It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

max kaiser "Go After The Bankers" & "Off With Their Heads"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Max Kiaser doesnt know it yet, but the New State Department is gonna Draft Him.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think these videos are 5 months old aren't they?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
From the get-go I've been baffled as to hwy there has been no class-action lawsuit by those damaged by the economic collapse (most of us) against the people that precipitated it (banks, wall street and the government). Despite what Rush and the conservative elite would have you believe it wasn't caused by trailer trash getting mortgages they couldn't afford. We should sue the living crap out of them.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In less than 24 months you will be too poor to rebel.
they will then start arresting a few people to get the public
to turn in their neighbors for nothing, except for a extra ration.

if you caught the news, Clinton, is talking with the UN about small arms control. ha ha

all I can say is when the bullets start flying ... you had better duck and cover. and this is being done intentionally - have noticed the cops are getting more and more Judge Jury and Executionair... just google up Police and enjoy your country in 5 years.
Police and Sheriffs are between a rock and a hard spot... and whats worse is the Sheriffs appear to be a Arm of the CiA, or at least they protect the drug shipments for the CIA. I always wondered why they investigate criminals instead of what we hired them for was to arrest them...? some have been under surveillance for decades.... sounds like they are protected huh....

top topics

join