It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see repeating numbers CONSTANTLY!!! (like 11:11, 3:33 etc)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

I'm so glad I came across this post. At last someone else is experiencing the same thing and I'm starting to go a little stir crazy as it is happening so frequently. Every day and night without fail, on the digital alarm clock, the digital microwave clock, that is just in my house. It also happens when I visit friend and relatives at their homes, in shopping centres and in public venues.

1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12... Every day and Every night without fail, maximum of 5 times in a 24 hour period I will see any of these combinations. It is actually really p***ing me off.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I've been checking out this site for quite a bit, but after yet another night of this happening I decided to search. And recently noticing 11:11 (yet again), it led me to search and see who else has experienced this. Like someone else had said, I don't check time that often, it's not like I'm staring at the clock. But within the past few months that I've been researching, and checking out everything from consciousness, the universe, religion, any and everything, gaining more knowledge about things we are not taught; I have been noticing these reoccurring digits. Everything from 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, these are CONSTANTLY popping up from day to day. I try to stop, think, and take notice to not only what's around me, but my thoughts and whats going on inside me as well. I don't have an answer for this but I did enjoy reading others people views on the subject. Maybe the universe trying to tell me something, but I can't say for sure. I too have a feeling that's it's not just a coincidence. It happens too much, out of 10 times checking the clock, more than half will be repeating digits. Not just a phone, I mean any clock, any where. I even think of the "normal" times we are awake and the chances of it being happening being more common than when we're asleep considering after 5:55 it won't happen for about another 4 or so hours. Perhaps it could be just a higher probability of it occurring when I'm awake, but this has been going on for a few months now. It's not like I really noticed until not long ago, but I thought I'd share.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

me too . Its been happening for the last few weeks.. 20.20 .. 17.17... 15.15.. 07.07 I don't know what it means or why but my intuition is higher in the past week or so.. and I also see my birth date sometimes in this last few weeks .. 20 10

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For a while it was really intense for me. My iphone would even go back to 11:11 when it turned 11:12. I had this happen several times,and a couple times for the number 108, which is an important spiritual number. And the 108 happened before I started studying numbers.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
When I started delving on a more spiritual path and began my spiritual awakening, I began to noticing 11:11 and 1:11 frequently, this then progressed to 2:22, 3:33, 4:44. etc. I started documenting the things I was thinking about and what occurred within the timeframe of me seeing the numbers and all the numbers tied into events happening within my life. Search google for Angel Numbers and you will get definitions for all the number sequences. This is a good site with explanations on every number imaginable (sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html).

Think of the numbers as the universe/angels guiding you and giving you a heads up with things that may be coming your way. For instance, every time I see 888 money usually comes to me or a new gig within a day or so.

I also had an instance where I was in a delivery room with my friend and saw the number 999 on her monitor (only number on there at the time) and 999 signifies new beginnings or a chapter of your life closing and a new one beginning. That one really made me smile.

They do have meanings it's just a matter of do a little extra work to figure out why they're coming about.

You should read up on some literature about syncronicities. Number sequences usually tie in to syncronicities that occur in your life as well. For me if I manifested something, numbers along with coincidences will pop up to make me aware that this is something I've asked for in the past.

If you want to know more about this stuff i've got stories for days on syncronicities and numbers so feel free to message me.

Hope this helps!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I see a particular number sequence so much that I wonder if somebody is implanting them.

I wonder, how come so many license plates and addresses have this particular sequence which is the same number 3 times. Why does not other numbers occur so often 3 times. I would recognize them, if they did, but instead it is this particular number. It all began after a friend of mine mentioned it to me, and it has been happening ever since.. over 5 years.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There was a period of time, back in 2009 when I began seeing a number repeatedly. My husband was in the hospital, having just had quintuple bypass surgery. I would come home every evening after being with him all day at the hospital and one of the first things I would do was check my email.

Every single day while he was hospitalized and for many days after he came home I would go to my email and see, "254 unread messages." It came to be that I just knew before I turned on the computer and went to Yahoo that there would be another instance of 254 unread messages.

