It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have some problems with my profile page.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I believe I am having some issues with my profile page.

Some of the issues.

My latest thread has a link to source news article in it. Now that has been transferred to the other two most recent threads that are displayed.

The last poster use to be always me, no matter who posted last to the thread. Now it gets stuck on a commenter randomly?

The views of a thread has always been zero, if that is normal, why not just remove it.

I have not noticed any other problems, are you guys doing a little work or something.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

My latest thread has a link to source news article in it. Now that has been transferred to the other two most recent threads that are displayed.

That happens to me too. I think that it has something to do with the coding because, once that news link, or any other, is in the recent thread section, that problem goes away.

The last poster use to be always me, no matter who posted last to the thread. Now it gets stuck on a commenter randomly?

I've never seen the last post thing actually change! On my threads, it's always me. I think that once the website got large, it was something that was put on hold until things could catch up and was forgotten on the back burner. The same with the views. When ATS was on the older servers, I can imagine that, when ATS got to it's present size, it would've just been an overload on the system to keep track of some 100,000 users thread views and such. And it was just left on the back burner as ATS went on to bigger and better things.

In the end, I don't let any of these issues bother me.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thanks for your response.

new topics

join