It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Ya BrownBear that audioplayback is the fifth in a twelve part series. You can catch the answer to your question in there I think, no.6 of that c2c.

I don't think it's anything good he has to say though. The whole show is there, check it out.
At the least, this guy seems in sync with a lot of other circumstances.
Surrounding this dabacle.

Hey, I've just thought of something.

QUESTION!
Nasa
As America's space agency paid for by our tax money.
If there is a group of American citizens, who are running around with
saaaaay, some" whacked out" ideas about some planet Niburu.
Who's fault is that?

Phage I want to hear from you on this please.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If you're asking about the video you posted, it's crap. I'll address just one piece of it.

Right ascension is an angular measurement which is usually expressed in hours, minutes and seconds.

A right ascension coordinate is not a single direction, it is a 360º "band" around the entire sky. Saying look at "RA 18" is like saying look at 21º East. You know the longitude, but not the latitude. 21º could be anywhere on that circle around the whole planet.

In order to have a direction to look in the sky, you need RA and declination.

He's babbling.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Are you sure you are a post graduate of geophysics? If so, why do you make statements like this?

[Quote] "However, the swarms of 7 to 8 point magnitude earthquakes, even in deep crustal margins away from any kind of civilization, at a specific time (another question in itself), from september to october, were above average in terms of magnitude.. [UnQuote]

Earthquake swarms are "minor earthquakes" of similar size taking place in a very small area or region within a very short period of time and "are not" associated with main shocks or earthquakes of greater magnitudes like 7 to 8 as you are trying to suggest.

Then you write this. [Quote] Plus localized magnetic anomalies in china, where the EM spectrum in the form of a rainbow was upside down, then a major quake.... People ARE NOT stupid.. [Quote]

The EM spectrum that was filmed by video recorders before the M7.9 Sichuan, China earthquake of May 12, 2008 is not unique. "All magnitudes" of earthquakes produce a similar spectrum that can be seen before and after the strike; people "are" stupid as to this knowledge.

I have seen this spectrum probably 50+ times using the proper equipment. The smallest earthquake that produced this spectrum that I watched for days before it struck was a M1.5 earthquake near New Madrid, Missouri; I could see that particular one from up to 20 miles away before it struck. The farthest I have witnessed was over 400 miles away, it was created by an M5.0 earthquake near Taos, New Mexico.

Those people that made those videos before the Sichuan, China earthquake of May 12, 2008 were very close, you can tell by the narrowness of the field of view of the spectrum and also simply by the reflection in the clouds. That particular spectrum from the Sichuan, China M7.9 earthquake could have been seen for a maximum of approximately 700 miles away in any direction if the people in that area would have been viewing it with the right equipment. Furthermore, they could have marked the underlying fault exactly as its course ran before the earthquake struck.

I know all of this stuff because I've done it many, many times. If you don't think so, then look at some of my videos which I have on YouTube.

Rocks under abnormal pressure exert this refracted radiation into the sky, and it permeates the rock above it and to the sides of it as easily as it permeates through buildings up to hundreds of miles away; that is why this type of radiation can be seen from inside of buildings as it permeates through the walls from incredible distances.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by daz__

Do you remember when the Earhtquake factors were downgraded a few years back.

daz

Can you give me more information about this. I wasn't aware of an across the board change.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Phage]

I am sorry I can't provide anything more specific. After some searching on line I can't find anything relevent. There are refferences to a new revised richter scale when you use the search term "the new richter scale" or "revised richter scale" but nothing meaningful. I can tell you where I heard it though.. It wasn't long after or in around the tusnami in the Indian ocean. The information was from professor James Mc Canney. If I can find the show I will PM the link to you. It could be hard to find that show back though. In fact if I remember he has mentioned it a few times if memory serves me corectly.

daz

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Is it me, or has this thread slowly turned into a thread on earth quakes? Anyone having a look for the first time is realy going to have to read from page 1 or they might miss the actual topic of the OP !

If I didnt know better I would say the thread has been kinda de-railed along the way.

Respects

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The Electric Model of the Universe hs been so thoroughly debunked as to be laughable.

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

In MHO I would have to disagree with you on this matter. The electric plasma model is the only one that makes any sense to me. Although I do not believe that that is all that is going on but certainly space is not empty. It is teaming with electrical currents and plasma currents and chemicals and compounds in all forms.

peace and good will to you

daz

There is no cosmic void
Bayonic matter tugs
the massless photons sleep

I decided, in the interests of cordiality, to forego my usual sarcasm and, instead, try a haiku.

