It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must act now to save the planet *action required*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
CO2 is an evil man made gas. It does not occur by nature anywhere in the known Galaxy.

Now that the EPA has declared it what it is, we can finally move forward with our planet saving agenda.
We are murdering baby seals slowly, by suffocating them. We are a blight on the planet, mankind that is.

All we do is consume all the natural resources like a virus that needs to be exterminated.

We need to save the animals. We need to lower the % of the evil Co2 in the atmosphere. We must rid the planet of all the evil Co2. Yes, all the plants will die. But it will be okay, because no one will be watching the baby seals get clubbed in the head.

Without the revenue from the proposed carbon taxes, a fantastically benevolent, compassionate, all powerful world government could never be formed.

For the environment, stringent new mandates will have to be forced onto the few remaining humans.

-Children taken by the state at birth, and placed into a lottery system. (if you win the lottery you get your actual kid back.)
-One child only. PERIOD

-Everyone will be injected with the RFID tracking, and termination capsule into their brain stem.

-You get to live 49 years, and your chip will auto terminate you in the first second of the 50th year of your life.

-Those who would ride a bicycle, or do any other vigorous exercise would be penalized by a shortened life term.

-For example if you competed in a running race, your Co2 output would be very high, and your life would be reduced by 30 days for each sporting event you participated in.

-If you attempt to interact with any animal, you will be auto-terminated.

Please help me brainstorm some new ideas for eradicating the human virus from the planet, and at the same time eradicating all CO2 from the face of the planet.

Everything was fine, until 100 years ago, when mankind invented CO2, and the evil v-8 engine. This horrible invention allowed childred (selfish, evil, children) to be transported on a massive scale where they can gather for an evil CO2 producing soccer match.

We must act now, or it will be too late.
The 2 goals of our new Religion are:
-Kill all other humans.
-Eliminate all evil CO2.

Removed T&C Violation

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – No Recruiting: Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/8/2009 by semperfortis]

Oooh I see a bit of infiltration here. Nobody with half a brain who agrees with the basic sentiment that man is causing huge harm to this plant would ever advocate what has been stated. However, it is perfectly in line with what the anti GW folks say is being said.

In my opinion the above has been written by a skeptic. Please wake up dear reader you are not that stupid (even you honest skeptics).

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

But what about the clouds?????
They are the biggest contributer to global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh Clouds! Clouds are no match for Captain Climates sucking power, I can suck a 8 Ball through a McDonald's straw. Captain Climate will simply suck those white Co2 hiding bastards out the sky and breath out nothing but good clear air.

Did you know there were no Clouds before man?

That's right, look how dreadful them things look.

I must visit more Schools and get this message across, clouds kill storks, and if there is no storks there is no more children.

Have to leave now, I believe a baby seal needs saving because somebody left their microwave on standby "People make me sick"

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Wow, i thought they onlt had psychos in Marvel Comics...

So, your idea of a perfect world is a barren wasteland where nothing (but the odd strain of bacterium) Can survive, remove CO2, remove plantlife, thus remove all life. If you want your 'perfect world' there are billions out there void of all life, go pick one of them. Me however, i'll stick to my imperfect one that supports life.

Were you actually serious about the idea of implementing those measures?

Flaw one: No vigorous exercise: anyone cycling reduces lifespan... this will encourage people to be using motorised transport, and i'm pretty sure cars etc. produce more co2 than humans. Not to be rude, but sex isn't exactly a lighthearted exercise. apart fom your compulsory abortion rule, people will be even less likely to have children, since they wouldn't want to reduce their lifespan working for it!

As for the deactivation chip... Well, to be honest i've never heard such BS. I'm not sure an NWO or even nazi lunatics wouldn't have thought of something as cold as that. That's brutal.

I just hope you don't come into any sort of power, or climate change, NWO and the end of the world will be the least of our problems.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

CO2 is an evil man made gas. It does not occur by nature anywhere in the known Galaxy.

Now that the EPA has declared it what it is, we can finally move forward with our planet saving agenda.
We are murdering baby seals slowly, by suffocating them. We are a blight on the planet, mankind that is.

All we do is consume all the natural resources like a virus that needs to be exterminated.

We need to save the animals. We need to lower the % of the evil Co2 in the atmosphere. We must rid the planet of all the evil Co2. Yes, all the plants will die. But it will be okay, because no one will be watching the baby seals get clubbed in the head.

Without the revenue from the proposed carbon taxes, a fantastically benevolent, compassionate, all powerful world government could never be formed.

For the environment, stringent new mandates will have to be forced onto the few remaining humans.

-Children taken by the state at birth, and placed into a lottery system. (if you win the lottery you get your actual kid back.)
-One child only. PERIOD

-Everyone will be injected with the RFID tracking, and termination capsule into their brain stem.

-You get to live 49 years, and your chip will auto terminate you in the first second of the 50th year of your life.

-Those who would ride a bicycle, or do any other vigorous exercise would be penalized by a shortened life term.

-For example if you competed in a running race, your Co2 output would be very high, and your life would be reduced by 30 days for each sporting event you participated in.

