It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The major problem is.. If there is an event to come.. We can't do much about it.. Be it Comet Asteriod ..Dark Dwaf... or even.. Dense Gas Clouds with int the Local Fluff.. . LOCAL BUBBLE.. that me have gathered near the glaxatic line from the center of the galaxy inwhich we are to enter.. into in 2012...Already Pioneer probes are noticing.. the Stress on the Heliosphere some particles already get through.. Have you not noticed that our Sun SOL.. has changed in color and gotten brighter in the past 30 years..Said to be caused but extra particles bombarding the sun.. and Earth if we enter into a Dense Cloud o gas we could.. Be in trouble... .. But then again .. not like we can do muc about it.. anyhow..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As you read this, several planets are experiencing global warming. Saturn, for instance, has changed 30 percent. If this had occurred on the Earth, all life as we know it would be gone.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Google Brown Dwarf

Like Jupiter is a Brown dwarf.
They are found next to stars like the sun, thus we have Jupiter.
They have to be completely wrong to have anything that size
so far away from the Sun.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I see where you're going with this.

NASA launches an IR satellite so it MUST be to look at Nubiru/planet X/whatever, right?

But what about the other IR satellites orbiting the planet? IRAS, AKARI and COBE to name a few.

These IR satellites have been orbiting the planet since the 70's. Are all these built to look at Nubiru/planet X/whatever too?

Or maybe the latest IR satellite was launched because of newer technology?

Oh and the mission will only last 10 months, so it's not going to be able to watch your Nubiru/planet X/whatever for very long, you'd think they'd have it up there closer to the supposed impact date wouldn't you......?

(waits for the cries of shill and disinfo)

[edit on 15/12/09 by Chadwickus]

I wouldn't say he was 'going' anywhere with it - simply stating facts, and implying that 'followers' could interpret this as a 'move'

Newer Technology, Yes - in the article it clearly says that the current IR-scope technology is 20+ years old - very antiquated considering recent advances.

10 Months would be plenty of time to detect anything - main thing is, get the sucker UP there to start collecting data.

THEY through in the 'search for Brown dwarfs', etc...

Draw your own conclusion. Routine space stuff. Nibiru. Coincidence. Up to you.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Google Brown Dwarf

I'm confused as to what you're saying exactly. It sounds like you are saying that Jupiter is too big to be as far from the sun as it is. Which is definitely not true. I can't tell if the "like" is sarcastic, or just the beginning of a sentence that could do without it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Jupiter isn't a brown dwarf, it's too small, which is why it never went past being just a large gaseous planet.

Also the smallest known brown dwarf is three times the size of Jupiter, so still quite large.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The major hole in the idea of a massive object, e.g. brown dwarf, Jupiter sized object, in the Oort cloud, of all places, is that the Oort cloud wouldn't exist, nor would the Kuiper (Ky-per) belt.

There are four dwarf planets beyond Neptune, so far, none of which have 'cleared their orbit'. Any planet-sized object would have done so at this point. It would also, hopefully, have been discovered by now, it would either reflect the sun's light or emit it's own (small star), becoming significantly brighter than most other objects in the sky.

Neptune was discovered in 1846, Pluto was discovered in 1930. With the multitude of eyes in the sky we have in 2009, it's highly unlikely we wouldn't have found such an object sooner.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Google Brown Dwarf

I'm confused as to what you're saying exactly. It sounds like you are saying that Jupiter is too big to be as far from the sun as it is. Which is definitely not true. I can't tell if the "like" is sarcastic, or just the beginning of a sentence that could do without it.

No, the reported Brown Dwarf is too close to the Sun, even past the
Ort cloud.
Or is the Brown Dwarf reported as being close to another sun,
then it should be closer.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just found this Thread, but is said will have it's orbit figured out by Feb. 2010.
But this explains much NASA has know about this since 1980s, and must be reason for all the telescopes in sothern hemisphere.
The reason it's not visable is it's position in the center of Milky Way.
I hope it does not come that close, but it seen it could be Wormwood, no wonder their building all those under ground shelters.

This is bull NASA knew about this for over 25 years, but then again they were not sure as to what it was, yea right.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Im so confused. So is this thing real or what? What other evidence from more credible sources is there that it or something there exists?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
Im so confused. So is this thing real or what? What other evidence from more credible sources is there that it or something there exists?

Jusy hang in there if this is for real it will be visible and undeniable in a very short time.
The only ones that really know are the insiders at NASA and those that need to know.
It is a fact something is out there past Pluto, what it is is either unknow or undisclosed at this time.
NASA is trying to say it is Super Nova, the only problem I see with this is that the nearest Star is to far away to be this object, unless it is brown Dwarf our Sun's sister.
This object appear to be about twice the size of Juipiter, and is having gravtational effects on outer planet as well as the Sun now.
There are many binary solar systems is nothing out of norm, the only problem would be effect on the inhabatants of a planetin binary solar system that could suffer from gravity and what ever else could come, like this thing draging some large object in with it.

From what NASA says this object is not moving, or at less they say can not detect movement, but object is getting larger.
To me which I know much of nothing, but would say object is coming straight in that would explain appearence size increase.
Is said object is about 18,750,000,000 miles away a little past Pluto, from my figures if this thing is travling at about 750,000 miles per hour it should be near Earth Sun in about 3 years.
I don't know how to figure the vectors and increase of speed as nears Sun but I still think is good guess, I hope this thing stays out past Pluto, only problem is if this is Sun's Sister they will get quite close and then parts ways once again.

