It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Murdering Muslim Terror Attack in the USA Not Covered by the MSM!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If this was covered here in ATS, please remove or place it accordingly.
The Northeast Intelligence Network
homelandsecurityus.com...
reports that a 46 year-old Binghamton University graduate student Abdulsalam Al-Zahrani, a Saudi national stabbed to death professor of Middle East studies Richard Antoun. Professor Richard Antoun died of multiple stab wounds from a 6 inch knife.
Murdering muslim Al-Zahrani’s roommates describe him as always putting down Christians, and Jews, while becoming threateningly confrontational.
Just as outrageous, Broome County District Attorney Gerald Mollen stated that the murder of Professor Antoun is a hate crime.
When will the political correctness of the obamanation whitewashhouse end?

Edit: All Caps title fixed.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well we certainly know christian evil-doings have never been covered up.

When will you all realize it isnt ONE religion,l it is all of them?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Congratulations OP. You have officially assisted in the fragmentation of humanity.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

Thank you

As long as the terror attacks continue, I will ride up and down the streets of America yelling,"THE TERRORISTS ARE COMING. THE TERRORISTS ARE COMING!"

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Thank you

As long as the terror attacks continue, I will ride up and down the streets of America yelling,"THE TERRORISTS ARE COMING. THE TERRORISTS ARE COMING!"

Your parents must be so proud....

so let me ask, is it only a terorist attack if the perpetrators are muslim?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

When will the political correctness of the obamanation whitewashhouse end?

I don't know, but is it really a Board Business Question?

Edit: Ah, now that it's been moved may I ask what on god's green earth are you on about?

[edit on 8 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Typically ATS will continue to propagate this type of thread - whilst labeling others "HOAX" at the drop of a hat...

Don't believe the hype

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Since when was someone being murdered an act of terrorism? If that's the case there must be thousands of acts of terrorism across the United States daily.

Oh no wait....it's because he's muslim isn't it?

Shame on you.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I would like to ad to your list "RANT."

However, did you here about this? Did anyone here about this attack?
Is it just another coincidence that he is not only a Saudi citizen, like the world trade center kamikaze pilots, but a muslim as well.
Where are the Scottish, French, German...Catholic, Protestant, Hindu, Buddhist, and Jewish suicide bombers/Jihadist?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I would like to ad to your list "RANT."

However, did you here about this? Did anyone here about this attack?
Is it just another coincidence that he is not only a Saudi citizen, like the world trade center kamikaze pilots, but a muslim as well.
Where are the Scottish, French, German...Catholic, Protestant, Hindu, Buddhist, and Jewish suicide bombers/Jihadist?

Will you please answer the question I previously posted?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

To keep things in perspective here, *115 people died today in automobile accidents here in the USA alone. So, be careful riding up and down those streets, it's your neighbors in automobiles you should fear more. Or maybe they should fear you riding up and down the streets yelling about something that's pretty far down on the list of things folks are worrying about today. Heck, I worry more about the US citizen terrorists that will be out robbing tonight for their next meth fix.

*current daily average US automobile deaths

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'd be more 'worried' about these guys:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

..at least they took the CAPS off eh

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Thank you

Your parents must be so proud....

I will answer you if you answer this first:
If you are in Ireland, and the IRA blows up a British pub, are the Catholic members of the IRA terrorists?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I will answer you if you answer this first:
If you are in Ireland, and the IRA blows up a British pub, are the Catholic members of the IRA terrorists?

I'll answer that. Yes they are. However not all Catholic Irishmen are terrorists. Unlike what you are attempting to portray Muslims here.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

... are the Catholic members of the IRA terrorists?

Even at their height back in the eighties there were never any protestant members of the IRA, they were/are all catholic!

Just a point of clarification for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What about Timothy McVeigh, Charles Manson, white supremacist Ku Klux Klan members burning crosses, black panthers, Zionist political violence to est. the state of Israel with American Blood via the start of the Balfour Declaration of 1917. Or Eric Robert Rudolph Or other Christian Martyrs or even Jewish Terrorists? In America why pick just one guy because he is from Saudi Arabia?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

To keep things in perspective here, *115 people died today in automobile accidents here in the USA alone. So, be careful riding up and down those streets, it's your neighbors in automobiles you should fear more. Or maybe they should fear you riding up and down the streets yelling about something that's pretty far down on the list of things folks are worrying about today. Heck, I worry more about the US citizen terrorists that will be out robbing tonight for their next meth fix.

*current daily average US automobile deaths

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Divinorumus]

Could you provide a link to your figures. Do the owners of the cars become confrontational with you, because you don't like their, "Volvo?" Do they run you over because you protest to them speeding through a neighborhood full of children?
Please, before you rashly opine, read the link that I have provided.
Although, no matter how much evidence that is brought forth, there are still those people that will "speed through a neighborhood full of innocent children", and not take responsibility for their actions. And worse, those who will side with and defend the rights speeders.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Where did I ever state," ALL muslims?"

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No, apparently they can be Zionists, or any other oppresive regime that manipulates and forces mass control.

Take your pick, seems to be and enless coffer ofthem at our disposal.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

Where did I ever state," ALL muslims?"

Oh, let's see:

"Another Murdering Muslim Terror Attack in the USA Not Covered by the MSM!"

Would you have posted this if the attacker had not been Muslim?

It's pretty fair to access that you would label any Muslim that commits a violent crime a terrorist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join