It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand New Climate Leaks (not emails) – Copenhagen Summit now in disarray

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup
For those that give a damn about the planet, and want the real truth, start here..
climateprogress.org...

the emails exist...they are real..and very damning..

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by jdub297

The between the lines version of this reads as nothing more than a power grab by the "rich" nations. As has been stated before, this has nothing to do with the environment this is all about the politics of power. The rich nations are not going to cede power to the underdeveloped nations no matter how much tech they have and that is what it all comes down too.

"Climate Change" is nothing but a cover story of what is really going on.

You talk about this like its a bad thing, I am someone who lives in the western world, My roots are traced all the way back to the people who helped create it. My relatives have risked their lives to protect it and it just seems to me like all of the 3rd world countries just always have their hand out for more money. The tax that I pay should be going towards making life better for me and people like me, Not to people from other countries just because they see what we have and want the same.

Everytime these third world countries go to these summits and international conventions, they go with ONE THING on their mind. Its "What can WE get out of these idiots this time" and every time a Western World goes to one of these things they also only have one thought on their mind and that is "I cant wait to give x# of billions of $ to the 3rd world because then we are are going to look so good to the rest of the world)

If I am reading this correctly it means that for the 1st time in my life time, the western world are actually banding together and trying to take care of each other. Wow! My tax dollars actually being spent on making my life better? WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

Everyone hates the idea of a One world Government so much but if it was being done right, then I dont think it would be such a bad idea. Imagine if it was just the "One 1st world government" and all of our money went to tech innovations like colonising space and cool stuff like that instead of just off to the 3rd world.
Hey.. I know its never going to happen but I can dream cant I?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Viper2097]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
I don't want to sound like a debunker here but i could of made that document myself on my laptop and sent it to the guardian.
I've just checked the CNN website and wow nothing if this was such big news surely a credible news source such as CNN would be reporting on it.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by KeeperOfGenisis]

CNN and Credible ? No , i think so !

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by komp_uk

If CO2 is directly responsible for climate change, it doesn't take a genius to work out that there are too many buildings and too many people.... too many people trying to live on a small Island will create too much CO2 and too many problems.... too many people living on a big Island (a developing Island i might add) will contribute even more CO2 with all the erecting buildings.... so, what does this sequence tell you?

But wait!

Plants breathe in CO2 just like animals breathe in oxygen.

Aren't plants supposed to be be good and necessary for the planet?

So, how did CO2 somehow get to be a "poison"?

Yeh, but my point is you build too many buildings and chop down the rainforests there will be no plants left....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i commented on the article on the guardian site...saying that its just a scam to bring in world government..and i posted some quotes by rockefeller...

my post has been deleted!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here's a video of a scientist admitting that climate science is all about the NWO... he seems to say more than he was supposed to say:

Quite a strange fellow, I must say!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Good! I am glad it is in disarray and I hope it fails miserably. Saving the enviroment is one thing but using the enviroment as an exuse to gain more control over the people is a big NO-NO!

I don't care what they say because once a lier, THEN ALWAYS A LIER! We cannot trust them for beans and they need to go home and stay quiet. They need to mind their own business for a change and let the real leaders take over to bring real change. Change for the better, not for the worst.

We must bring down the NWO while we still can and at any cost or they will eventually seize the opportunity to mass murder us and a small minority that will survive will be their work slaves. This is an outrage and no one in their right mind should tolerate it.

The best way to get rid of them is to cut-off their money supply but they issue the money so in effect we must nationalise all banks, especially the central banks. Once they lose issuing authority they will still be extremely rich but they will cease to be dictators, and that is what we want. No more world dictators!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

well then You say our enemys are people who destroy forests etc. NOT CO2

enviroment destruction is not equal to co2 emissions wich are harmless
this whole cop15 thingy is here to make rich richer and middle class poor.

and then since all who are in on carbon trade will be gazilioners and rest will bearly live from 1 pay check to another if they have a job. Forget about small buisness - carbon tax will kill em off.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2097

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by jdub297

The between the lines version of this reads as nothing more than a power grab by the "rich" nations. As has been stated before, this has nothing to do with the environment this is all about the politics of power. The rich nations are not going to cede power to the underdeveloped nations no matter how much tech they have and that is what it all comes down too.

"Climate Change" is nothing but a cover story of what is really going on.

You talk about this like its a bad thing, I am someone who lives in the western world, My roots are traced all the way back to the people who helped create it. My relatives have risked their lives to protect it and it just seems to me like all of the 3rd world countries just always have their hand out for more money. The tax that I pay should be going towards making life better for me and people like me, Not to people from other countries just because they see what we have and want the same.

