It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see repeating numbers CONSTANTLY!!! (like 11:11, 3:33 etc)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have been seeing mainly 11:11 or 23:23 or 10:10, 22:22 daily since I can remember probally since 5 yrs old I'm 36 now but it's like an urge and something pulling me to look at a clock , phone or TV or even a microwave for instance but when I get that urge to look at time it's usually then some days I get urges every hour and it always in daylight double digits and I find my self staring at it till it changes but at night whether in work or driving home I always see 11:11 or 23:23,10:10,22,00 . But the weirdest thing if I wake in middle of night or day depending on shift patern the clock always say 3:19, I looked this up as I'm a Christian not a great one by al means but found it wired that john which is my name 3:19 means something like the I came into the light from the darkness as the darkness hide my evil and did not like coming out of the dark into the light . That sounds bad to me and all tho I help anyone I can Iv always felt a darkness over me Iv never been lucky or won anything and always seemed to have to work harder than others to get a break, I even thought before I must be cursed is this weird or wat lol

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It is key to keep in mind what many people have already stated in this thread; reflect on what you're doing, thinking, any ideas you might have had or anything peculiar that may have crossed your mind. Ive found such critical things, many I would have overlooked in these moments

Secondly, don't take it as a sign if warning. Warning implies fear; nothing good wants you to live that way. If the world was going to be hit by an asteroid that would wipe everything out, would you really want 2 weeks notice?

Now I would say thirdly, define them with attributes and meaning as you see fit from what you've gathered from observing and reflecting. These are ever changing, but they grow. I'm personally taking this to the next level and developing colour characteristics, as well as sound, smell, feeling. This helps me as an artist create a singularity

I see why from an outside perspective it might seem like a coincidence, but the people it happens to know very well this isn't the case. The way in which it happens sends a very clear signal, and reinforces it with perfect timing. I say to the people that see it, reflect on it and use it. And don't be afraid to talk about it. We've got the internet, it is clear people are connecting with their own experiences. There will be answers soon

I have personal interpretations on all numbers but I think the one that stands out the most for me and many others clearly is the 1111. I believe it is the connection between everything to its source of all. It is encoded in our dna, in the universe, very clearly. I think people subconsciously through culture kept the tradition of 11:11 as a time to make wishes or reflect on their desires in life because at some subconscious level we already know the divinity of this number and its abilities to help us manifest the life we set out to achieve

edit on 30-11-2015 by 711117 because: extra sentence

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Yes I too have seen only 11 11 for at least 10 years. While I do know that everyone has an internal clock
(example:waking up exactly five minutes before the alarm goes off) we have all done it. When I see 11 11 it's not like that at all. For one thing I have always had a problem with losing track of time and normally don't pay too much attention to time. When I see 11 11 it's usually at a time when I feel some need to look at the clock that can't be explained (usually for the first time of the day) even at times it may be inconvenient to do so and I don't ever care what time it is. I can't explain it and don't know if it is good or bad . I believe in god and that jesus died on the cross for our sins. I also tend to stay away from fortune tellers and horoscopes and don't believe in luck it is all gods will and gods will only in my opinion. sombody suggested to me the outher day that when I see this number to pay attention to who is around me and that it is trying to connect me with sombody.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Rather than start a new thread I found this one and figured I'd put in my 2 cents. I see the numbers 817 constantly throughout my day to day life. Clocks of course, but only twice a day
also where I work with invoice numbers and customer numbers I see 817 repeatedly. I can't describe every situation where I see them, but for more than ten years now the numbers 817 are always around me and my wife even jokes with me and points it out from time to time. I'm not one of those people who thinks there is someone trying to tell me something (but who knows!) but it seemed appropriate to add my thoughts here on repeating numbers and my own issue with them. Hell, I even tried them as part of the powerball numbers last week, but to no avail (I did get the 8 right though!) so I guess these numbers won't make me rich.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm 15, from England, and I am writing this comment 7 minutes after seeing 9:11 on my phone. I was reading and my eyes got tired so I quickly glanced at my phone and there it was. I see this time regularly and I think it is just plain odd. I was 1 when 9/11 happened and it hasn't really effected me since so I can rule out PTSD or anything like that. I think it is pretty remarkable to see the same time over and over again but I wonder why does my mind make me look at a clock at 9:11 specifically?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BerryBadger

You can find several threads on this subject. I think I even authored one.

Some call this synchronicity. I used to see 37 all of the time.

Some call it observational bias......

In any case, welcome young friend.

edit on 28-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join