN TUNE WITH TELEPATHY THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS THINK YOU ARE GETTING CLOSE TO THE TRUTH....I HAVE A SOURCE THAT SAYS MORE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING AT ALL....LOVELY HOW THAT WORKS OUT ISNT IT?**************************

***************I DO FEEL I AM BEING WATCHED SO WE WILL HAVE TO COME UP WITH A CODE WORD........IF SOMEONE DISAPPEARS WITHOUT SAYING THAT WORD...WELL I GUESS WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM THEN DONT WE???**************

I AM SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT THIS TOPIC TO THOSE I TRUST CAN MAKE IT PUBLIC AND WIDELY KNOWN.....LETS HOPE THAT IN THE EVENT OF MY OR SOMEONE ELSES DEATH....THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori
Interesting, S & F.

I'm going to hold out on my opinion until you come back and add to this thread.

Thanks mate.

you are welcome but please tell me what exactly s&f is??? im new to this site and have no idea what it means.....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i have JUST found out that i am only about 20 MINUTES away from an actual underground base entrance/exit.......or at least where it is said to be.....right here in COLORADO!!! i am going to research the area heavily and see if there is anything i can see or figure out and come summer i just may take a hike and do some "experimenting" of my own

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i have done more research and think i am right smack dab in the middle of an epicenter of these entrance/exit holes in the mountains...so far i have unearthed some clues near the fort carson and NORAD bases and on the Cheyenne mountain since we know that one of the base portals is under the denver airport that is useless to try and find but i am going to see if i can't weasel a bit more information out of this intricate web of files i have unearthed....anyways its rest time no sleep for 3 days can really get to a person....till next time

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

i will be glad to share this screenshot of the entrance that i took with anyone that would like to see it.

We're waiting.

7.search folk lore for connections to "white beings" "ancient races" things of that nature that imply the aliens here on earth that are supposed to be harbored up underneath our feet are truly here and intend to stay here

Imply nothing. Present the facts, regardless of what they might be. Don't manipulate the evidence so that it conforms with your own personal beliefs. You are not the story.

PLEASE BE ADVISED I ONLY JUST STARTED RESEARCHING THIS MYSELF SO IF I AM WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING PLEASE GIVE ME EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM AND I WILL EDIT MY POST....THANKS

I'm still waiting to see your evidence.

***************I DO FEEL I AM BEING WATCHED SO WE WILL HAVE TO COME UP WITH A CODE WORD........IF SOMEONE DISAPPEARS WITHOUT SAYING THAT WORD...WELL I GUESS WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM THEN DONT WE???**************

How 'bout "bullsh*t?"

i have done more research and think i am right smack dab in the middle of an epicenter of these entrance/exit holes in the mountains...so far i have unearthed some clues near the fort carson and NORAD bases and on the Cheyenne mountain since we know that one of the base portals is under the denver airport that is useless to try and find but i am going to see if i can't weasel a bit more information out of this intricate web of files i have unearthed....anyways its rest time no sleep for 3 days can really get to a person....till next time

What sort of clues? What files? You're not acting like someone who wants to form a research team. If you truly have all these "clues," you need to practice teamwork and share it with the rest of the team. Again, you're not the story. Stop trying to be.

16. research germany and ADAMSKIS SPACE CRAFT....is there a connection?

No.

18. FIGURE OUT WHERE I CAN SEE THIS MINI SERIES "V" BY NBC

TV.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

there is a reason i havent posted my findings on here.... i DO feel i am being watched and i HAVE been contacted by "big brother" already so i have to be VERY CAREFUL.....note that i stated on the above post that we would have to come up with a means of communication....also explain this for me....my computer turned off and on repeatedly between the hours of 2 and 4AM my time...considering the fact that i have military connections myself i have information that states my name and my computers IP address as being considered an orange threat to them right now on this subject so in my case its not for only my safety but ALL OF YOURS...

i will however post the pictures as soon as i can figure out how to on this website....can anyone help with that?

as for the folk lore...there are many versions of the aliens being here for centuries and even the BIBLE makes reference to them...but thats a topic that touches a sensitive nerve so ill leave that one alone right now....basically i wanted to see if any of the lore of the natives that are in dulce maybe had stories passed down telling of them being there and see exactly how far back those stories go....