Everytime these third world countries go to these summits and international conventions, they go with ONE THING on their mind. Its "What can WE get out of these idiots this time" and every time a Western World goes to one of these things they also only have one thought on their mind and that is "I cant wait to give x# of billions of $ to the 3rd world because then we are are going to look so good to the rest of the world)

If I am reading this correctly it means that for the 1st time in my life time, the western world are actually banding together and trying to take care of each other. Wow! My tax dollars actually being spent on making my life better? WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

Everyone hates the idea of a One world Government so much but if it was being done right, then I dont think it would be such a bad idea. Imagine if it was just the "One 1st world government" and all of our money went to tech innovations like colonising space and cool stuff like that instead of just off to the 3rd world.
Hey.. I know its never going to happen but I can dream cant I?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Viper2097]

I agree with your comments.

We should have a world government to have more control over 3rd world countries, especially the population figures.

Take India for example, they have 1.15 billion people right now. What if they are increase another 2 billion people.

how much are those people going to consume???

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

So you believe that the only credible news sources are conpracy ones? Not every single news story has too have a conspiracy embedded inside it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ugh..... Really ticks me off.

Well, maybe all the ignorant asses will now see that Global Warming is a scam. Sure, we've tampered A LITTLE with the atmosphere, but sure as the hell not enough to cause the sea levels to rise 20ft.

More importantly, you think a damn car makes a difference? Hell no, think of how much heat is released into the atmosphere when a NUCLEAR BOMB is let off.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
reply to post by centurion1211

If there is anything manmade to the rising CO2 levels, and I do mean any thing, I would say it is the one topic that has been avoided for quite a while now....the clear cutting of the rain forests in South America.

Funny that we do not hear much on that topic anymore.

\
I am with you on this. We continue deforestation, ridiculous construction (Dubai), and make more to make more. We need mor re-forestation, so the plants can *absorb* the Co2 like they are supposed to.

When the jungles were alive and vibrant, and dinosaurs roamed the earth, there was a *lot* more Co2 and earth was just fine.

This is simply a money and power grab, nothing more, and where are the people that were crying for our forests and "plant more trees!", why of course, they are now "greenies", moaningabout humans, with theirhands out for that ever powerful moneyand power grab.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Its a guy in a lab coat and seems very fake. I didnt watch the whole thing, did he give any credentials other than an obviously very fake name?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
i commented on the article on the guardian site...saying that its just a scam to bring in world government..and i posted some quotes by rockefeller...

my post has been deleted!

What did you expect?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

enviroment destruction is not equal to co2 emissions wich are harmless
this whole cop15 thingy is here to make rich richer and middle class poor.

Well at least we can laugh about the bankers getting their bonus pay taxed by 50% this year....

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi, can someone clear something up for me.

I have the 100 page June text, I have the 200 page September text...

And now I have the 27/11/09 13 page text that got given to The Guardian. But is this definitely the Danish draft that Monckton talks about and obtained from the conference.

The reason I am questioning this is, many reports say the Danes were going round talking to countries delegates negotiating the text before they leaked their (The Danes) first draft. If that is the case this 13 page 27/11/09 text can't be the latest draft as Copenhagen only began on 7/12/09.

So where is the latest version?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by spookfish]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The link below to a recent article from Forbes Magazine is quite telling, imo. I was a young adult in the 70's and what Forbes is reporting is true--I remember it well. "We" were told there was a coming ICE AGE! Now it's being said there's global warming! It's obvious to me that Copenhagen is all about power and control. And the whole "cow farts" thing makes me laugh to this day!

www.forbes.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Indeed, the whole thing is about power and money, and nothing else.

Not human rights, not the environment, but money and power for a select elite.

I'm all for the environment and healthier people but this whole process is corrupt to the core.

There is a blizzard forecast for Copenhagen next week.

God has a sense of humor.

When I was younger, if you suggested that you could affect the weather, you would be laughed at.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Cant we just plant alot of trees ? cont se the problem?
has anyone done their algrebas?
co=co2
co2=co

the answer is plant alot of #ing trees, not 10%more of my sallery. f u TPTB.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dry_bones
Cant we just plant alot of trees ? cont se the problem?
has anyone done their algrebas?
co=co2
co2=co

Let's try that again, shall we? co does NOT equal co + o = co2 I kind of doubt you had either algebra or chemistry. What exactly are you trying to say? In fact, heh heh, co=oj where oj = orange juice...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Gregarious]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Gregarious]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join