It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must act now to save the planet *action required*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Chant with me everyone!

**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!

Dude,omg, that has to be the funniest thing that I have ever read on ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by Meesterjojo

Did you stop taking science in 3rd grade? Did google fail you? Is there a malfunction with your tin-foil hat?

Seriously? Did you really feel the need to insult his tin-foil hat?

I love my tin-foil hat.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
um how do u make Co2 from playin soccer?
and if u want everyone to die so badly why dont u go first....
set and example for us all u no? XD

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Really, CO2 is a man made gas.
Ok plants need CO2 to live, so without man how did so many plants live in the past ??????

Do some research before making such unfounded claims.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
animals and plants also produce co2 not just homo sapiens
en.wikipedia.org...

also only 5 countries are allowed to hunt seal and the most of them that do are natives who have alway hunted them to survive
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Downtown436....wow....what happened to you. Basically you don't want to exist...is that what your saying? I guess you believe if humans exist we should just live in caves, consume no meat, eat grass and then what...oh...I guess we would have to exterminate each other so we don't spew out methane???

Quit drinking the Kool-Aid

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
wow, just freakin wow. Downtown, thanks for posting this, and for willfully giving your earthly body up so that mother earth can be happy and bare once more. As I have done, it might be a good idea to remember the folks who didn't read past post 1 and made total dorks out of themselves. It might help to chlorinate the gene pool at some future time. Providing we can still afford chlorine after paying our carbon credits that is. Sarcasm, dipped in sarcasm, deep fried in sarcasm oil.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18

lol took me a couple posts to realize the sarcasm

im blown away at all the people that took the bait and didnt realize that this was a joke post...

things that make you go hmmm

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
only fools can really say that CO2 is a terrible thing for the planet. the age old biological equation, 6 CO2 + 6 H2O = C6H12O6+ 6 O2 ie plants take in carbon dioxide and water which gives us crops and oxygen to breathe. the forestry commission in the UK is dedicated to planting more trees than we are taking down (can the USA say the same?). i think maybe you are confusing CO for CO2. it is true that too much carbon dioxide will smother the planet v(by which i mean far far too much CO2) but the reality is that we will always have sea algae that will be able to process that into breathable oxygen, regardless of the amount of pollution that reaches our seas. for air that is breathable we will be fine, for greenhouse gas that will cause a climate shift, then look at methane, the main toxant that is polluting (CH4) (bovine pollution, every cow produces 6 lbs of methane orally and anally per lb of grass eaten),along with SO3,4, (sulphides, sulphates) all fossil fuel burning processes as well as industrial processes for . Acid rain (mild sulphuric acid H2SO4).

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

You must be in copenhagen at the moment.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyoushi
animals and plants also produce co2 not just homo sapiens
en.wikipedia.org...

also only 5 countries are allowed to hunt seal and the most of them that do are natives who have alway hunted them to survive
en.wikipedia.org...

Junk science.

Every single country including Brazil clubs seals every single day.

Seal clubbing, soccer, what is next?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lets save the individual from him/herself first =p.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156

Really, CO2 is a man made gas.
Ok plants need CO2 to live, so without man how did so many plants live in the past ??????

Do some research before making such unfounded claims.

-Every scientist agrees with my position.

-100% of CO2 is man made, either through v-8 engines, or soccer playing kids.

Plants schplants.
We need to kill all the plants.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I can't see why (continuing with the sarcasm) we allow these third world people to exist, mother nature is trying to wipe them out with starvation or AIDS every chance she gets and our human interference has become nothing more than an act of continuing blight on the planet. Furthermore PETA needs to shut up, the quicker we consume every animal on the Earth the quicker we will reduce their unnecessary carbon footprint. Private planes, any planes, need to be grounded at once, all wars, sports, and health clubs should also be stopped immediately. How dare these people consume so much air, exhaling this dangerous pollutant CO2, a marathon runner is akin to a psychotic child molesting priest holding a knife to your childs throat and we can no longer tolerate this insanity. All forest fires must be made illegal as well as the winds and lightning that motivate them, and no human should ever be allowed to interact, whether it be in school or job, in a distance not easily strolled by them without a progressive heartbeat. A waiting period for coronal mass ejection must be our most immediate legal concern, I hope that all people who have attained an education will be behind me on this, and all non-essential air breathing animals be eliminated at once beginning with cats and dogs.

Breeders, bums, the elderly consumers, third world glommers, and the unemployed riff-raff that tax our enlightened societies should be absorbed at any given opportunity into the prison system and from there into the bio-fuel facilities for reprocessing into bio-diesel fuel.

Let us not ask what our world can do for us, but what we can do for our world.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
That gave me a good chuckle, even better are the people who are trying to debunk your claims! the sarcasm was dripping off your post, either i have a really good internet sarcasm detector or people take things far too seriously these days...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think we all should take a field trip up to the arctic next month to see first hand how it's all melting away right now.

Maybe we could even go look for polar bears. I'm sure they'd be so glad to see us.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I farted does that count me as someone who should become eradicated?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

CO2 is an evil man made gas. It does not occur by nature anywhere in the known Galaxy.
[edit on 12/8/2009 by semperfortis]

CO2 is natural...it's current levels are not.

We are in a closed loop system where the CO2 that we and other plants and animals release are cycled through...(0 net) ...us eating those plants, breathing, photosynthesis etc. a closed loop system of CO2.

Since industrialization we have increased the level of CO2 in the atomosphere through drilling deep into the earth and sourcing and burning "Fossil" fuels from past periods...thus increasing the CO2 in the system beyond the norm.

Sure CO2 is natural and levels at which we have increased CO2 in our aquarium through fossil fuels has natural, predictable results...warming at a pace we have never seen before.

The planet does not need to be saved...Sea life will probably thank us for it as they will get more real estate...but us humans are in for some serious problems. Some crops will increase...other regions will have severe draughts, hurricanes, receeding coast lines...kiss Florida goodbye, rethink levy heights in New Orleans, Alaska will lose (is losing) coastline, prepare for Climate refugees from south America etc. as certain regions no longer can feed themselves, learn what the term "water wars" means etc. etc.

The earth will be just fine...us however...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think you should Kill yourself then if that is what you think we should do you #ing hack job...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrtsxcgirl
I think you should Kill yourself then if that is what you think we should do you #ing hack job...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by downtown436]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join