It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi I am new to this forum and while very interesting I have not found anything really pertaining to perhaps the most important topic of all......the world economy and its components.

This topic is very intriguing to me as besides entertaining it has the possibility of being very profitable. If anyone has any information or ideas about the manipulation of the financial markets (whether it be the stock market, gold, currencies or whatever) please post here. I read in a little financial magazine about a group that believes the US government and others are intentionally keeping the price of gold down (for what reason I do not know). Anyone have any more info on this?

Any information about big governments looking to dump the US dollar and pick up euros as the next reserve currency (possibly the oil producing nations)? Maybe some inside info on China floating the Yuan?

I hope we can get a nice little discussion and sharing of ideas flowing here and maybe we can join in for a little peice of the action.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Do a search here at ATS. I, as well as many others, have touched on those very subjects.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up ill search right now

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There was a good discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a thread I started here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
Do a search here at ATS. I, as well as many others, have touched on those very subjects.

Thanks for the links. They are wonderful........maybe some here might find them to be of use..............

top topics

join