It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must act now to save the planet *action required*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
CO2 is an evil man made gas. It does not occur by nature anywhere in the known Galaxy.

Now that the EPA has declared it what it is, we can finally move forward with our planet saving agenda.
We are murdering baby seals slowly, by suffocating them. We are a blight on the planet, mankind that is.

All we do is consume all the natural resources like a virus that needs to be exterminated.

We need to save the animals. We need to lower the % of the evil Co2 in the atmosphere. We must rid the planet of all the evil Co2. Yes, all the plants will die. But it will be okay, because no one will be watching the baby seals get clubbed in the head.

Without the revenue from the proposed carbon taxes, a fantastically benevolent, compassionate, all powerful world government could never be formed.

For the environment, stringent new mandates will have to be forced onto the few remaining humans.

-Children taken by the state at birth, and placed into a lottery system. (if you win the lottery you get your actual kid back.)
-One child only. PERIOD

-Everyone will be injected with the RFID tracking, and termination capsule into their brain stem.

-You get to live 49 years, and your chip will auto terminate you in the first second of the 50th year of your life.

-Those who would ride a bicycle, or do any other vigorous exercise would be penalized by a shortened life term.

-For example if you competed in a running race, your Co2 output would be very high, and your life would be reduced by 30 days for each sporting event you participated in.

-If you attempt to interact with any animal, you will be auto-terminated.

Please help me brainstorm some new ideas for eradicating the human virus from the planet, and at the same time eradicating all CO2 from the face of the planet.

Everything was fine, until 100 years ago, when mankind invented CO2, and the evil v-8 engine. This horrible invention allowed childred (selfish, evil, children) to be transported on a massive scale where they can gather for an evil CO2 producing soccer match.

We must act now, or it will be too late.
The 2 goals of our new Religion are:
-Kill all other humans.
-Eliminate all evil CO2.

Removed T&C Violation

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – No Recruiting: Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/8/2009 by semperfortis]

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So in essence you want to destroy the world! Great idea. Destroy the humans and CO2, which will kill off all vegetation, the herbivores will starve and soon after the carnivores will follow suit, not only from starvation, but lack of oxygen. Although the cockroach and some fungi may survive. We will finally have world peace, with only our left over rusted out vehicles, crumbling towers and the rocks to enjoy it. Sounds like a plan.

Edited for appalling grammar and punctuation.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Darn right, it for a cleaner greener world, my friend!

Get on board. Lets save the planet.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
For example if you competed in a running race, your Co2 output would be very high, and your life would be reduced by 30 days for each sporting event you participated in.

lol, thats quite good, never thought of that.

I wonder how far these people will go with this co2 nonsense.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Ok I nominate you as being the first one to be eradicated.
You seem to be high on some good gasoline for your evil v-8 engine as your sig indicates.

You know what they say about living in glass houses eh?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

CO2 nonsense? Are you crazy?

CO2 IS AN EVIL MAN MADE POISONOUS GAS!

WE MUST FIGHT CO2!

link   
It's true. we are a virus with shoes. There is a point here. We were much nicer to the environment whenn the world population was about half of what it is now.

Conversely...
Does it seem strange to anyone else that CO2 is just now being called a "problem"?

link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Oh, did I mention that suicide is required to join my cult?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Can you pass me the kool-aid please??
These pretzals are making me thirsty.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Exactly, has everyone been asleep this whole time? Humans are killing the earth! We need to start killing ourselves, and others. If you can kill 9 or 10 people today, that you will be doing a good job of saving Mother Earth.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Chant with me everyone!

**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!
**** YOU CO2!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

reply to post by DrumsRfun

Oh, did I mention that suicide is required to join my cult?

You should include requiring people to slaughter their pets first, because pets are part of the problem too don't ya know.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

lol took me a couple posts to realize the sarcasm

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Earth isn't the only place where carbon dioxide is important. Most of the atmosphere of Venus is CO2. The atmosphere of Mars is also mostly carbon dioxide. If carbon dioxide gets really cold, it can freeze into a solid. This kind of ice is called "dry ice". The polar ice caps on Mars are partly made of dry ice!
Source

As much as I would love to just put the world to a grinding halt, there is no point. I love animals as much as the next person, but if we stopped all the factories today everyone would lose out. This process must be implemented over time rather then today.

Those seals being clubbed are a part of the food chain. If we allow one animal to over populate it will throw the whole eco-system off course. Those seals also provide food, oil and pelts for humans. It is not like they are an endangered species.

It breaks my heart to watch animals die and suffer but , welcome to Earth my friend where not everything is fair.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Oh it's not sarcasm, I'm 100% serious.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

It's not fair, we all need to commit suicide to give the seals a chance.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Oh I just wanted to add a few interesting facts.

-Every single scientist on the face of the planet, agrees absolutely that CO2 is in fact, evil, and man made only.

-The debate is over.

-If you don't believe me, you are a heretic, and probably think the Earth is round.

-Donate the gift of life to the Planet, and kill yourself.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh I just wanted to add a few interesting facts.

-Every single scientist on the face of the planet, agrees absolutely that CO2 is in fact, evil, and man made only.

Proof?

-The debate is over.

-If you don't believe me, you are a heretic, and probably think the Earth is round.

-Donate the gift of life to the Planet, and kill yourself.

I take offense to what you just said.

So since Venus has C02 there must be a life form?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
plants breathe in CO2 and breathe out O2
animals breathe in O2 and breathe on CO2

sounds like a pretty efficient system to me!

but if we have too much CO2, it's probably because we need to plant more trees!
and pave less roads!
and build gardens on our rooftops!
hemp forests!

CO2 is one molecule of Carbon bound with two molecules Oxygen

it is NOT man-made because all elements (as shown on the Periodic Table of Elements) are created within the nuclear factories of STARS

and finally, how can a GAS be "evil?"
good grief!

(just denyin' a little ignorance today, folks! won't you join me?)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

The only way there could be CO2 on venus is if humans were there, driving cars, and playing soccer.

So obviously there is no CO2 on Venus.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by downtown436]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join