-If you attempt to interact with any animal, you will be auto-terminated.

Please help me brainstorm some new ideas for eradicating the human virus from the planet, and at the same time eradicating all CO2 from the face of the planet.

Everything was fine, until 100 years ago, when mankind invented CO2, and the evil v-8 engine. This horrible invention allowed childred (selfish, evil, children) to be transported on a massive scale where they can gather for an evil CO2 producing soccer match.

We must act now, or it will be too late.
The 2 goals of our new Religion are:
-Kill all other humans.
-Eliminate all evil CO2.

Removed T&C Violation

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – No Recruiting: Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/8/2009 by semperfortis]

Sorry! Violence is not the best way to save the Planet

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA!

So WTF am I supposed to believe?

Are we "Humans" destroying this planet?

Or NOT?

I was beginning to believe that AL GORE is a HOAX!

WTF?

Please, fill me in.....

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
queenannie,

Actually hemp is good for many things and why not be a little happy while you planted Trees and Plants in mass................ yes, can't forget the Plants.

Remember the, TREE OF LIFE.

Without them there is no, "we the peoples."

Seems even trees and plants multi task and mama nature supplies us with what we need to create our own CURES........... we are just to stupid..... use logic and common sense, as they say the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
When I read this post, it had me literally fuming - so much in fact that I cursed at the top of my voice with my big CO2 filled lungs.

I was going to post the CO2 statistics of other planets (Venus being a shining example), but then I realised that if the Venetians had previously attempted to get all their planets' leaders together in one place, and discuss a way to rid their planet of the evil CO2 - but then their talks fell through for some reason (maybe their equivalent to Africa refused to co-operate for example), then basically the whole fabric of their carbon based lifestyle would crumble around them and eventually CO2 would suffocate them in a horrible and excruciating death - for you see, they ate far too much meat and their SUVs were just as fuel guzzling as ours.

If it can happen on Venus it can happen here - only difference is their population 'didn't listen' to what their goverment were telling them - no matter how much it was rammed down their throat.

You see, we can either accept the official story like good little sheeps, or we can be branded as mentally retarded and end up in the loony bin - we have the choice!

AND - to the posters who jump to conclusions about which side of the fence the OP is on, please try and read at least a few more posts from the thread before making assumptions.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by morgansolutions]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
maybe the goverments of the world will all build haarp systems and use them for the greater good bringing rain to baron lands,stopping hurricanes and regulating the ice caps or maybe they carry on spreading fear by using them to make everyone think the end times are here and for the little people (being the new enemies of mother earth) doing the right thing by sacrificing themselves

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So Al Gore is now saying that the polar caps MIGHT/MAY melt in a few years time. The supposed consenting scientific elite say that we MIGHT be facing a catastrophe on a global scale if we don't act against climate change/global warming.

Doesn't the words MIGHT and MAY cause serious doubt on all these apocalyptic statements. The facts are - there is no scientific consensus and the projections are made on a theoretic computer simulation - talk about knee jerk reactions or do I mean talk about JERKS!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
reply to post by downtown436

Wow, i thought they onlt had psychos in Marvel Comics...

So, your idea of a perfect world is a barren wasteland where nothing (but the odd strain of bacterium) Can survive, remove CO2, remove plantlife, thus remove all life. If you want your 'perfect world' there are billions out there void of all life, go pick one of them. Me however, i'll stick to my imperfect one that supports life.

Were you actually serious about the idea of implementing those measures?

Flaw one: No vigorous exercise: anyone cycling reduces lifespan... this will encourage people to be using motorised transport, and i'm pretty sure cars etc. produce more co2 than humans. Not to be rude, but sex isn't exactly a lighthearted exercise. apart fom your compulsory abortion rule, people will be even less likely to have children, since they wouldn't want to reduce their lifespan working for it!

As for the deactivation chip... Well, to be honest i've never heard such BS. I'm not sure an NWO or even nazi lunatics wouldn't have thought of something as cold as that. That's brutal.

I just hope you don't come into any sort of power, or climate change, NWO and the end of the world will be the least of our problems.

Yes the auto-termination chip, will be a jagged pill for some people. They will be dealt with.

One of the protocols would be to implant the chip into the child minutes after birth, and remove the child from it's former parents.

That way by the time they knew what it was it would be much too late, as any attempt to remove the chip would trigger a premature auto-termination.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What do you mean by that? Don't you know that your lungs exhale CO2?

I wish Global Warming Cultists would stop with the hot air and the claims "the sky is falling" and "we must act now!"

When is Obama going to the conference in Copenhagen? The forecast is for snow! God has a sense of humor. I wonder how many of the reporters will show the blizzard.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Longy4eva

Wow, i thought they onlt had psychos in Marvel Comics... So, your idea of a perfect world is a barren wasteland where nothing (but the odd strain of bacterium) Can survive, remove CO2, remove plantlife, thus remove all life. If you want your 'perfect world' there are billions out there void of all life, go pick one of them. Me however, i'll stick to my imperfect one that supports life.