For some reason I came to think that it was supposed to be a comforting thing, a way of someone saying, "it's going to be ok." This was one of the most stressful times of my life and I could certainly use some comfort!

When my husband eventually came home, I told him what had been happening, he said it must be that Yahoo just had a limit of 254 emails per day and that's why it was happening. But that was disproved when after a time I did start to get different numbers of emails and occasionally received more than that amount.

To this day, I sometimes see that number in other ways when I'm stressed and worried and it always makes me feel better. For example, we were going to buy a Jeep, an expensive purchase for us, and I was really wondering if it was a good thing to do. As I was thinking this on the way to the car dealer I glanced at the clock and it was 2:54. I immediately felt, this was meant to be.

I have no idea why that number is used but it continues to pop up in my life when I need comfort and I always feel like I can trust it and I always call it my lucky number.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh, my Good Lord! After just telling my whole story about the number 254, do you see the time of my post? I swear there is no way I could have done this on purpose. Every time I have been on ATS, the time and sometimes even the day is always off from what it really is, at least where I am. When I posted this message, the time was actually 8:55 p.m. on 6/21.
edit on 21-6-2015 by tattooedlunchlady because: edited to change 6/20 to 6/21

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
First, I'd like to thank everyone whose posted his or her experiences and thoughts so far. I personally think we are all blessed to have at one time, or currently experience this phenomena. If you notice, there is a relatively small group of posters. While others might in fact experience the repeating numbers phenomena, it takes a certain inquisitive mind to search for answers. A well rounded perspective to think others might be experiencing the same thing. And a humbleness to realize there is something bigger than us (and our understanding) going on here.

Second, I'd like to share my own experiences and thoughts. I came to these conclusions entirely on my own, but it was also reinforcing to see them reflected in points from previous posters. Here goes..

I started experiencing this phenomena a little over a year ago after I renewed my faith in God, and later found JC. I don't claim to be the most religious person, but there is without a doubt in my mind something spiritual and good about having this experience.

I also believe that we should be aware of the thoughts we are having when this experience occurs. I believe this can offer us clues about the directions we should take in our lives.

I can't really offer much more than that, but I believe these two points whole heartedly. I hope that this post will help someone else discover his or her own truths. There are many phenomena out there, just as this thread is filled with goodness if you're looking for it. God bless.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifENcircleS
Me too! I always have. Since I can remember I have been seeing 3:33. I used to wake up every day at 3:33am I have no explanation thou...

3.33am is the bewitching hour....

The movie The Number 23 is great, and shows just how the mind can focus on one thing while associating everything to that one thing....

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
These numbers are seen everyday by 75 million people worldwide.

Spirits are trying to tempt us away from Jesus Christ by transferring codes from a Knowledge Base into our world.

Numerology + Geometry + Sound (frequency) = Levitation (flight) + Divination

This is how UFO's fly. The Divination part angers YHWH.

Quite often the codes you will see are contained within the powers of 9 as matrix streams. Note when summerizing the digits contained in a 9^n, the digits always shrink back to 9. 9^3=729 >> 7+2+9=18 >> 1+8=9

example 08089449999866 is contained in the stream of 9 ^ 18546. This contains 8's & 0's, 9's + 4's, 8's & 6's and a quad 9

Codes are even obtainable in dreams via Arabic numbers and 2D shapes. However, at the end of the day, its just a sin to drag the sinner away from Jesus Christ.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thebamplan

I agree with you about this being a spiritual thing, that was the feeling I had gotten when it first started happening.
I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this, thank you!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
@Tristran I logged in just to ask, dude what? This makes no sense in anyway... I am honest to God confused... Are you saying that maths and shapes and sound and flight are trying to pull us away from God? I just don't understand at all, I'm honestly not trying to be rude but this makes no sense to me. Are you also saying that we are in The Matrix??? I just... I'm confused...

