It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throwers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Seems like someone tried to throw a tomato at Sarah Palin. As usual the wacko thrower missed TWICE, and actually hit a police officer.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

A man was arrested for allegedly throwing two tomatoes at Sarah Palin from the second floor balcony during a book signing event at the Mall of America in Minnesota, MyFoxTwinCities.com. reported.

Neither tomato came close hitting the former 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, but did hit a police officer in the face, the station reported.

The unidentified man may face charges for assaulting a police officer, according to the station.

The Iraqi shoe thrower also missed Bush...TWICE, and I vaguely remember someone throwing a pie a Ann Coulter once and they also missed.

What is it with the insane throwers? Are there wrists that limp that they can't hit the target. Is it their blind insane rage that throws their aim off?

Are lefties aim just that bad, or are conservatives much more agile? Or is it just divine intervention?

Throwing things is just so childish. But what can you expect from the hate-filled lefties?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No words of encouragement for the throwers? Any tips for getting them to hit the target?

What do you think about people like this?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The fact that they actually threw tomatoes, shoes, and pies (as opposed to just WANTING to) is enough to tell me that they are a little "off" and not likely to appear on the MLB mound anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I salute any throwing of vegetables at politicians!

Just hit them next time..

I don't get this whole conservative/leftist thing though, it seems people in the US relate to that label perhaps more than they should.

Everyday I'm on ATS I read about how the two party system is a sham, a public display to give the people a sense of freedom, but at the same time you get topics everyday trying to bash republicans or democrats.. I guess it's expected, it's just so tiring.. divide and conquer.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Are lefties aim just that bad...?

As a (somewhat) upstanding, tax paying, left handed American... i take offense to the idea that lefties can't aim

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
They actually did a segment regarding this on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart (whom, I personally cannot stand). I was switching through channels and stopped on Comedy Central. The tomato-er was apparently a homeless man who threw 3 tomatoes, I believe, and missed...except for the sole tomato-ee, a cop. Naturally, he was arrested and probably being held indefinitely for some kind of assassination attempt by produce charge. Let us all hope they were at least organic tomatoes.

[edit on 12/10/09 by SeditiousDissent]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
this is hillarious. why dont more people throw veggies at the politicians? and why not other things like hammers and bottles? most of them could use a scare from their pundits.

top topics

join