It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copenhagen climate summit in disarray after 'Danish text' leak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Copenhagen climate summit in disarray after 'Danish text' leak

www.guardian.co.uk

The UN Copenhagen climate talks are in disarray today after developing countries reacted furiously to leaked documents that show world leaders will next week be asked to sign an agreement that hands more power to rich countries and sidelines the UN's role in all future climate change negotiations.

The so-called Danish text, a secret draft agreement worked on by a group of individuals known as "the circle of commitment"

people in rich countries would be permitted to emit nearly twic
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Read The Danish Text:
www.guardian.co.uk...

What a joke!!!

Hey People!!!!!

Remember what i've been saying in previous threads?
You can NOT trust the govt. to manage the global environment, can you finally understand that now?

And people just kept bringing up CFC regulations and such.

Let this be the final straw, please let it be the final straw and finally understand that you cannot trust GOVT. to do anything outside of what their role is.

No matter how much delusional faith you have in them, it doesn't matter!!!!

The circle of commitment?
We have to add something else to the list of CFR, Bilderberg Group, Illuminati etc...

I sincerely hope that people wake up now!

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well after the EPA yesterday declared CO2 a dangerous pollutant, that has to wake up a few people. Declaring the breath of all people and animals a dangerous pollutant that needs to be regulated, it doesn't get more insane than that.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Dude when I read about that I thought I was reading some script of some crazy insane low budget horror movie or something.

Then they talk about conspiracy theorists being nuts
These lunatics need to look in the mirror

[edit on 8-12-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I'm going to E-mail the EPA every time a politician opens their mouth to talk "He's spewing pollutants everywhere! He's ruining the O-Zone!" Maybe if it all plays out well enough, and they get fined for all that hot air, the politicians will talk less meaning their abrasive, intrusive, demeaning words will encroach on our lives a little less..

*For the record, I used to be what one could consider a "environmentalist", however recent revelations regarding the taxing schemes, billions in profits and so forth show more environmentalist causes to be corrupt. If you still believe in Global Warming you are ignorant, and need to detach yourself from the propaganda. To still believe it now, is quite frankly embarrassing.*

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Throw the bum's out.....

As long as corporate interests are in control of our governmental policies, this is what we can expect.

It is "all about the money".

What is good for humanity is never considered when these decisions are made.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Is there a way to check the authenticity of the document?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Same thread going here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not so many respondants as there seems nothing to debunk

top topics

join