It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must act now to save the planet *action required*

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
ok so we don`t need trees or plants or water because they provide food and shelter for all creatures great and small which give out co2 so what would the point be in having this unique planet whithout life.it would then be the same as the rest of the planets in our universe

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by l77way

so what would the point be in having this unique planet whithout life.it would then be the same as the rest of the planets in our universe

No Co2, and mother earth will be happy again. Look how happy the other planets are, life and planets clearly don't mix well. The proof is everywhere you look.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
so captain climate you contradict yourself what are you trying to save if you don`t want any life to exist at all,will mother earth be happy then when she is not allowed to grown on her own accord you sound more like sergeant satan to me

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by l77way

I am trying to save the Rock humans call Earth and claim as their own, This rock did nothing to nobody, it was just floating around space like the rest of the rocks out there. Since humans evolved here there has been nothing but trouble, whatever put humanity in evolution is evil. I think that was indeed Satan, he knew we would produce Co2 and destroy this beautiful lifeless rock.

How many people look at the moon on a night and say "WOW it's beautiful"

That's because there is no life on the moon? Well no evil breathing planet killing humans anyway.

If humans carry on the way they are, they will have no choice to move to another planet, then another, then another until all the planets are converted into breeding grounds for evil Co2 breathing scum.

"NOT WHILE I'M AROUND"

You sound like one of these "Conspiracy Nuts" next you will be telling me that huge scale war is bad for the planet, when in fact the weapons of today are 100% Eco friendly.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Cap'n Climate's right!

Environmentally Friendly Bombs

Is there anything science CAN'T do? It's such a great feeling knowing once WWIII is done and over with, Mother Earth will be left in pristene condition. Sigh....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

LMAO! That is brilliant. I havn't laughed out loud in a while. Surely the planet wouldn't care if we werent here but lets not forget that their is still CO2 trapped in the earth as well. Should we divest mother earth of it as well before we depart from our little ball of rock in space? And also would the moon still be beautiful if there is nothing around to call it such? Perhaps the earth wanted to rebel against the barren planets around her?
I love satire excellent post.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog
reply to post by NotAgain

LMAO! That is brilliant. I havn't laughed out loud in a while. Surely the planet wouldn't care if we werent here but lets not forget that their is still CO2 trapped in the earth as well. Should we divest mother earth of it as well before we depart from our little ball of rock in space? And also would the moon still be beautiful if there is nothing around to call it such? Perhaps the earth wanted to rebel against the barren planets around her?
I love satire excellent post.

Don't worry about the trapped Co2 in our planet, you see when these Oil companies drill for oil the Co2 magical goes away. Scientist took samples of Earth deep underground where the Co2 pockets were before oil drilling and after. They found Co2 levels went from 100% Co2 to 00.1% of Co2, after this research they concluded Oil extraction was good for planet Earth.

There were some talks of keeping the Oil Workers here until last, some say they are beings from another planet who came here to help us restore this rock to her former glory.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamma MO

See and people think the Government are evil, now people can see for themselves how caring these people are. Eco friendly weapons are much much safer, long range missiles burn less fuel thus reducing Co2. Also if it's a good strike it stops a lot of people breathing/polluting and strips the Earth back to pure rock.

People should protest for more Eco Friendly wars, we really need to get this message out, if people are going to die they need an have an Eco friendly death, it's the only way.

I'm glad this was pointed out, I found a guy trying to kill himself by connecting a hose pipe to his exhaust on his car and feeding the pipe through the window. I had to stop the engine by removing the keys and have words with this guy. Some people know nothing about Eco Friendly death, it's OK killing yourself but please don't take the planet with you.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Question @ Captain climate...

You claim that you are good for the climate with your high tech filtery thingymajigs - those ones sticking out of your neck. But (and I'm sure everyone else has been wondering), just out of interest, do you also have one of those filter things strapped to your arse? It may sound like utter nonsense, but methane may also be one of global warminggases (although obviously not as globally warmering as CO2!).

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

You couldn't pick up on the sarcasm in the OP? We really are doomed.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i have enjoyed our banter captain climate i wish you all the best in your mission. you`ve convinced me. do you need a sidekick to have someone to talk to when life is dead,screw everyone else but i could listen to you all day

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by morgansolutions

Not quiet, that was the MK1 Captain Climate suit. It just didn't look right walking into schools to give lectures with the filter sticking out the rear end of my suit, sometimes I would sit down and totally forgot it was there "I told the children I was crying at what was happening to earth and that I always walk that way.

Anyway after a few more attempts at a suit "We are now on MK4" we decided to go with a basic suit and ditch the rear filter, after many hours of surgery I produce 100% Clean waste, all the nasty stuff is filtered out my neck. That reminds me I need to replace that particular filter, you can only blame that smell on your breath for so long.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by l77way

Anyone is free to joint Captain Climate, however if you intend to stay until the end with Captain Climate you have to invent your own Co2 Filtering suit "Don't take the rear filter option" your suit must then pass a series of Super Hero tests and Co2 tests. If it passes then you are more than welcome to help CC fight Evil man made Co2.

Oh there is a application form too, also a little written test. Nothing too complicated they just want to make sure you like Al Gore, really like Al Gore.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
just started on the prototype now,but my suit is more like a mini ecosystem,have you any tips on making this suit or i will have to be named bubble boy.ps i love manbearpig EXCELSIORRRRR!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
OMG, it's still going! I knew there were dense people on ATS, but this many? Really?

OP, thanks for the laugh. Best thread I've read in a long time.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The red line is related to SOLAR ACTIVITY

THE BLUE LINE IS THE TEMPRATURE OF THE LAND

Same principle with the ocean as well.

THERE IS THE PROOF.

Tell me, how dumb can some people be if they beleive a guy who tells the biggest lie on earth because he knows he can get away with it and make alot of money.

Blame global warming on increased levels of radiation from the sun, more light penetrating, and of course messing around with out avionics causing avionc disasters.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Chant with me everyone!

**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!

Seriously?