It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty disturbing information from an anonymous retired vaccine researcher.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It is from May 24, 2006, but that doesn’t matter in my opinion because it shows how it all works and it confirms all I heard so far about the swine flu scandal and it makes me not very happy.

What do you all think of it?

Jon Rappoport Interviews a Retired Vaccine Researcher
Posted By Dr. Ben Kim on May 24, 2006

Preface:
One of our newsletter subscribers sent me the following interview that a journalist named Jon Rappoport did with a retired vaccine researcher a few years ago. Many thanks to Jon for giving us permission to share this interview with our subscribers.
- Ben Kim
Q: You were once certain that vaccines were the hallmark of good medicine.
A: Yes I was. I helped develop a few vaccines. I won't say which ones.
Q: Why not?
A: I want to preserve my privacy.
Q: So you think you could have problems if you came out into the open?
A: I believe I could lose my pension.
Q: On what grounds?
A: The grounds don't matter. These people have ways of causing you problems, when you were once part of the Club. I know one or two people who were put under surveillance, who were harassed.
Q: Harassed by whom?
A: The FBI.
Q: Really?
A: Sure. The FBI used other pretexts. And the IRS can come calling too.
Q: So much for free speech.
A: I was "part of the inner circle." If now I began to name names and make specific accusations against researchers, I could be in a world of trouble.
Q: What is at the bottom of these efforts at harassment?
A: Vaccines are the last defense of modern medicine. Vaccines are the ultimate justification for the overall "brilliance" of modern medicine.
Q: Do you believe that people should be allowed to choose whether they should get vaccines?
A: On a political level, yes. On a scientific level, people need information, so that they can choose well. It's one thing to say choice is good. But if the atmosphere is full of lies, how can you choose? Also, if the FDA were run by honorable people, these vaccines would not be granted licenses. They would be investigated to within an inch of their lives.
Q: There are medical historians who state that the overall decline of illnesses was not due to vaccines.
A: I know. For a long time, I ignored their work.
Q: Why?
A: Because I was afraid of what I would find out. I was in the business of developing vaccines. My livelihood depended on continuing that work.
Q: And then?
A: I did my own investigation.
Q: What conclusions did you come to?
A: The decline of disease is due to improved living conditions.
Q: What conditions?
A: Cleaner water. Advanced sewage systems. Nutrition. Fresher food. A decrease in poverty. Germs may be everywhere, but when you are healthy, you don't contract the diseases as easily.

For the whole interview look here.
drbenkim.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
But it is an anonymous source, therefore an invalid source. Corroboration is key, otherwise it's just making stuff up.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fumanchu
But it is an anonymous source, therefore an invalid source. Corroboration is key, otherwise it's just making stuff up.

Agreed.

I do believe these things are real, but without documentation or at least who is stating these things, hell I could of wrote this up. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

But it is an anonymous source,

But for a quite understandable motive.

therefore an invalid source. Corroboration is key, otherwise it's just making stuff up.

It’s not that I disagree with you, but I wonder if it really made any difference.

Because there are many non anonymous people who have come forward with sensitive information true the years, but where despite that nevertheless being accused for making stuff up.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
When you think on how vaccines work I disagree, and I think it is a fake dialog used is an advertisement to support the alternate medicine market. I do agree that production of vaccines in the past may have not always been to the best quality, and so have caused problems, but I find it rather hard to argue against the effectiveness of how vaccines build our immune system using dead cultures in the production of new T cells that are tuned for the nasty live cultures.

I can tell you one example of many….the mostly extinct disease of polio had nothing to do with better living conditions.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
It’s not that I disagree with you, but I wonder if it really made any difference.

It very much makes a difference. Considering the controversy such subjects create, a method of validation is at the very least a basic requirement. Without such validation, it's just hearsay and should be dismissed as such.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I've read this before somewhere, not sure where, but it may be in an old Nexus magazine....

thanks for the reminder.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Yet another anonymous source dohhh.
In any case, it's not exactly controversial. If it's real, it comes from someone with a distorted idea of the importance of their opinions.
Honestly, I'm very disappointed. I was hoping for something on the lines of: 'Scientist reveals that vaccines are created by shape shifting aliens in order to alter human DNA'.
Sheesh...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think if you get in and actually read the full article you'll realise that this is not just pushing the alternative medicine markets.

He gives his reason for turning his back on the industry, gives a lot of detailed information with regards to links between vaccines and the health problems associated with them. He also isn't plugging a book or product anywhere in the article.

This guy has a lot of stuff to say that people need to hear. He remains anonymous to protect his pension, surely people can understand that.

Nice one op

[edit on 8-12-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

thanks very much for posting this. I haven't come across it yet. I can fully understand the reasons for anonymity and I agree with you that it doesn't make much difference. If people are going to doubt they are going to doubt, whether there's a name or not. When you read through this interview it seems genuine. Also certain information is similar to what I've come across before from other sources (e.g. the misrepresented history where many illnesses were already on the decline, but the graphs started from dates that avoid showing that the decline was already on the way. Crafty stuff).

Thanks again for posting this.

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
the mostly extinct disease of polio had nothing to do with better living conditions.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Xtrozero]

Have a look at this:

www.mercola.com...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You are right, polio had nothing to do with better living conditions. Polio was introduced WITH the vaccine. Since there are not enough illnesses to make everybody and their grandfather dependent on drugs, Big Pharma creates them. The "Spanish Flu", autism, H1N1, just to name three.

I don't know about you but I stopped buying into the vaccine hype after reading about Thimerosol. To cure the symptoms caused by this neurotoxin they sell Prozac and similar poisons which are fluoride compounds formerly marketed as RAT POISON. The truth gets obvious if you look at the facts. People putting poison in vaccines deserve only one thing.

top topics

join