It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Predicts Worst Winter Ever

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How can this be????

I thought global warming was going to kill us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is this a sign as well?? "Holy Cow"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I agree that something is going to be very different. I live in Mississippi and we got over an inch of snow a week ago and that is pretty rare. Then a few days later we have 70 degree weather and tornados? Several of the books that did not make it into the Holy Bible, as we know it, have startling revelations and predictions that would be wise for others to read and digest.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdl59
Several of the books that did not make it into the Holy Bible, as we know it, have startling revelations and predictions that would be wise for others to read and digest.

Do you know where someone could find and read these books and those predictions that are in them?

I too live in an area in the deep south and we've had snow 2 years in a row. In my 33 yr. lifetime, it has only snowed here a total of 3 times, including the las two years.... yes, something is very different indeed.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow this thread is still holding on NEAT o. Seriously though the bible predicts the worst winter ever.? Even the farmers almanac is a strecth but the bible i dunno seriuosly the bible. So if it does turn out to somehow coinsedently be the worst winter im supposed to beleive the bible predicted it not in a million years thats just trying to say project psuedo credibility to a reilgous cause. Very deceitful at best

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i can't believe they didn't name the calf Charlie. Git it?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

That was fulfilled during the transfiguration when Jesus appeared to the disciples clothed in glory with Elijah and Moses. Check out 2 Peter 1:16

[edit on 12-12-2009 by SevenThunders]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I hope it's not talking about freezing temps like that, being burned is bad enough but a freezerburn ?? that doesnt sound nice. but ya after all this climategate stuff surfacing, we might just be headed that way.... something is being hidden, and it could be massive declines in temperature

then again the scientists could be witholding this information for good reason, noone wants a mass panic you know :/

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So far this is turning out to be true indeed. The southeast got hit with a very early snow storm (before the first day of winter) and the southwest and midwest are supposed to get a FOOT of snow this weekend. I think it is safe to say that the OP is right on.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Uhm, I really hope ya'll are having fun here in this thread and not taking a link from Weekly World News seriously >.>... If you are, then my faith in humanity has ceased to exist. Otherwise, good job to the OP for being slick if that was the intended case

PS - Bat Boy says to expect rain, sunshine, clouds, snow, hail, wind, and other random effects of weather sometime, somewhere tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I wonder if this will be as successful as Jesus' prediction in Matthew 16:28 KJV about the second coming occurring within the lifetime of his disciples?

What a joke? Every time some one who hates God posts something like
this I go to immediatly. Sure enough you are either spouting off of that which you know absolutly nothing about. Or you are chooseing to be
willfully dense, so you can spout off.
To much to put yourself out and read a little further? You would see he was talking about them seeing him, transfigure immediatly after that.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well rain and freezing then some snow for today. We have an old word for it around here we call it WEATHER and if you don't like it wait another 5 minutes and it'll change,

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm confused. When the article mentions the winter of 2010, is it talking about the current winter of 2009-2010, or the winter of 2010-2011 of next year?

I'd say I believe it. I live near Washington DC, and it seems like every few days there is a chance of snow. We already got 2 feet a week ago, and I am already hearing about another potentially big storm Thursday-Friday. Things DO seem to be greatly accelerated.

Oh well, that means more days off school!!! I just hope the governer signs a waiver, like in years past, so we don't have to be in school until July.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Come to think of it, it said on the news today, its been the coldest winter in 31 year's in the UK... Or was that coldest Febuary? Hmm.. Cant remmember.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If i am not mistaken he is talking about the next winter not this one. Its suppose to happen around christmas 2010.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well...

December 2010 was the coldest December in 120 years say meteorologists.

Hardly biblical proportions but it was pretty awesomely cold in the UK and I don't remember it being as cold or as snowy in hte UK for many years...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join