It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Business Website...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey, i've came into an opportunity where my and a friend are possibly going into business together. A clothing company for details. My friend has done this before and done pretty well from it until the dreaded recession claimed him as another victim.

However he did it from home last time and through emails etc and this time we want to use a website to sell our product (sounds like i'm selling drugs haha).

Anyway im' just wondering if theres anyone out there who can help with this kind of site? I can make your standard website and quite well but i'm completely unsure when you're taking peoples card details etc and setting up that kind of thing.

I'm in the UK by the way, like i say if anyone themselves or anyone knows of any companies who can do this for me, would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I myself run a web hosting business so i can set you up with website hosting, as for the payments options i would suggest paypal. Which is easy enough to setup with eCommerce scripts i have available to clients. U2U me if you wanna know more.

join