It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand New Climate Leaks (not emails) – Copenhagen Summit now in disarray

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The EPA actually declared CO2 to be a dangerous pollutant yesterday. So every time you exhale, you are now polluting.

Hmm, let's see. The Environmental Protection Agency said that breathing is polluting. So how could that problem be solved?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
I thought this would have gained far more attention than any other of the climate charade articles. This almost makes it painfully obvious what it is all about in reality.

Is there nothing to debunk here? The silence is deafening.

Obviously the oil companies are not paying anyone to debunk this, so you are just getting an honest collection of opinions.

You are right that it's important information.
If you read up about the NSSM 200, (just google it, plenty of info online,) you'll see how this fits into the same pattern of ensuring comfort for a few powerful countries at the expense of those who can't fight back.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think that the most telling line posted so far was contained in the OP's quote from the Guardian:

"...The draft hands effective control of climate change finance to the World Bank..."

In other words, all of our money, that is taxed and taken from us in many ways, to "combat climate change" becomes "climate change finance", and goes straight into the coffers of the Bank de NWO!

When is this going to stop?
Where do we draw the line and say No More!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I appologize ahead of time as I'm a Noob to say the least just thought this was relevant to the discussion at hand:

-Copenhagen climate summit: global warming 'caused by sun's radiation'
Global warming is caused by radiation from the sun, according to a leading scientist speaking out at an alternative "sceptics' conference" in Copenhagen.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Ahhhhh it's that pesky sun of ours this whole time, well we'll show it, we've already gone after the moon... what next? This is Ridiculous and thank you to whomever posted the link to the draft - before it "disappears" too.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I live in a "developing" country and would find it strange if any of our political figures would be outrageous of anything - they're all on US/EU payroll, paid to do what they're told, shut up and drive their brand new black Audi's.

Simply put whatever they say it smells like steaming pile of crap. So I find all of this sudden spontaneous outrageousness fishy. And this so called "document" Guardian speaks of doesn't sound like something of such power that could alter US plans.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
@komp_uk,
I would like to kindly reccommend editing your first post to include the document. Otherwise it way get lost in the shuffle, plus make it easier for those just reading the thread.

Great post!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The Song from Petey Pablo states simply, "North carolina raise up! Take your shirt off! Twist round your head! Wave it like a helicopter!" Plain and simple it is time for the world to stand up!
What! What!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
I just wish the people who have faith in Mother Nature would stop kicking her in the balls.

Well, I can't speak for you, but as for me, I don't kick Mother Nature in the balls. However, if you ever want somebody to kick Al Gore there, I'm your man.

Edit:
I was just struck by the irony in speaking about kicking MOTHER Nature in the balls. What can I say? I catch on slowly tonight.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by David_Reale]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

EVERYTHING is about power and money, and nothing else. This will not change in our generation and it may not even change after we die. Unfortunately this is brought on by the 'alpha male' mentality that was prevalent in the evolution of our species and can be seen in other species as well....so good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Be around when a tornado, hurricane, or earthquake strikes and you will full well know that mother nature has a big ol' set.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Blah Blah Blah - Global Warming is a hoax blah blah blah
Gore is the devil
Blah Blah Blah
ClimateGate
Blah Blah Blub blu,,,bluah glub glub, glub,.glub...bubble bubble...., bubble..........

bubble.............

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
Gore is the devil
Blah Blah Blah
ClimateGate
Blah Blah Blub blu,,,bluah glub glub, glub,.glub...bubble bubble...., bubble..........

bubble.............

You obviously never read the article did you. It has nothing to do with hoax or gore or climategate.

It is a framework for the rich and it is now public and undeniable. You sir look silly.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
To Hell with the UN, Obama, and the worthless US Congress. They are all selling us, our children, and future generations down the river. It is time for American citizens to put a stop to this garbage by whatever means is necessary.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

You have to know this is a red herring. It comes complete with funny named originators - circle of commitment - and nothing has been signed. C'mon people, this is a ploy to get us to think that Copenhagen is really about making it better for developed nations so we don't bitch and moan and our inglorious leaders can sign this turd coated treaty. If you want to see the real abhorrent deal, go look at the UNFCCC treaty document, article 38a, b and c.

It's sad and funny at the same time the crap these criminals spout.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
We e-mailed our representatives and nobody listened. We called them and they didn't listen. We protested locally and they didn't listen. We marched on Washinton and we were ignored. I think it is time that we march on Washington with 4-5 million American Citizens with their firearms, unloaded this time to see if they will get the point. If not, the next course of action is clear.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will be until I hear that wonderful sound of a million awakened eyes blinking in unison to the sudden realization that the "Global Climate Change" that they fought so hard for and believed in so much wasn't so much championed by governments for the environmental climate change as for the economic climate change.

It is about saving the old guard by limiting the upstart countries. I see it as pretty much the economic dinosaurs trying to stomp and squish the economic mammals.

Well those that do not learn from history and adapt the present for a stable future become history. Sort of like the story of the Roman senator that wanted all the slaves to wear white armbands and the wise senator said "No, we never want them to realize that they outnumber us."

Trying to stranglehold developing nations with such a pact would amount to the same thing. Identifying the "Us and Them" for all the countries of the world.

Go Team Arrogance.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by js331975

True that. But those might just be payback because she's pissed off that most of us have stopped showing her the respect she deserves.
And I'm not talking about GW here. There's enough threats to nature caused by humans to go around without GW. Each one of them like a slap in her face.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by David_Reale]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by komp_uk

If CO2 is directly responsible for climate change, it doesn't take a genius to work out that there are too many buildings and too many people.... too many people trying to live on a small Island will create too much CO2 and too many problems.... too many people living on a big Island (a developing Island i might add) will contribute even more CO2 with all the erecting buildings.... so, what does this sequence tell you?

But wait!

Plants breathe in CO2 just like animals breathe in oxygen.

Aren't plants supposed to be be good and necessary for the planet?

So, how did CO2 somehow get to be a "poison"?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

If there is anything manmade to the rising CO2 levels, and I do mean any thing, I would say it is the one topic that has been avoided for quite a while now....the clear cutting of the rain forests in South America.

Funny that we do not hear much on that topic anymore.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
Gore is the devil
Blah Blah Blah
ClimateGate

bubble.............

The most amusing thing about all this is watching the reaction of the "True Believers" who have just learned that their religion is a lie, and the leaders of their religion are about to take all the Church's money and skip town with their mistress

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join