It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair genuine cairing leader, or egocentrical power hungry lunatic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Personally i think its the latter, he has no interest in the running of the United Kingdom. Hes quite happy to let the UK go to rack n ruin for his own political agendas. Barking and yapping happily around George Bush one minuite and the EU the next like an over excited lap dog whith a new chew toy.

He has committed high treason signing away huge swathes of UK constitution to the EU. He wants us to enter fully despite the evidence to suggest that the EU is on the way out already, a dead loss.

Actually despite the fact i dont feel he is a good leader, i do fear him leaving the UK and resigning from the Prime Minister role, why? Easy, we can keep him on a leash to a degree, if he resigns hell go straight to working in the EU and gawd knows the amount of damage that man will do in such a position. It would be like the anti_christ and the beast with the crown of thorns.

Besides no one will vote for the man so if he stays people will vote his party out the next election. (so there is logic keeping him in place after all!)

Over to you all to discuss. What do you think of this man?

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey, I�m new to the forums, been lurking for a couple of months now so I thought it was about time I posted something.

It�s jokes how Gordon Brown and John Prescott were supposedly plotting against him, I mean there the highest ranking politicians (I think) after Tony Blair, if there not behind him who is. Its about time there�s a vote in the party whether or not they want him to carry on.

To be honest though I don�t think the Tories are gonna win the next election, and to be even more honest I�m not sure I want them to win either, the Conservatives would be just as bad or if history repeats it self (which it often does) even worse. But at the end of the day its the corporations and the money they offer that pull governments strings so even if the Lib Dems win I�m sure they�ll turn just as corrupt.

But yeh man I agree, this mans nothing but a puppet and I pray to God someone puts us out our misery and wastes his guy. If only it was a bomb that struck him on the back rather than purple flour, I�d have gladly watched his spine blow out through his chest but that�s just my morbid taste.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In 1965 the death penalty for murder was abolished. However, it was still on the statutes for acts of treason and piracy. That is until 1998 when Blair's Government removed it as part of the Crime and Disorder Act.

In 1999, this same Government signed protocol 6 of the European Convention of Human Rights which formally abolished the death penalty in the UK and ensured it could not be brought back.

What an altrustic person this Mr. Blair is. At least that's what he wants us to believe.

As soon as the Crime & Disorder Act removed the death penalty for treason, I started becoming concerned. I knew that Blair was up to something, and this fear has been proved correct when considering the treasonous acts he has performed since then. He has basically sold Britain to the EU for 30 pieces of silver and the presidency of the EU. That has always been his goal - he doesn't give an arse about being Prime Minster, he wants to be a real President just like George Bush.

I believe that he was concerned that his premeditated acts of treason could have ended up with him in court. The last thing he'd want if that happened was to have a possible death penalty hanging over him. So the law had to be changed.

UK Death Penalty Laws

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Pisky]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You took the words right out of my mouth! LOL

TB (that's Tony Blair not tuburculosis despite little difference between the two) knew he was going to commit acts of high treason, still if we do join the EU and our economy collapses and a million starving people mob 10 downing street will they care about the law as they put him against the wall and shoot him...

Tony Blair: [fearful expression, gibbering panic, lamb to the slaughter eyes] But i was doing what i though was right for myself, sorry i mean for the people...[gibber]

Mob: shoulda asked us first Mr ''President''

Bang!!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Pisky:

I believe that he was concerned that his premeditated acts of treason could ended up with him in court. The last thing he'd want if that happened was to have a possible death penalty hanging over him. So the law had to be changed.

Where's the trust? Where's the LOVE? I just don't see Babyface Blair being capable of any such sinister planing.

I wonder what the laws are here in the US governing furriners from serving in our gov't. That way, when Tony gets the boot, he can work directly for George, instead of by proxy, as he currently does.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
will they care about the law as they put him against the wall and shoot him...

I remember when Ceaucescu was overthrown in Romania - So many people wanted to kill him that the military had a lottery for the six places in his firing squad !!! ... Maybe Camelot could run the UK version

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Pisky:

I believe that he was concerned that his premeditated acts of treason could ended up with him in court. The last thing he'd want if that happened was to have a possible death penalty hanging over him. So the law had to be changed.

Where's the trust? Where's the LOVE? I just don't see Babyface Blair being capable of any such sinister planing.

I wonder what the laws are here in the US governing furriners from serving in our gov't. That way, when Tony gets the boot, he can work directly for George, instead of by proxy, as he currently does.

The US, that tiny country, Tony is the Second Coming of Christ. He will SAVE US ALL!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Tony couldn't be the Antichrist after all - Too many people think he's an arsehole.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Tony couldn't be the Antichrist after all - Too many people think he's an arsehole.

That would also apply to Bush!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

will they care about the law as they put him against the wall and shoot him...

I remember when Ceaucescu was overthrown in Romania - So many people wanted to kill him that the military had a lottery for the six places in his firing squad !!! ... Maybe Camelot could run the UK version

The irony is you still can get hung for piracy in the UK. So if you plunder a UK registered ship you can still be executed for it.

Well Blair is a pirate, hes pirated the UK and plundered is sovreingty and constitution. I'm sure with a good lawyer we can hang the bugger somehow.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Seeings we are on the topic about our good friend Mr.Blair, im writting him a letter about the way Israel is treating Palestine. Hopefully it helps and makes a change, but i doubt it

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'm sure with a good lawyer we can hang the bugger somehow.

Don't do it until I get back ... I want to see that. Hell, I'll even buy the rope

top topics

join