It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 Cool Website... Abovetopsecret.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Abovetopsecret.com in the archives

Thought I'd start a thread on ATS itself... a cool website as many of you agree, and way back in its inception of 1996 (I Believe thats when it started), it would have been just as "cool" back then as it is today...

So i scrounged around through archive.org, popped up a few websites, then i thought of ATS, now I couldn't load ATS from 1996 properly, no idea why, but I managed to get a snapshot of 2004 with some images and what not.

So here you have it, a snapshot of ATS in 2004.

How it has transformed.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e083317fe36b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
heheh your making me feel very old now! lol I remember that board as if it where yesterday!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So what does everyone think? Cool website of 2004 or what?

*bump thread*

Would like to see/hear others opinions....

Check out the Web Archive and go look see. Pick a site and see if it existed 6 or so years ago

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Don't feel too old Asala, I remember that board too.

My, my, that was an awful long time ago, wasn't it? That image brings back some of my first memories of ATS. I was so excited to find a place where I could read all about the latest Cryptozoological news, and all the rest of the stuff I was interested in. I was only 11.

ATS was and is a very cool website, though I am unfortunately finding less and less time to spend on here. But this is the place to be for all of the stranger interests.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Man, it's been so long since I've seen that layout. I was 14 years old when I first joined ATS.

Good times. Thanks for sharing this.

top topics

join