It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Intriguing facts about the 25 American Presidents related to each other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Burkes Peerage - Considered as the foremost authority of aristocratic lineage and one of the most recognised names in genealogy
www.burkespeerage.com...

Kymatica References
www.talismanicidols.org...

Ancestry.com
Largest for-profit genealogy company in the world
www.ancestry.com...

Do presidential candidates Al Gore and George W. Bush have royal connections? Buckingham Palace politely declined to comment.

When it comes to picking the winner in the American presidential race, Britain's leading chroniclers of royal ancestors say they've never been wrong - not once in almost 200 years. Based on facts gleaned from the old scrolls and dusty archives of Burke's Peerage - researchers of royal bloodlines since 1826 - the Brits wager it will be Texas Gov. George W. Bush. "The presidential candidate with the most royal genes and chromosomes has, up to now, always won the White House," say the researchers at Burke's Peerage. They say Bush's blue blood runs thicker than Vice President Al Gore's. In fact it trumps the royal ties of every other President to date, including his father's. It seems George W. has inherited his mother's deep blue blood-line.

Al's Family Hardly Peasants
Gore's family members weren't exactly peasants. The vice president's family tree includes Charlemagne and three Holy Roman emperors. And a good fight wouldn't frighten the vice president's most famous ancestor, England's Edward I - best known today as the king who defeated, then executed Braveheart. Edward was also said to be very popular with the ladies. His descendent, Al Gore certainly won the hearts of many American ladies with "that kiss" he publicly planted on wife Tipper. Although Gore is running a bit behind Bush in the European royal count, his blood-line runs close to some American home-grown nobility, including Thomas Jefferson, Daniel Boone, and "Buffalo Bill" Cody.

Buckingham Palace politely declined to comment on the recorded royal connections of either candidate. "This sort of thing happens every time there's an American Presidential Election," scoffed one palace official. But if the Burke's Peerage prediction has its doubters, the company doesn't hesitate to defend its crowning legacy. "You can't just write off 200 years of accurate predictions," says Brooks-Baker pointing out Mike Dukakis learned about the "royal factor" the hard way. The 1988 Democratic nominee and son of Greek immigrants had no connections to any European thrones, and he lost in a landslide.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Christians shouldn't be.

After all they believe we all came from one man and one woman.

I however found it shocking when I found it out.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
to play devil's advocate, can't they connect everybody to someone else if they go far back enough in time or far out enough with families.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Christians shouldn't be.

After all they believe we all came from one man and one woman.

I however found it shocking when I found it out.

I found it shocking like 2 months ago when I researched this subject. Therefore, your logic about Christianity fails. Second thing, why do you generalize every Christian? That is like saying every Atheist is a fat slob science geek.

Back to topic, I do find it interesting that most of these presidents and the queen could be traced back to, I believe, Henry IV.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i heard everyone on earth is a 50th cousin!?

so no i don't find it hard to beleive!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

If you think about it, both creationism and evolution would mean we would have had to come from 1 source. Whether it be Adam and Eve or tiny microbial bacteria, we came from the same species.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
No I dont find it at all surprising. It just goes to show that money, power & nepotism go hand in hand in America, just the same as anywhere else.
Shame about those poor old Romanovs, eh?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thanks for showing those that did not know

It is why the economy and state of "Politics" is where it is and will always be

There will NEVER be any "Change" as the miracle campain slogan was, and all before and in the future will be.... just slogans and the sheeple will Bahbahbah their praises and play politics thinking they are actually doing something positive in their life to help the system when they are feeding the Wolves, errrrr.... blood sucking creatures of politics.... poli as many and tics as blood sucking creatures.

Santa Claws for President, i aren't aint not any kinda kin to them there elites upper crust echilon. Please send campaign money to the North Pole now.

How's that for a "Slogan"

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

I challenge the correctness of these claims. The video says "these people are related". How about some evidence? You can't just claim two people are related and leave it at that. Outrageous claims require an outrageous degree of evidence. However, this Youtube video offers zero evidence. Big claims and non-existent evidence... it is just guesswork! The only think I won't dispute is that George Bush Jr is related to George Bush Sr. There is no reason to believe the others are related as described in the Youtube video that I know of.

But lets get to a bigger point. There are at least 50 million people in the pool of elegible people to be US president. Yet the pool does seem to be limited to about 1,000 people. But I view the pool to be primarily US senators and entertainment industry celebrities rather than blood relatives. I find the fact people who work in the entertainment industry to be considered better fit for politics than those familiar with the scientific method as far more offensive than the notion of blood relatives are being selected. In fact, blood-line selection isn't really all that bad because you're basically getting random people into power using that method. What happens when joe on the street wins the bloodline lottery and gets put in charge of things? GW Bush... you're average joe six-pack.

I imagine this sort of ridiculousness is found everywhere in the world, and I blame it on the people in general. I mean they do have votes and there are a lot more of them than this puny little pool of elites. Yet they do nothing. So our only hope for the future is to change the people rather than complaining to the elites. Revolution to me means educating the people on common sense ways of doing things like selecting good leaders. So if humanity ever starts selecting people because they have strong integrity combined with knowledge of the scientific method then they may have something. Until then humanity will be somewhat in the gutter.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger
reply to post by Epitaph25

I challenge the correctness of these claims. The video says "these people are related". How about some evidence? You can't just claim two people are related and leave it at that. Outrageous claims require an outrageous degree of evidence. However, this Youtube video offers zero evidence. Big claims and non-existent evidence... it is just guesswork! The only think I won't dispute is that George Bush Jr is related to George Bush Sr. There is no reason to believe the others are related as described in the Youtube video that I know of.

So, you think, the News channels and the websites mentioned have completely made this up?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
presidents related?
Englands population Elizabeth 1 about 3 million, not sure about US.
someone mentioned all related 50 generations, try 9 generations for english descent.

Try this ----
me
2 parents
4 grandparents
8 gt grandparents
16 gt gt grandparents ( I think you get the idea)
32, 64, 128. 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768,
in 15 generations I have 32 thousand ancestors in a direct line.

I have counted between 20-23 generations from Henry 1V to current Queen you work it out.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

I do not know what country you hail from.
I am an American. This country is more in the gutter than it was fifty years ago. Cause for concern IMO.
What I find interesting is that the blood lines of America's appointed high officials needs more scrutiny than the elected.
When you understand the appointed, then you can begin to reason the motive of the elected and match it to time lines.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25
So, you think, the News channels and the websites mentioned have completely made this up?

No, I think someone made some educated guesses and that caused the rumor mill to spin out of control. Just like those threads that claim everyone in power is a Jew. They are guessing because their guesswork supports their agenda. And guessing is just fine as long as you don't claim it to be fact like the Youtube video is doing.

And need I mention these are politicians were talking about? Have you ever seen "The Riches" show? It highlights how people pretend to be related to the rich and powerful because they think it makes them look better. Politicians have incentive to lie about being related to other politicians who mystifyingly have an actual level of respect about them. Therefore, they do lie about being related to other politicians who have an actual level of respect.

Whoever is making these claims needs to make just a tiny bit of effort to verify each connection because again there is strong incentive to lie about having them. I'm not talking about a national investigation. How about a single phone call to a non-political family members. Even the Bush family has plenty of non-political members could vouch for having certain relatives or possibly have access to family documents showing their family tree.

top topics

join