It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North American Union Currency 2010 Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So I can't post a new thread any where else because i am a new member, but i wanted to get all your thoughts on something i ran across today. Do you fellow ATS'ers think this is fake or what? Sorry if its a repost but i searched at could not find anything about it.

Youtube Video

Original Article

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Many, may, MANY threads on the Amero....not one can provide any evidence of validity. The ones referenced in the video have been floating around here for a while.

i'm not saying they aren't legit, I'm just saying there is no proof that they are.

PS: Welcome! Keep looking for truth!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The evolution of the world is absolutely going towards a global government and a global currency. The only question is how much time there is left before its a reality. Its not a conspiracy, its where its heading.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

The evolution of the world is absolutely going towards a global government and a global currency. The only question is how much time there is left before its a reality. Its not a conspiracy, its where its heading.

I absolutely agree, and I believe we will see it sooner rather than later. My only point is that all of these so called 'prototypes' for the amero have never actually gone into production.

I have seen at least a dozen different variations that someone was SURE was going to be the next currency......and then the next one comes along.

edit because I ruptured a ligament in my hand and am having issues typing in a cast.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah. I dont know what the long term plan is for the next 10 years but like you, Im certain its about setting the stage for a global government. They will keep creating problems in the world until people begs for a global government.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It's fake.

Can you U2U me how you altered your mini profile, please?

edit: forget it I believe I know how you did it.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by TheComte]

top topics

join