It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand New Climate Leaks (not emails) – Copenhagen Summit now in disarray

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
"Circle of Commitment." sounds so very innocent and harmless like the Mob and Yakuza renaming themselves as all purpose companies!
I will admit I did not pay too much attention to Climategate until I saw this thread now there seems to be a distinct odor coming from Copenhagen and it's not tulips.

[edit on 083131p://2326 by mike dangerously]

PS:S&F for you OP! great find and thread!

[edit on 083131p://2526 by mike dangerously]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I Blame ManBearPig. He's behind all of this.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

He's super Cereal!

This is crazy stuff. I just read an article about how the undeveloped nations are weighing the possibility of a walk out.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have trouble deciding what is worse, global warming and peak oil. Or the US goverment pretending to solve these problems with bills and acts that do nothing to solve AGW; Just to make them look good and at the same time keep Exxon rich.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
Blah Blah Blah - Global Warming is a hoax blah blah blah
Gore is the devil
Blah Blah Blah
ClimateGate
Blah Blah Blub blu,,,bluah glub glub, glub,.glub...bubble bubble...., bubble..........

bubble.............

You obviously never read the article did you. It has nothing to do with hoax or gore or climategate.

Sorry sir - the only folks who are silly here are the ones like yourself who believe in this malarkey

It is a framework for the rich and it is now public and undeniable. You sir look silly.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Indeed, the whole thing is about power and money, and nothing else.

Not human rights, not the environment, but money and power for a select elite.

I'm all for the environment and healthier people but this whole process is corrupt to the core.

- Power, money AND control -
The Global Warming was just a way to get the - Power, money and
control -.
That explains all those private jets.

The question was probably asked over the phone "Are you in or are
you out?".

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The "Poor Nations" at Copenhagen are acting like a bunch of ignorant welfare queens, all clamoring to get their hands in our back-pockets for free handouts and the like. Honestly, I can hardly blame developing countries for their efforts at procuring funds, but it does not negate the fact that such actions are wrong, and a complete affront to all who respect truth, liberty, and self-responsibility.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like a debunker here but i could of made that document myself on my laptop and sent it to the guardian.
I've just checked the CNN website and wow nothing if this was such big news surely a credible news source such as CNN would be reporting on it.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by KeeperOfGenisis]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
CLNE is a very interesting stock controlled by Nancy Pelosi's Husband.
I was listening to Philsgang.com 3pm est. radio show. and Phil wants to ride this 12$ whore into the dust. Pelosi must have pissed him off or something. but Phil is riding this stock like he is getting off on it, I dont know how you can get in on it unless your a philsgang member at 9AM coffee talk he discusses stocks and at 9:42 we start executing....
I would expect this stock CLNE to start having trouble if this Cap and Trade crap and Copenhagen thing does not fly... and it aint without a blood bath. so, Nancy P.... can you say skid row ... Phil is gonna own your company and bankrupt you. hope you like welfare... because you cant out trade Phil thats for sure. GS is another he has a stiffy for.
we are short metals and have been since what last tues... all smiles...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Major players in Cap and Trade. a PDF Doc

www.copenhagencommunique.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have my 2nd source in BBC news but i still find it funny only british news agencys are talking it up at the moment.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
I don't want to sound like a debunker here but i could of made that document myself on my laptop and sent it to the guardian.
I've just checked the CNN website and wow nothing if this was such big news surely a credible news source such as CNN would be reporting on it.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by KeeperOfGenisis]

Oh really? CNN did cover it.. On TV

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Turning To CNN

Originally posted by seattletruth
Oh really? CNN did cover it.. On TV

At the time of this post, I'm having trouble finding the story on the CNN website, on either the CNN home page or the CNN World News page.

A search of the CNN website for "climategate" doesn't seem to yield the story either.

Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This is so exciting to virtually watch these Greedy,Insane, Control freaks start to eat their own.

They are losing the battle and the whole thing is crumbling before them. Every time I hear our President say Green Jobs it makes me realize that it's nothing more than wealth transfer to the World Banks!

Treason!!!!

I can just here these freaks when looking at their "plan"...

Look at it!!! Isn't it Beautiful?!..LOOK AT IT!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL...

MUWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA.....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
if it all comes out that its a gigantic fraud...then surely obama..brown...sarkozy...merkel etc should be locked up?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
so....a world bank will control everything...sounds familiar..

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups."
-- "Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time" (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

-- David Rockefeller, from his own book, Memoirs". "

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years........It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order."
-- David Rockefeller speaking at a UN Business Conference, Sept. 14, 1994

"We shall have world government whether or not we like it. The only question is whether world government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
-- James Paul Warburg - In an address to the U.S. Senate, July 17th, 1950

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."
-- Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

"The ultimate challenge is to shape the common concern of most countries and all major ones regarding the economic crisis, together with a common fear of jihadist terrorism, into a common strategy reinforced by the realization that the new issues like proliferation, energy and climate change permit no national or regional solution."
-- Henry Kissinger - op ed piece for the International Herald Tribune - January 12th, 2009

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
-- Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
[

And who is outsourcing their dirty industry and where?

In case you weren't following, we have cleaned up a LOT of our pollution here, and in Asia, there IS no work to clean it up. So, we take it away from the 'clean' location', to the 'cheap' location, and that is encouraged by our owners. Because they get more money, and we go broke. We bent over backwards to make the Alaskan pipeline environmentally friendly. I recall when air was so bad in LA, you couldn't go outside and do anything strenuous, like just jogging. They had alerts. Now, people complain, but not the ones who have seen the air get so much better. With technology, you can clean up air, water, garbage, whatever. But in third world countries, you don't have to pay for that. So they bribe US Congressmen with PAC donations. And the crooks allow them to export our jobs. HOWEVER, the whole trade deficit is a bunch of bs. The US has been exporting our creativity, our management, and our intelligent work. We get paid a LOT more for that than we spend on their widgets. We take in much more money than we spend. But it is all going to the upper echelons of society. The inventor, the movie company, the aircraft co., the arms manufacturer. Not the rest of us, who have to do physical labor, or things that they can outsource. Most of us can lose our work. But, they don't give a rip. That's life.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This has had some coverage on TV. The problem was that they were casting a air of fakeness across it.

Most of the TV channels and newspapers had agreed to flood propaganda during the Copenhagen summit and I dont think all this bad news actually fits in with their goals.

I feel like creating a massive banner and driving around letting everyone know.

This is important.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
This has had some coverage on TV. The problem was that they were casting a air of fakeness across it.

Most of the TV channels and newspapers had agreed to flood propaganda during the Copenhagen summit and I dont think all this bad news actually fits in with their goals.

I feel like creating a massive banner and driving around letting everyone know.

This is important.

make a banner and hang it from a bridge...this way your not polluting by driving around

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For those that give a damn about the planet, and want the real truth, start here..
climateprogress.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join