And to add to this thread, I've also been seeing repeating numbers for about 2 weeks now, and am trying to find out what they could mean for me as I have also met some new people in my life in the past week, and am having a major move to a new place happen in a couple months so I wonder if maybe I am trying to find comfort in something that is a constant (times/numbers) or if something or someone is reaching out to me to say it'll all be okay and that I will be safe??
edit on R000000545456am70620150000007 by RussiaBound24 because: because I still don't know how to use the quote function of this site...

edit on R000000242457am70620150000007 by RussiaBound24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You think that's nuts? Try staring through a white wall for 10 minutes. I mean really freaking stare through it. Or how about staying up for a few days in a jail cell and looking at the crackled floor glazing back at you.

Too many numbers, too many patterns, if you understand the errors of statistics, this should be paid little mind (cause it's nonsense to the highest degree).

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
11:11 (am & pm): Close to time for lunch or bed.

3:33 pm: Close to quitting time

No wonder I've seen it so often.

edit on 18/7/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well i keep coming across the number 666 and it's starting to creep me out. Seeing it so much on a daily basis. I went to go fishying for my first time with a friend got a ticket for parking pass a curfew hour and i noticed it had the number 666 and i showed my friend he was ththinking it was creepy than i go to the gas station mintues later and as i was putting gas the car infront of me had his plates with 666 and i showed my friend that it's not just me seeing this. Dunno what this means? Ive been having a lot of weird things happen to me other than that too.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdgarNacho
Well i keep coming across the number 666 and it's starting to creep me out. Seeing it so much on a daily basis. I went to go fishying for my first time with a friend got a ticket for parking pass a curfew hour and i noticed it had the number 666 and i showed my friend he was ththinking it was creepy than i go to the gas station mintues later and as i was putting gas the car infront of me had his plates with 666 and i showed my friend that it's not just me seeing this. Dunno what this means? Ive been having a lot of weird things happen to me other than that too.

It's funny that you mention that because I've been seeing a few license plates ending with that same number. It's different random cars too, not just one in particular. I've been seeing the number 11:11 and 1:11 for a few months now, but lately it's the other number. Nothing weird has been happening where I live though... well except maybe one thing, I've had this black cat (with some white) constantly show up in my backyard and sometimes he will go to my screen door and just stare at me. I've caught him across the street before just looking at me too.

I"m kinda freaking out just a bit maybe

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
One theory I see is that the veil between this world the spiritual world is lifting/being broken. So you see more of these patterns and notice them and the symbols and numbers related to them are far more blatant and out in the open which is why the 666 is showing up so often so blatantly and you see it more.

First, if you notice the numbers in the media, you should understand the few of the numbers in media that are there for you to notice are there by accident. It should be common knowledge that the prefix numbers of all phone numbers used in media has been 555 for quite some time now, so if you count that in your number patterns ... stop. But if you happen to notice a repeating number or numbers in media then it's quite possibly there because it's meant to be there, but it's not your psyche telling you anything. It's another message and not meant for you to understand. It's tied in with a phenomena called predictive programming and some numbers are tied to power as the previous poster already pointed out - it's nothing good, and nothing you want to be directly involved in.

However, I believe that seeing it lets you know it's in play. If you don't know and recognize what you're up against, then you might as well be asleep and we were warned against that. So, is it telling the future? I don't know. I the numbers forecast ... something. Is it wrong to be wary of that time period? I don't know. Is your weather man a diviner, and it is wrong to take precautions when he indicated the weather may become severe on a certain day?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have been experiencing this but with ones and sixes. Naturally associated with my birthday because its 10/16 but I commonly tend to notice ones and sixes due to the fact it is associated with my birthday. I secretly like to think that these are my lucky numbers, especially when I see a 16 (favorite number) I like to think that I am experiencing a positive moment and thus steering myself by this event.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I used to often see 9:11 (9/11 attack on the twin towers) on my clock because that's around the time I used to leave for work!!

Nowadays, I often see 7:37 or 7:47 (serial numbers of Boeing's most popular planes) Because that is now around the time I leave for work.

Nothing unprecedented perhaps.

But then, I often wake up 6:14 in the morning even if my alarm is set to 6:30. Reminds of the film Evan Almighty.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join