Don't worry worst thing could happen is physical Death which seems to be natural occurrance, on Earth, same as Birth.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by Mikeraphone

Jusy hang in there if this is for real it will be visible and undeniable in a very short time.
The only ones that really know are the insiders at NASA and those that need to know.
It is a fact something is out there past Pluto, what it is is either unknow or undisclosed at this time.
NASA is trying to say it is Super Nova, the only problem I see with this is that the nearest Star is to far away to be this object, unless it is brown Dwarf our Sun's sister.
This object appear to be about twice the size of Juipiter, and is having gravtational effects on outer planet as well as the Sun now.
There are many binary solar systems is nothing out of norm, the only problem would be effect on the inhabatants of a planetin binary solar system that could suffer from gravity and what ever else could come, like this thing draging some large object in with it.

From what NASA says this object is not moving, or at less they say can not detect movement, but object is getting larger.
To me which I know much of nothing, but would say object is coming straight in that would explain appearence size increase.
Is said object is about 18,750,000,000 miles away a little past Pluto, from my figures if this thing is travling at about 750,000 miles per hour it should be near Earth Sun in about 3 years.
I don't know how to figure the vectors and increase of speed as nears Sun but I still think is good guess, I hope this thing stays out past Pluto, only problem is if this is Sun's Sister they will get quite close and then parts ways once again.

Don't worry worst thing could happen is physical Death which seems to be natural occurrance, on Earth, same as Birth.

How do we KNOW something is past pluto? Has Nasa admitted this? What proof is there?

Also, do we know if this thing has swung around before in our history? What is it's orbit? How often does it come this close?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I like this thread. I'm just wondering why we know so little about the scientists.
Have you called for ATS members in spain to search the news?
How many bilingual people on this site can search in Spanish and then report back to the ATS?
I can
I'm looking for these Spanish scientists on La Red. That's the internet in Spain.
Perhaps others can help me.

I will be searching for more on the scientists.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

From what I understand NASA is quite aware of this object, but calls it new, young, super Nova.
NASA has been looking at this object since 1984, and says it is getting larger.
It is also my understanding that this orbit will be available by Feb.2010.

I want to know why all the telescopes in Antarctica?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

Discovery Of Most Recent Supernova In Our Galaxy
ScienceDaily (May 14, 2008) — The most recent supernova in our Galaxy has been discovered by tracking the rapid expansion of its remains. This result, using NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and NRAO's Very Large Array (VLA), has implications for understanding how often supernovas explode in the Milky Way galaxy.

"No other object in the Galaxy has properties like this," said Reynolds. "Finding G1.9+0.3 is extremely important for learning more about how some stars explode and what happens in the aftermath.

Impact mark on Jupiter, 19th July 2009
link;jupiter.samba.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
On June 17, 1982, a NASA press release from Ames Research Center officially recognized the possibility of "some kind of mystery object" beyond the outermost planets. Various press releases around this time confirmed that scientists were indeed looking for the infamous Planet X. For instance, Astronomy magazine published an article in December of 1981 entitled "Search for the Tenth Planet," and another article in October of 1982 entitled "Searching for a Tenth Planet." In addition, Newsweek covered the story of Planet X on June 28, 1982 in an article entitled "Does the Sun Have a Dark Companion?" This article implied that the tenth planet actually orbits a two sun (binary star) system, but we cannot see the other sun because it is a "dark" star. The article stated:
"A 'dark companion' could produce the unseen force that seems to tug at Uranus and Neptune, speeding them up at one point in their orbits and holding them back as they pass. The best bet is a dark star orbiting at least 50 billion miles beyond Pluto. It is most likely either a brown dwarf, or a neutron star. Others suggest it is a tenth planet since a companion star would tug at the other planets, not just Uranus and Neptune."
The Washington Post covered the story of Planet X on the front page on December 31, 1983 called "Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered." This story reported that the Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) detected heat from an object about fifty billion miles away. A report of an interview with chief scientist Gerry Neugebauer from Jet Propulsion Laboratories appeared in the story. The article stated:

"A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite. 'All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is,' said Gerry Neugebauer, chief IRAS scientist."

Link;www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

I like this thread. I'm just wondering why we know so little about the scientists.
Have you called for ATS members in spain to search the news?
How many bilingual people on this site can search in Spanish and then report back to the ATS?
I can
I'm looking for these Spanish scientists on La Red. That's the internet in Spain.
Perhaps others can help me.

I will be searching for more on the scientists.

that is a very interesting idea you have. I would help but I have no spanish but any help you could bring to procedings here would be much appreciated.

with thanks

daz

[edit on 21/12/2009 by daz__]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is awesome. I am a fan or maybe more accurately is a follower, of zecharia sitchins theories... you cant bash the guy for being a trailblazer... any human who thinks we know all and if nasa or some other agency says it isnt there that it isnt there, your ignorant and arrogant. Humanity dont know crap.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
the major problem is you think it has any relevance in your or indeed anyone else's life. you speculate about the existence of a brown dwarf of which there is zero evidence for - but since when has that stopped weakminded humans believeing in anything from obama being a saviour lol to jesus being a real person. there will always be people who want to believe the impossible and try to justify their faith, and there will always be wiser people ready to exploit that gullibilty to make money - then the gullible people will always moan about the exploitation. classic catch 22.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Someone asked for information about 3,600 year cycles of destruction.

I found a man by the name of "Randall Carlson" that seems to be researching exactly that and more.

sacredgeometryatlanta.ning.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join