Baryonic particles can account for the large scale structure of the universe, while photons, the massless mediators of the EMF, cannot.Also, recent work unifying the electromagnetic and weak forces (the electro-weak force) makes it even clearer that QED (quantum rlectrodynamics)removes the photon from astrophysical relevance. Quantum chromodynamics, dealing with hadronic interactions, is now where the action is.
Hope you liked the haiku.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by 4nsicphd]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by 4nsicphd]

Thank you for that response 4nsicphd. Very interesting poetry. I know I said in my post I was an EU advocate to a certain point and you then come up with hadronic interactions. 4 me there is some syncronicity going on here. Many years ago I found a website called akasha.de and within this site I came across masses of information about hadronics. I must admit it went right over my head especially the terminology. The site I talk of has now been pulled put I decided recently to search out again the Norwegan guy Ananda Bosman and start afresh with this hadronics stuff. While searching out ananda bosman I came across Drunvalo and have just finished reading volume 1 of the flower of life. It is such interesting material and I think this book is helping me understand the basics of all this. I must say though it still goes over my head but I have a feeling that this is what is really happening in the universe. Some blending of sound and geometry.

Thank you for bringing that up. I would interested to hear if you think I am traveling in the right direction on this hadronics subject and any links you could provide would be much appreciated. Keep in mind I am but a novice so simplified information would be preffered.

again thanks

peace to you

daz

[edit on 11/12/2009 by daz__]

[edit on 11/12/2009 by daz__]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Is it me, or has this thread slowly turned into a thread on earth quakes? Anyone having a look for the first time is realy going to have to read from page 1 or they might miss the actual topic of the OP !

If I didnt know better I would say the thread has been kinda de-railed along the way.

Respects

It is not that the thread has been derailed along the way. You see a good few pages ago the conclusion was reached that this article stands alone and can not be virified by any real news sources. there are many refferences on line but all refferences relate back to the same article which was released through starviewer.wordpress. by the starviewer team and till now noone has been able to verify who the starviewer team actually is. I was thinking of trying to bring thread back on track but then thought what is the point unless some new information rises out of the ashes. Till then if anyone wishes to use this thread a learning forum then carry on. At the moment people are discussing earthquakes and EU and Hadronics. Please carry on. I am enjoying it. So long as no bikkering and fighting starts I don't mind.

peace to you all

daz

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by daz__

daz, how good is your differential and integral calculus? If you are conversant. start with "Photon-Hadron Interactions", by Feynman, and then go to "Proceedings of the Third Topical Conference on High Energy Collisions of Hadrons", Stony Brook, N. Y.
Hadrons are just particles made up of quarks, anti-quarks and gluons. Particles that participate in all known types of interaction -- strong, electromagnetic, weak and gravitational are called hadrons. Particles that do not participate in strong interactions, but do participate in the other types are charged leptons --the most common of these being the electron. The strong force is the nuclear force that keeps nuclei together. Think about it. A nucleus contains protons, positively charged particles, made up of 3 quarks. The positive charges repel. Something has to keep the like charged protons packed together in the nucleus. That something is the strong force. It's a little wierd because it does not get weaker with distance like the other forces. It gets stronger. Think of a rubber band. The more you stretch it, the more it pulls back.
One Hadron in the news now is the proton from a lead nucleus. That is what the boffins at CERN are colliding at the LHC,or Large Hadron Collider.
If you are really interested,sign up for a post-doc seminar in hadronic energy. However, be prepared You must deal with at least 3 energy regimes
–QCD strings(>20GeV)
–Resonance and cascade region(100MeV–20GeV)
–Chiral perturbation theory(

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Selahobed

The "global warming" on other planets is attributable to various causes unique to each planet. Six planets? Which six?

There is no increased seismic activity. There have been no 8.0 earthquakes since 2007.

Phage, are you saying there hasn't been ANY 8.0 quakes since 2007 or just not in the States? A google search will reveal a couple such quakes around the world. I didn't look further than these two....