Junk Science has got you really confused here. Co2 is man made, and making a rocket to go to another planet using Co2 is a stab in the back for mother earth "I don't like Co2 but I need it to escape using my super Co2 polluting rocket" I fight Co2 not create it then leave the planet, Captain Climate is here until all humans have gone.

There is only one way for earth to remain pure and lifeless, mass suicide once humans are out the way then the Captain Climate will take care of everything else, e.g Plants, Animals, Insects, Yellowstone and every other Co2 Berating Volcano.

I put a lot of time into saving the planet, and junk science makes my job a lot harder, I don't like telling children there pet hamsters are going to die a horrible death from breathing in our dirty man made Co2 The hamsters will have a much more peaceful death once humans are out the way.

Dam it, I have to leave again. Somebody has there alarm clock blinking over the road, every time it blinks I feel mother earth cry in pain.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dww25

So Al Gore is now saying that the polar caps MIGHT/MAY melt in a few years time

It's not Might or May, they "ARE" melting anyone with eyes and common sense can see they are melting.

Get an Ice Cube and put it in your mouth, "THAT'S HOW BAD HUMANS ARE FOR ICE CAPS" and it might give you an idea of what melting ice looks like, you obviously missed it looking at the ice cap pictures.

Bottom line "The ice caps are 1000000000000000000000% melting and it's due to humans and there selfish dirty habits.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

HAHAHAHA!

So WTF am I supposed to believe?

Are we "Humans" destroying this planet?

Or NOT?

I was beginning to believe that AL GORE is a HOAX!

WTF?

Please, fill me in.....

Yes that's easy and I don't need to add anything to what you wrote, I just need to take away.

So I believe

we "Humans" destroying this planet?

I believe AL GORE!

_____

Magic hey, yes yes Captain Climate is also an enlightened master, you already knew the truth you just wanted reminding. However you didn't need to add anything to see the truth, you just needed to remove something.

Notice the words I removed are all Co2 related.

HAHAHAHA!

WTF am supposed to

Are

Or NOT?

was beginning to believe that is a HOAX!

WTF?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Cap'n Climate, you are my hero.

I propose a a more realistic alternative to what they do on Earth Day in turning the lights out for an hour.

I propose every human on earth should tie a plastic bag around their neck (real tight) and leave it there for 24 hours. Hey, your kids can even get in on it too!

If we can stop all the filthy human beings from exhaling CO2 for 24 hours, can you imagine all the good we would be doing for Mother Earth!! Oh, I just get giddy thinking about it. Whos' in?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gamma MO

What A brilliant idea, I will name a mountain after you once humans are extinct.

I will run trials of the plastic bag energy saving method, I really like the idea because we all know how many plastic bags they are. So choosing one to fit your outfit will not be a problem. Some also come with a chord so the fashion is right up there with the best makes.

That reminds me, who puts the tiny little holes in plastic bags. You know the kind, the ones that look like they have been hole punched. Did you know the machine that puts them holes in uses more energy that actually making the plastic bags. "We must make sure these bags are not used" it would be like dancing next to a man in a wheelchair screaming "This feels so good"

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Today I got send a Electricity "ENERGY SAVING" monitor, apparently you hook it up to your electric and monitor what energy you use thus giving you the ability to see what your using so you can start reducing.

Only thing is "You have to leave it plugged in all day 24/7"

I fell to the floor crying for at least an hour, how can anyone leave something hooked up to the electricity supply 24/7? They may as well throw rocks at little kittens.

I can tell you how much energy your using "TOO MUCH" and using an energy saver is only going to increase that, believe me Science is on my side.

Have to go for now, somebody left a pan of peas on for too long. Not only that he threw the empty can in with the normal rubbish when he has a bin clearly ladled "recycled" He will learn when I put petrol in his peas and say I didn't see the label. Meh works both ways hey.....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
if co2 is the enemy then we should wipeout every living breathing being on this planet and everything else that produces co2 or maybe we should grow more trees and plants that filter it and produce more oxygen and nirtogen, also when i look on google earth i dont see over population,if i did i would be looking at something that looked more like the deathstar we could fit the entire human race in australia

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Snow is man made, Snow contains lots and lots of Co2. There is an encrypted message in the bible that only a few have seen, it reads

"Snow ! The creation man" Al Gore 3:16

[1]Snow is created by man and has lots of Co2 in it, said Jesus.
"Really lord" Yes child, a messenger will come sometime in the future, [2]his name will be Al Gore, the holly father will send him to destroy Snow and evil Co2.

[3]Many will doubt Al Gore, but he who has true faith will see the lord in Al Gores eyes

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by l77way

maybe we should grow more trees and plants that filter it and produce more oxygen and nirtogen, also when i look on google earth i dont see over population,if i did i would be looking at something that looked more like the deathstar we could fit the entire human race in australia

Mother Earth does not need trees, the trees are only their because we are here. Look how stupid them things look covering the beautiful rock. Trees also attract many other Co2 breathing planet killers too, Birds, Monkeys, insects, and bloody students.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join