It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Money got access to H1N1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Big Money got access to H1N1 vaccine

www.usatoday.com

When the swine flu vaccine was most scarce, health officials gave thousands of doses to corporate clinics at Walt Disney World, Toyota, defense contractors, oil companies and cruise lines, according to a USA TODAY review of vaccine distribution data from three states.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So, if the H1N1 vaccines is as bad as all the threads here suggest, why did all of the big corporate bigwigs get first shot at it. I mean defense contractors, the muscle of the NWO received early doses.

This, and the news today that H1N1 may be the least virulent pandemic ever leads me to believe that the whole Swine Flu hysteria was really all heat no light.

Unless of course the NWO is interested in tracking the notoriously dangerous employees of the Disney Corporation.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Did they get the jab?

Have never ever gotten a flu vaccine jab.

How many times did I get the flu?

I do not know, I eat well, exercise, try not to eat the poisons, smoke and drink.

For some unkown reason, I cannot ever remember getting the flu.

Let's see, will you argue that it does not mean correlation?

No jab=No flu

CO2 levels=Global Warming

Is their correlation, we will need a scientist to answer these questions.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Perhaps, but my point was and is twofold, if H1N1 is an engineered virus to infect/control/weedout the masses, it strikes me as odd that 1) the financiers and military muscle of the NWO would get it over regular folks like us and 2) the pandemic has turned out to be such a loser of an illness.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs

So, if the H1N1 vaccines is as bad as all the threads here suggest, why did all of the big corporate bigwigs get first shot at it.

So, if the H1N1 vaccine is as dangerous all the threads suggest, why do we care if the big corporate bigwigs get first shot at it?

Just sayin'

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I have one theory that links H1N1 vaccine to a stealth sperm eliminator or as in you would say reproduction eliminator.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Well there's that... Go Horns!

top topics

join