It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
For those who dont believe in Niburu

I do believe Niburu is real, whats more i think there are more secrets we could learn in the near future, and yes some people do feel and see Niburu.

Hint number one

Remember the movie The filth element?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ok this debating on whether or not its real is nice, but lets say hypothetically it is, what on earth )see the pun) does it all mean? Are we in any danger? If so why and if not why not?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

So what up lsd is this thing back in business. i thought6 pg put us to rest
I knew I was to quick believe I always try be in on top
of these and if you listen to That coast to coast program he made enough sense to put some actual fear in me and I don't scare easily.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is real or not. I do know NASA is a government agency and does not have to report to the public or can be forced to not report information to the public from what I've read. If there is an orbiting star around our sun, it could potentially have an elliptical orbit and cause disturbances in the orbits in the oort cloud causing large asteroids to change orbit with some moving towards the inner solar system. It really depends on how elliptical the orbit is and how large an object you are talking about. There could be other gravitational disturbances. In any case, if there was something like a 36,000 year or 6,000 year orbital cycle or something like that, there could be a parallel with Earth disturbances. It's all interesting unless we hear about an impending disaster. It wouldn't take much to send this civilization of ours into a widespread panic.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by orionthehunter]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Penumbra

Ok this debating on whether or not its real is nice, but lets say hypothetically it is, what on earth )see the pun) does it all mean? Are we in any danger? If so why and if not why not?

Go back to pg 1or 2 and take ten min w/ the video. You can listen to that whole show if you like, but that guy has the timing correct for this to be
a problem of some magnitude. Also OP is describing the exact same thing
with the asteroids that are shooting off of it. Slamming into pluto and Jupiter.
That is exactly what Gilbert Ericson said would happen.
Just six months ago.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this story, but I'd be very wary of anyone who immediately dismisses it without further investigation. I'm even more wary of a certain "weatherman" who spends an inordinate amount of time trying to convince us that chemtrails are really "persistent contrails." Frozen water vapor from jet aircraft doesn't spread out and obliterate clear blue skies in an hour or two. IMO, someone like that has *zero* credibility in EVERY subject.

If Planet X (Nibiru, Marduk, Wormwood, etc.) didn't exist, I doubt the US Naval Observatory would've sent chief astronomer Dr. Robert Harrington to New Zealand to conduct a astronomical search from the extreme southern latitudes. The fact that Dr. Harrington suddenly died before he could publicize the results of his investigation is also suspicious.

I think stories like this will become more frequent in the future. It's interesting that people who say the existence of a massive brown dwarf in our solar system couldn't be covered-up because of the number of amateur and professional astronomers throughout the world are the same people who immediately dismiss evidence just because the Never A Straight Answer agency hasn't confirmed it.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

If Planet X (Nibiru, Marduk, whatever) didn't exist, I doubt the US Naval Observatory would've sent chief astronomer Dr. Robert Harrington to New Zealand to conduct a astronomical search from the extreme southern latitudes. The fact that Harrington died before he could publicize the results of his investigation is also suspicious.

Have you checked out the video? If not do so, Very scary accuracy. Right down to the asteroids.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks, very interesting. Your video is worth posting again:

Noory's guest says that Planet X/Wormwood is coming in from Sagittarius (right ascension 18), the same location that these Spanish astronomers claim.

Also, this front page Washington Post article and this NY Times article have always bothered me. It was never mentioned again and no satisfactory explanation was ever given.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

So I finally see that article that always gets talked about.
Thank you for that.
It is those stories that disappear like that that do get my attention.
Seen them pull that crap way to much.
None of our institutions have any dignity and they certainly can't be trusted.
So we have to look out for ourselves. That is what I see going on here
nothing but good lookin out.

Also where was Harrington sent? To the southern most parts where he said you could see it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wormwood! Dude that sux!We are all gonna die! Jezz about time ,I was getting sick of you lot!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by hippomchippo

Well ofcourse, what I am saying is that with a regular telescope you could see it.

We can't.

This whole Niburu, Brown Dwarf stuff is not real. If something exists our there it must have a cloaking device.

You can't keep something like that a secret, it's far too big.

~Keeper

But, it is what Alex Collier said in Awake and aware in LA.
Lots of activity in the Sgtr area and an incoming planetary sized 'structure' (his words), he said incoming at 18 degrees south of Nuptune, I dont know where that would be, but, but but..

I lso saw some one on yt speaking of our solar system may be a 3 star system (?) where Jupiter is Number 2 , as it emmits more energy than it obsorbs.. Etc. But, if this is 'not a hoax (again), it all adds up..

Nibiru, Anunnaki , the NWO the Afgahn Leader saying the USA are trying to stop the arrival of yawhe. HAHAH , I need coofee.....
Just ranting, but it does explain the FastTracked : The earth must be Saved Now propeganda, maybe it is so close that the Elite dont even care if they get busted..

