It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Fisk (who spent 33 years covering Afghanistan) - Obama is a Disaster and worse than Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This guy is a close friend of Noam Chomsky and knows more about Afghanistan than Obama or his minions in the whitehouse. But, I am confident he will be ignored.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow. This guy should be in everybody's face.

Just blunt truth, thats what the world needs. Its sad that thats what it has come to, but if you don't shove it in their face, it won't get through the thick skulls that ignorance breeds.

to war.

Lets hope this makes it around the net and media.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I really like this guy after reading his book The Great War for Civilization: The conquest of the Middle East.

He has met and interviewed Bin Laden too. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Obama is a Disaster and worst than Bush

No one is worse than Chimp. If the obamessiah ever gets to be worse than The Tard he has a long way to go.

All you need to know about that country is that no one has ever held it for long. They'll kick us out too. Its just a matter of time. And frankly I dont give a damn.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Noam Chomsky is like a communist superhero (or supervillain depending how you look at it). However, apparently he isn't a neocon fascist with one helping of communism like Barrack Obama.

Edit - When I first researched Barack Obama my impression of him is that he is the worst politician I've ever seen in my life and if thats the kind of man Illinois would elect as senator our country is screwed. Guess I was right.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by Epitaph25

Noam Chomsky is like a communist superhero (or supervillain depending how you look at it). However, apparently he isn't a neocon fascist with one helping of communism like Barrack Obama.

Edit - When I first researched Barack Obama my impression of him is that he is the worst politician I've ever seen in my life and if thats the kind of man Illinois would elect as senator our country is screwed. Guess I was right.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by truthquest]

Did you support any other candidate for President? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA

All you need to know about that country is that no one has ever held it for long. They'll kick us out too. Its just a matter of time.

Alexander the Great held it.

Originally posted by truthquest
Noam Chomsky is like a communist superhero (or supervillain depending how you look at it).

Chomsky is not a communist.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

Chomsky is not a communist.

He's one of the more intelligent people we have around. Nobody puts forth the case against war and hypocrisy of US foreign policy as eloquently as he does.

top topics

join