It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan, Swine Flu, and fear of the Solanum virus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So what is your take on this some what late news out of the land of the raising sun?

Could it be madness, bad drug mix, the end results of those in power plan with the swine flu coming out early or even worse the Solanum virus being breed in to life by unforeseen consequences?

search.japantimes.co.jp...

The health ministry has reported that 151 flu patients up to age 17 demonstrated abnormal behavior between late September and mid-November, including acting violently or uttering gibberish.

It looks like I will be doing my inventory on my vault this weekend. Got to keep my brother from eating my military rations.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There are plenty of possible situations that could result in a zombie apocalypse. (don't dismiss because it's Cracked. They have a lot of good stuff)
www.cracked.com...

In there are possible mutations of various existing viruses, adaptations of nano technology and other twisted things.

Don't dismiss the zombie apocalypse

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sounds like they've got some nasty bio-weapons ready for us, ones that are capable of scaring the majority into receiving the vaccine

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sola...what?!

The Z virus? Please tell me my memory is failing me at the moment.

joke thread?

Zombies do not exist, and if they did one between the eyes would put them down. However, I suggest one use a crow bar or katana to get the job done.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I suggest you read that link to Cracked. Zombies aren't that far from reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh to hell with that man, I don't want no zombie apocalypse to happen. Something about getting eaten by another human seems very.....unsettling. If it becomes to much of a problem, im sure another Hiroshima incident will take place.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
its tamiflu side effects, en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join