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
So what do we actually know about the Starview team apart from the fact they are Spainish? And what do wr know of the members of the team? What sort of history do they have?
Its interesting that nobody else seems to have picked up on this yet, and even more interesting that an Australian website is running with it.
Also you do a google search for them and the first link under their site says Nibiru, im thinking they have an agenda already.
google search

[edit on 9-12-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Great thread, star & flag!

Maybe somebody can look up the coordinates on the astronomy software (forget the name), and see if anything is blocked out?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Probably Paz. Money is great. lol I scrolled further and found A site that showed me how to make a starviewer out of a pringles can. that amused me as much as some of these cultists.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Mayan Bird Crop circle 14th june 2009 Barbury Castle
Aztec design....
This enormous design below the Hill Fort of Barbury Castle appears to be a direct representation of the 'Aztec Spirit Bird'. The Aztec's most important Gods were represented as Birds, and were right at the top of their pantheon of gods! Quetzalcoatl himself was also a (Bird - god) and is thought to return in 2012. Once again we have another powerful symbol within the fields with ancient connections.

Someone would tell us something?

BUT THIS IS A WARNING SIGN!

Images Steve Alexander Copyright 2009

A possible explication:
Inner Dot ( Sun)
Ring n. 1 (Mecury orbit)
Ring n. 2 (Venus orbit)
Ring n. 3 (Earth orbit)
Lines: Earth's magnetic field
(Head) External object: A new planet (dot) and 2 satellites (2 rings)........... APPROCHING..........!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Imagir]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This thread I posted a couple of days ago matches up maybe.....

NASA to Launch W.I.S.E on Friday, concern about Planet X

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NASA to Launch W.I.S.E on Friday, concern about InfraRed Objects.

No earlier than Friday NASA’s latest space telescope will launch to scan the sky in search of never-before-seen planets, asteroids, comets, stars and galaxies, with one of its main tasks to catalog objects posing a danger to Earth. The sky-mapping WISE, or Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer will orbit some 325 miles above the Earth and produce the most detailed map yet of the cosmos. It is designed to detect objects that give off infrared light or heat. Just in time for 2012.

Infrared light is ideal for uncovering dusty, cold and unknown objects that often can’t be seen by optical telescopes.

Planet X (Nibiru) is thought to be only visible to Infra Red as it emits no light although NASA will deny the existence of Nibiru.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

BUT THIS IS A WARNING SIGN!
imagir

That is just struck me like a bell soundind right next to my head.

The fact you say it is a warning. I looked at it like this before I read the other interpretation.

The head of the bird is earth. It forms also a six. The number of a man.

The body of the bird a large winged celestial body.

I want all the info on that crop circle you can get especially
how it was lined up . Say if the head was pointing North that will
be very scary indeed.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Please correct me if I'm wrong about some things.

1.9 MJ = 1.9 times the mass of Jupiter.

The smallest known brown dwarf known to date is like 8 MJ. And even then there is debate on if it should be called a giant planet. It takes 13 MJ before the fusion process of a star/brown dwarf starts to happen.

At 1.9 MJ, it would only be a giant planet, but a big deal nonetheless.

So I'm skeptical that such a science outlet that would make such a discovery wouldn't know the different between a giant planet and a brown dwarf.

I knew the above simply from checking out that who project lucifer stuff, which I found couldn't possibly be true because jupiter didn't have near enough mass to be a dwarf/star. But this science deal is unable to tell the difference?

Our sun for perspective is like 1000MJ.

Also, in order for a star to throw comets and asteroids into planets, it only needs to come within 1 light year of us. But that would be a star the size of the sun. The closest star is in the 4 light year range, and it is estimated such an event has the probability of happening once in the entire life of the sun. But oh yeah, it will last for like 1 million years.

Our star travels around the galaxy a little slower than the stars around us, so that distance changes over time. But we are talking millions of years.

I would think a planet the size of 1.9MJ would have to be somewhat close to do what a 1000MJ star would do at 1 light year.

And I'm not sure why Pluto would be getting bombarded. It's a pretty small planet, and is actually a binary planet system. It's really small. Jupiter makes sense because it's so big, it is known to be something that eats up comets and asteroids and helps keep us safe.

We have been traveling through a giant dust cloud in the galaxy for a few million years. That is not a new development.

Also, it has been known for quite sometime about the "dragon chasing it's tail" galaxy. Ancient times knew it(amazing). But that is a dwarf galaxy Sagittarius.

The stuff about the dwarf galaxy Sagittarius and the dragon eating it's own tail is extremely interesting.

Please correct me where I'm wrong, I've just been researching into these things a bit etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Who Knows..... Who Knows.....

In My opinion it is a real Warning Sign to Human kind.

Something (a new planet and two satellites) approaching to our Solar System...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Please correct me if I'm wrong about some things.

Hey bad have looked at the vid on pg 1 yet?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join