Samoa2008

Sichuan 2008

This has happened. Maybe I misunderstood when you said no 8.0+ quakes have happened since 2007.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Extinction level events seem to be how it all works.
Sometimes I think it would be better not to know what is around the corner. Although my quest for knowledge drives me all the time to keep seeking. I have come to the conclusion that it makes no difference whether we know or not because these are events which are totally out of my control and also cometry impacts could be the reason we are here. So if that were the case would you try to stop such an event if you could. Me personally would not try stop the event or try to escape. It is the nature of the universe after all..

peace to you
daz

Actually, I'm going to express a little of my strong opinions on this matter, metaphysically.
We're all here for this exact moment in time, the possible end of another cycle, the test so to speak, light and dark is another way of putting it.

We have the ability to co-create any ending we want, and being fearful is not the answer, but.... knowledge or info (and some of it is disinfo and all should be taken with a grain of salt) is our tool individually, and it should also be our collective moments of taking responsibility and saying NO to abuses of power, to survive and create freedom and paradise, and cosmic advancement.

We got the Power - How to use it....

love this woman and Max Igan. We do have the power.

her masters class, but you need to check her channel for all her great videos on the law of attraction, the law of affinity, frequency, also great political proster. This lady was calling up the governor's office for the black water Montana issues and numerous other moments and pretty much tried to organize us into saying no.

She talks about the 2012 issues here....

Double Slit

My favorite cartoon. This says alot.

Nope, I do have opinons about what is coming up, I also think we need to rewrite the ending of the play, and have a great deal of belief that we can.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazi176

I goofed, I used the wrong search parameter and somehow forgot about the Samoa quake. Someone else had caught it earlier. Sichuan was 7.9 on the MMS scale, which is the preferred scale.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If you're asking about the video you posted, it's crap. I'll address just one piece of it.
I wasn't talking about the vid. I would not ask you or any person of your caliber about that
video .lol Just the question. If we have a space program to keep us informed and we are not informed enough not to get these ideas in
our heads who's fault is that?

I might ask you about this one though, explaining why we get these ideas?
Respectfully

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Our own fault.

The information is there (from NASA and others) if you look for it and know how to interpret it. It isn't hidden. The problem is that people don't want to do the work themselves and just accept what anyone says even if it doesn't make any sense. The more technological jargon included in the "explanation" the better. The problem is that people don't understand that people (and the press) frequently mess up what scientists are actually saying.

That last video is a perfect example. It is crap. Gravitational fields do not "flatten out". There is no such thing as a "gravitational plane".

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you very much for your time Phage, much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I haven't had time to catch up on the last 2 pages of the thread, so my apologies if this has been discussed. I remember back in Oct. someone posted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the OP.

Google Sky is covering something up right now Alright, this is indeed spooky.

Go to www.google.com... and put coordinates -6.01931, -91.5903 and see the big fat black rectangle that covers a great deal of sky.

Not sure if those coordinates are even in Sagittarius, but I thought it might yield some new info.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
I haven't had time to catch up on the last 2 pages of the thread, so my apologies if this has been discussed. I remember back in Oct. someone posted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the OP.

Google Sky is covering something up right now Alright, this is indeed spooky.

Go to www.google.com... and put coordinates -6.01931, -91.5903 and see the big fat black rectangle that covers a great deal of sky.

Not sure if those coordinates are even in Sagittarius, but I thought it might yield some new info.

Those coordinates (and the black patch) are located nearest to (or within) the Orion constellation. And not near the Sagittarius constellation in my Google Sky application.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Thank you for that clarification, like I said I wasn't sure. I appreciate it.

Pax

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

thanks for the information 4insicphd. I will certainly give it a look over. I know it will most of it will certainly go over my head but I am sure I will gain something from the exercise..

with thanks

daz

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Actually, I'm going to express a little of my strong opinions on this matter, metaphysically.
We're all here for this exact moment in time, the possible end of another cycle, the test so to speak, light and dark is another way of putting it.

We have the ability to co-create any ending we want, and being fearful is not the answer, but.... knowledge or info (and some of it is disinfo and all should be taken with a grain of salt) is our tool individually, and it should also be our collective moments of taking responsibility and saying NO to abuses of power, to survive and create freedom and paradise, and cosmic advancement.

Nope, I do have opinons about what is coming up, I also think we need to rewrite the ending of the play, and have a great deal of belief that we can.

I do like the way you think and ATS could do with a lot more members like you'r self. Let's hope we manage to rewrite the book in a different way with a much more balanced and fair ending for all.

Like you'r self I have no idea what is to come but welcome it no matter what it may be.

So till the next time we meet.
Keep well

daz

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My what an interesting thread while it lasted. thanks OP.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join