It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama hates vegitation he wants to kill all plants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That's the conclusion I've come to, if obama wants to eliminate CO2 it must be because he has an intense hatred for plants.Maybe he was wronged by an acacias, or fell out of a baobab tree when he was younger?
www.jambokenya.com...
www.washingtonpost.com.../components

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

everyone knows c02 is toxic nerve gas.
thats why there was 7 times more in the jurassic era.
the dinosaurs were driving ford explorers and the c02 reached 5000ppm and the toxic c02 got into their brains and they threw a huge death metal concert because they went crazy and killed each other off in a huge mosh pit.

al gore told me this is true and if i dont believe in him he will have a blood sacrafice of a polar bear cub everytime i doubt him

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Then why did Michelle plant a vegetable garden?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

al gore told me this is true and if i dont believe in him he will have a blood sacrafice of a polar bear cub everytime i doubt him

You officially have another 24,999 doubts to go through before the endangered species becomes extinct...carry on...be generous with your doubt. let your doubts spike to the heavens like a climatologists made up temperature graph...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

I smell marital trouble,or so they could privately torture the plants when ever they want.EEK!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
But ethanol is going to save us!!! Ethanol, ethanol, ethanol the stuff that gives you less miles/gallon. Ethanol's formula is C2H5OH. Guess what you get when you burn it. Two green house gasses--carbon dioxide and water. Ooops!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This feels more like twitter than ATS...

Is the OP really worthy of discussion?

Sarcastic quips regarding Obama and Climate change does not equal an intelligent opening post in my opinion...

Hmmm... sorry... maybe I’m being too serious.. But this feels like another waste of space.

I shall move on and stop moaning now

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I heard he never ate his vegetables,
and he smokes packs of cigs a day.

Maybe thats why his lips be purple.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
His lips are purple because he lives off the blood of the innocent.

top topics

join