yes i DO believe that the german engineers had something to do with our technology considering the fact that "project paperclip" went into effect and if you dont believe that fo look up in a search for "declassified ufo documents" its in those papers

strangley most of the evidence of those things i had was gone when i plugged my computer back in...i unplugged it to make it stop turning off and on....and now when i open my network map for my computer it reads unknown device but it cant tell me anything about that particular device....ill take a screen shot of it just to show you that i am telling the truth and once i FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES U WILL SEE THEM FOR YOURSELF

IN THE MEANTIME PLEASE ENJOY THE YOUTUBE VIDS I POSTED AT AN EARLIER TIME THANKS

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ok first off lets prove aliens exist with govt. documents...how about these for example???

s692.photobucket.com...

s692.photobucket.com...

s692.photobucket.com...

NOW THAT WE HAVE THAT COVERED....HERE IS THE PICTURE I HAVE FROM THE SITE WEST OF PAGOSA IN COLORADO....ITS HARD TO SEE ANYTHING REALLY THE FULL IMAGE IS BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE ACTUAL NUMBERS ON THE INSIDE OF IT...RIGHT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE JUST ANOTHER ROCK WITH A SHADOW...IF YOU WISH TO HAVE THE FULL SIZED IMAGE PLEASE U2U ME WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND IT TO YOU

s692.photobucket.com...

this one i found on google earth when i searched cheyenne mountain....go south just a little bit and you come across this:

s692.photobucket.com...

also near the cheyenne mountain are these:
KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE FREQUENTLY DISGUISED AS MINING OPS OR SAND QUARRIES

s692.photobucket.com...

HERES A CLOSER LOOK:

s692.photobucket.com...

s692.photobucket.com...

why do they need 2 right next to each other??? and who opens a sand quarry on the side of a mountain when its all over the friggin ground out here??
i have a few more but photo bucket got mad at me i guess...it quit working

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
have found another few objects of interest....photobucket is down...soooo i guess im making a video for you...ill be on it shortly

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i know i said that i was making a video with some more snippetts but i ran across some things i thought should be shared...so here they are take a look and enjoy the reading material on the subject:

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

maps.google.com...,-76.761335&spn=0.003604,0.006706&iwloc=addr these are strange markings in the dirt.....look close has been confirmed to actually be there by someone that drives past them every day to and from work.....(for all you "oh its been photoshopped" people)

www.justin.tv... this site is where there will be a "whistleblower" conference check the site for dates/times...will be available online for us to watch and maybe even comment ourselves there is also a backup site arranged so save that one as well altenergy2012.blogspot.com...

NASA had involvement in DULCE???
www.crowdedskies.com...

this is more from a biblical standpoint...ill relay the connection in a later time www.stargods.org...

skulls from possible alien origin found all over the world www.ufodisclosure.com...

more on the starchild case www.world-mysteries.com...

branton speaks about dulce...here you go www.think-aboutit.com...

a very interesting read... www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.metacafe.com... for your viewing pleasure maybe we can pick up some clues from this video???

the dulce papers themselves....enjoy!!! www.crowdedskies.com...

thaqts enough for now i think....its about time for me to be getting to bed....enjoy!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i have spoken with "an old friend" that seemed to be very objectionate about the fact that i wanted to go "exploring" in fountain, co. for clues to a possible entrance

my source, that says more by being silent, has some inside information about this subject but refuses to speak on the subject....only that when i asked if they would like to come along i was told "i wouldnt have to look very hard or far"

i have to be very careful about this subject with this person in case the govt is listening to our conversations somehow but i will do my best to see if i can pry more out without endangering lives....i was told "if i continued to pry then we both would end up dead we are very close to a number of tunnels and it would only take 'them' about 20 minutes to get here from the other side of the country to execute us" then my source promptly shut up and said i have said too much already and then promptly left....

considering the fact that 20 minutes to travel across the country is nigh impossible, it leads me to believe that yes these tunnel systems are there and they DO have "vacuum like transport trains" otherwise i dont think they could be here in 20 minutes....

still researching areas of interest...i do have more pictures i will have them up shortly this time i promise

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
s692.photobucket.com...

thats found at area 51....now the pictures on google earth do NOT depict those being there...they have been mysteriously "wiped off"

here is another quarry i found near the cheyenne mountain:
s692.photobucket.com...

