It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am only sometimes Human and sometimes another species.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
From page 3, post by 'Beamish'.....

Where is difficult to clarify. Taking your chaotic inflation theory as a model, we are resident in a “safe zone”, where spatial inflation has stopped stretching and has formed a manifest bubble of reality. It is not here. Nor there. Taking an initial starting point dictated by our entry point into this reality, we travelled a 6-dimensional, tortionless manifold of space/time – a higher dimensional analogue – negating the necessity of navigating any vanishing curvatures, and therefore avoiding creating an unnecessary paradox. As to when, well, that is irrelevant.

Funny, if you 'people' are what you say you are, it's hard to believe you would waste your time posting on ATS. No offense, just saying.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Originally posted by jinx880101
Why are there two of these threads going simultaneously?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exactly what I would like to know.
Its even the exact same wording.
Thanks for participating,good-bye.

I am singular, this thread is a homage, His courageous confession inspired me to reveal my true nature. Too long have I hid my nature by running in the wilds of the Carpathian mountains, I yearn to be free of the stigma of metamorphosis, to stand revealed for in the light of the world, alas anonymous confession is all I dare, lest the forces of the the Vatican and Freemasonry hunt me down.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Doglord]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

The unedited version of your reply said the other thread inspired you.

You edited it back from this thread inspires me to your original responce.
Hmmmm

[edit on 8-12-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

His courageous confession inspired me to reveal my true nature. Too long have I hid my nature by running in the wilds of the Carpathian mountains, I yearn to be free of the stigma of metamorphosis, to stand revealed for in the light of the world, alas anonymous confession is all I dare

You brag about how tasty people are, what makes you think you will be welcomed if you 'reveal your true nature'..?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Doglord

The unedited version of your reply said the other thread inspired you.

I thought I had posted to his by mistake.

I have but one account.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

OMG

Are you Dan Brown (Vatican / Freemasons ... the clues are there)

Woody

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You brag about how tasty people are, what makes you think you will be welcomed if you 'reveal your true nature'..?

Hence the anonymous confession. Besides I could work for the prison system.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Cool! so you can lick your own private parts? I tried that once and fell off the dog gone couch (sorry hope I didn't offend you...dog gone and all?) I thinks it's also handy to eat your own excrement too..you know tasted great once, maybe twice...three times...? Do you have trouble finding a spot to pee outside? I know if you have a nice oriental rug in the house it'd be like no problem. Not red wine dude, WE taste like chicken! White wine! Try some of that fosse pussy wine. Hey Cheech and Chong liked it!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

I figured it out.
you're one of the stoners off lords of dogtown.

Count It!!!!!

[edit on 8-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Some ask why? Well, obviously to mock the other post, which I heartfully endorce due to the ridiculousness (is that a word??) of the original poster.

To show that simply throwing a handful of unrelated words together so that they seem that they must makes sense to someone if only you were smart enough to understand, is really not so. It is still just a handful of words put together by someone who is just as insane as the outcome is. (that is wierd enough to almost make sense
)

So I will speculate (correct me OP if I am wrong), that this thread is an example that simply being silly is not enough to be interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

Confessing on a website is not going to gain you any sort of freedom... And what about the prison system, more meat, less fat, more muscle? What is your point regarding working for the prison system?

If you don't mind, could you explain to us what exactly it is you are?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"build it and they will come".... Ignore it and it will go away.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

But it's kind of amusing watching them talk themselves into a corner...

But you are right...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Doglord

Confessing on a website is not going to gain you any sort of freedom... And what about the prison system, more meat, less fat, more muscle? What is your point regarding working for the prison system?

People wouldn't mind prisoners being eaten so much.

The French Called my Kind Le Loup garou, In Russia we were known as vourdalak, the Romanians know my kind as vârcolac, in Englsish I am known as a lycanthrope.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
Some ask why? Well, obviously to mock the other post, which I heartfully endorce due to the ridiculousness (is that a word??) of the original poster.

To show that simply throwing a handful of unrelated words together so that they seem that they must makes sense to someone if only you were smart enough to understand, is really not so. It is still just a handful of words put together by someone who is just as insane as the outcome is. (that is wierd enough to almost make sense
)

So I will speculate (correct me OP if I am wrong), that this thread is an example that simply being silly is not enough to be interesting.

It helps to have a hook and a sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord

reply to post by Doglord

People wouldn't mind prisoners being eaten so much.

The French Called my Kind Le Loup garou, In Russia we were known as vourdalak, the Romanians know my kind as vârcolac, in Englsish I am known as a lycanthrope.

Oh, ok, so you've been to see New Moon....was it good??

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

Lycanthrope.... maybe you have been watching too much of Underworld Evolution?

Seriously....

You would probably be thrown in jail along with those prisoners.
You are funny though.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

My kind voted on whether or not to kill the cattle that wrote that tripe, Sadly the motion lost narrowly. It was believed such swill would make more secure in our status as "fictional creatures"

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord

My kind voted on whether or not to kill the cattle that wrote that tripe, Sadly the motion lost narrowly. It was believed such swill would make more secure in our status as "fictional creatures"

Ahh, to bad the motion lost narrowly....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ahh, to bad the motion lost narrowly....

I agree. However the fans do make quite tasty delicacies, we even dust them in sugar so they too can "sparkle"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join