It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS, the word for today is CONTROL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey ATS, the word for today is CONTROL.

Specifically the CONTROL of the population of our fair planet. How could we control mankind? What would you need to control?

FINANCIAL control, that's a start.

Yep that's one of the ways you'd want to control humans. How could that be done? Hm, how about a system by which we print the money out of thin air, then charge the stupid humans interest on that money that we pump into the economy, PERPETUAL DEBT, that's a start!

But we'll need a means of filtering information, informing these humans only details and policies that WE want them too be aware of.

Control of the MEDIA and INFORMATION.

So what's next for our blueprint for control?

Hm, what if we invent a bogey man, so that we can take away a freedoms and liberties from these stupid humans. Lets think, it needs to be a concept that is easy to spread, never ending and easy to sustain.

I've got it, a WAR ON TERROR!

We will start it, we will invent a bogey man, we will continue it! Easy!

What else can we use to control the pesky proletariat?

Here's a thought, if we control their food, by that I mean make it a scarce resource that WE CONTROL, then they will have to do what WE say to live!

Yep that will work, but something is still missing from our MASTER plan!

We've got financial control, control of information, control through fear, we control their food in such way that will cause them to be slaves to our wishes.

TRAVEL, we need to control their travel. But how, a ban on travel will be too unpopular and too obvious.

How can we gradually introduce restrictions on travel?

What if we invent a global issue, one that makes travelling unpopular? Flying, driving and anything involving fossils fuels will be unfashionable, then slowly we'll make it more expensive by introducing taxes and initiatives designed to restrict travel.

We are almost there, the final pieces of the puzzle are almost in place.

Lets rejoice as the people embrace our plans, see them fight for us to impose them, observe how foolish they are rejoicing in their own ignorance.

They can't deny ignorance, they don't know how!

Sad times ATS, all the best!

[edit on 8-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Aw, crap. The title of the thread is what caught my attention. And I want to respond to the title. I know, most likely, I will get my booty spanked and lose some points for being off topic, but I am responding to the title, which is, really part of the post. But, here goes. Heh. CONTROL. Something I seem to be out of, yet proclaim I have lots of.
Heh. Okay, spank my booty and, meanwhile, I will now watch these videos.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

If Obama has his way at copenhagen, and I figure he will, I look for internet regulation within the next year or so. If this happens, we can say goodbye to websites like ATS, infowars, and all other "alleged" conspiracy sites that get us the real news that we use as our measuring sticks to legitimize what the msm is puking out!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

If Obama has his way at copenhagen, and I figure he will, I look for internet regulation within the next year or so. If this happens, we can say goodbye to websites like ATS, infowars, and all other "alleged" conspiracy sites that get us the real news that we use as our measuring sticks to legitimize what the msm is puking out!

With that comes revolt and you can quote me on that. As soon as they start depriving technology it is ON (more then they do now)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

With that comes revolt and you can quote me on that. As soon as they start depriving technology it is ON (more then they do now)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, you mean to tell me that since the american gov't has taken away our 4th ammendment, habeous corpus, weakened our economy, taken our jobs overseas, passed illegal legislation (federal reserve act of 1913), and has illegally attacked a sovereign nation, which is against the constitution (Iraq), what it takes to ruffle your feathers is when they take away your computer, basically?

I think you have your priorities backwards don't ya? You mean you'd rather lose your sovereignty than your precious internet capabilities? Never fear, you, me and all the rest will be in the nearest concentration camp, getting trained on how to use internet 2!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

oh I forgot that one! Thanks for that.

It's true, they'll have to kill the net, or at least restrict it to completely gain control.

All the best, Kiwifoot.

join