i have more but my computer is being really slow

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
considering we are talking about the bases i figured it would be good to do some research on the alleged "reptillian race" that resides underground...here are some thing you may or may not enjoy...please if someone could tell me how to make the videos work right here on the forum instead of just posting a link id love to know...thanks anyways here are some of the ones i found interesting whether or not they are believable is another story....anyways for the thought and chuckle of the day:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

this one i had a problem with...still wanted to say loading i just skipped ahead a few seconds to make the video start....ao i should say you do it as well if you have problems getting it to start...you may find this interesting indeed www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

well anyways hope you all enjoyed these...they provide some more insight into my investigation

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher
considering we are talking about the bases i figured it would be good to do some research on the alleged "reptillian race" that resides underground...here are some thing you may or may not enjoy...please if someone could tell me how to make the videos work right here on the forum instead of just posting a link id love to know...thanks anyways here are some of the ones i found interesting whether or not they are believable is another story....anyways for the thought and chuckle of the day:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

this one i had a problem with...still wanted to say loading i just skipped ahead a few seconds to make the video start....ao i should say you do it as well if you have problems getting it to start...you may find this interesting indeed www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

well anyways hope you all enjoyed these...they provide some more insight into my investigation

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THESE I AM TAKING A BREAK NOW FOR SOME MUCH NEEDED REST...BEEN AWAKE FOR DAYS NOW RESEARCHING THIS AND ITS WEARING ON MY BODY....O BOY NAP TIME!!!

WILL CONTINUE THIS EFFORT LATER

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I took a look at this picture you posted:

s692.photobucket.com...

You claimed that this feature is "at Area 51" and that it has been "mysteriously wiped from Google Earth" and is no longer visible. Neither of these statements are true. This is Sedan crater on the northern end of Yucca Flat at the Nevada Test Site. It is clearly visible in all available imagery of the area. I recognized it instantly, having been there many times.

Some of your other images look like ordinary open-pit mines. It wouldn't be hard to confirm this if the locations are known.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Uhm....... let's see. Ok, do you mind answering a couple of questions:-

1) You said you wanted help, then started just poting lots of Youtube videos. What specifically do you want help with?

2) What exactly were you warned away from by this big brother guy?

3) Having been warned off, do you think it is wise to start posting in a public website? Is this part of your strategy?

Thanks,

John

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

that particular picture was given to me by another user and said thats where is was from...thanks for pointing out this mistake

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

all valid questions....

1. i want help exposing these bases or disproving they exist if thats the case...the fact of youtube vids...some are mine that have been there for a while when i was researching area 51 and others in NEVADA only...others are thing i thought to be interesting or had some connection to this somehow...i post things like this to keep people thinking "outside of the box" not only concentrating on one specific area or aspect of things

2. i was not told specifically what it was that i saw but i was told to stop posting my ideas on another site and that forum has since been removed. the phone call i recieved said "it does not matter who we are, but you will stop spreading your ideas on "website name" these kind of ideas will not be tolerated. if you fail to comply, (slight pause) well lets just say that unfortunate accidents happen all the time and it would be a shame if your daughters had to grow up without a mother

well needless to say i stopped and now im trying to take a different approach..i know enough now to get into lots of trouble but i have to be very careful about what is posted here..i can NOT give you the exact information but i CAN point you in the right direction....its just a matter of skirting about things and making it random really...

the scary thing is that i never made ANY reference to who, or where i was located or that i even had children and i NEVER give my phone number out...EVER...so i asked myself...prank? i dont think so. my family does not know i am on these sites trying to figure this stuff out so who knew that was close enough to have my phone number??? no one!!!!!!!!

3. no i do not think it is wise, but since i have already been warned and currently have the black SUV on the hill across the field watching me anyways...i either live in fear that i might die anyways or do my best to point people in the right direction to get them searching and them spreading the word...if i die and nothing comes of these things then i have died in vain and everything forgotten as well as the secrets being kept from the civilian population

as for strategy...i guess i dont understand what is being implied here however all i want to do is get more people asking so that we as a people...uniting all types, colors, races, religions, DEMAND that the truth be told...i am just another person trying to get to the bottom of this mess we call a government...

any other questions?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join