It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will come first Jesus, maitreya or Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It seems like alot of people have their eyes on the horizon .. waiting for someone or something to get us out of this crap fest we find ourselves in.. i want to know who you are waiting for and why. Maybe you believe in aliens and jesus.. who do you think will show up first. and if your waiting for jesus what if aliens show up first then what? if your waiting for aliens what if jesus comes and it turns out the christians were right.. what will you do then? perhaps your not waiting for anyone but think the answer to our problems is our responsability...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't think it matters who comes first, really.

When everyone is at the point of being on their knees, they will fall for anyone that comes and offers them "safety".

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
first of all your picture scares the hell out of me and second ya im sure some will do a 180 say if you believe in jesus and aliens land but im sure that there would still be plenty who will hold fast to what theyve believed for so long. what do you think on the above three promised saviors?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think santa will come before the three of them ever do
I just watched planet51 tonight so aliens are my second guess
what if the other two turn out to be the same person? curious

it would be pretty cool to witness any of these three because noone else has as of yet

Bedtime for now
Sweet dreams ats

[edit on 8-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Where is the option for none of the above?

Face it, no one is coming to save us, anyone who believes that someone or something is going to turn up and fix things for us needs to take a good hard look at themselves and realise that they're just making excuses for not fixing things themselves.

You live in the world you create, not happy with it? Change it. Don't wait for someone else to do it for you.

[edit on 8/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Jesus showing up before aliens do doesn't mean that the Christians were right. All it means is that Jesus showed up before aliens.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Maybe all these gods in the sky are the same being/sprit and only when it descends will this become apparent.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Where is the option for none of the above?

Last sentence in the original post. You shouldnt just read the title. I always wanted to be wolverine

[edit on 8-12-2009 by digitalBreakfast]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You want to know what/who I'm waiting for? Well, I'll tell you...I'm waiting on HUMANITY. I'm not putting my life and future well-being in the hands of someone who isn't around right NOW. I live in the NOW. I want SOLUTIONS for NOW...I've waited too long......

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Maybe all these gods in the sky are the same being/sprit and only when it descends will this become apparent.

Maybe, But i think the messages are different enough that it points to distinct agendas, philosophy, and an over all feeling of being different. Alot of these circles just seem to have a passing knowledge of one another and just hold a general disdain for the other. so like the jesus guy says no aliens are "foolish" and "meitrya who?" or the alien buff is like "oh those ignorant christians" "science will show em" and the maitreya peeps are trying to give '___' to goats or whatever it is they do ...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Jesus showing up before aliens do doesn't mean that the Christians were right. All it means is that Jesus showed up before aliens.

Well if he returns in the manner in which they proclaim i dont think belief is an issue. His majesty and glory make all of creation fall at his feet and their wont be any question as to he is (GOD) according to the bible. And his return is game over for how creation currently conducts itself. Im only explaining because im not sure how much bible reading time sith lords make. I really think Aliens landing would really rattle all faiths though. not kill them but i could see a large falling away.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well we can't prove to a fact that aliens exist in the present much less the past. So personally I wouldn't worry to much who came first.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
You want to know what/who I'm waiting for? Well, I'll tell you...I'm waiting on HUMANITY. I'm not putting my life and future well-being in the hands of someone who isn't around right NOW. I live in the NOW. I want SOLUTIONS for NOW...I've waited too long......

Ya the NOW is really great its actually what im enjoying as im typing this.I can see it in your yoda quote. "do or do not there is no try" try is the passage of time but either doing or not doing is the now.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Well we can't prove to a fact that aliens exist in the present much less the past. So personally I wouldn't worry to much who came first.

Whos worried.. i mean if i have enough time to kill to be on ATS period i can pretty much think about whatever...no worry is involved. i will actually be starting a thread about ET gender roles so you know... keep an eye out for that.... all the time in the world :sigh:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
We must save us.

No "saviour" or no "thing" is able to do it for us, so then we are left with ourselves.

There are really only two options open....

1. Is to allow everything to continue to its own conclusion, which includes the demise of humanity, as an inevitable result of our poisoning and strangling life off this planet.

or

2. We join forces as humanity and force the changes through the power of greater numbers...... and YES that does mean Revolution folks, like it or not.

Number 1 is not attractive to any life form on the earth, so we are left with choice number 2. Unfortunately, most people are AFRAID of partaking in Revolution, well, until they are living on their knees with nothing but their own lives to lose, and even then a large percent of people will not take their roles in forcing the needed changes.

And, governments will oppose the forcing of needed changes as they desire the staus quo as it is now. It's a comfort zone thing from millenia of indoctrinations.

What do you choose? And will you join others, even if your life may be ended while forcing the changes necessary for the rest of humanity to survive?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
We must save us.

No "saviour" or no "thing" is able to do it for us, so then we are left with ourselves.

There are really only two options open....

1. Is to allow everything to continue to its own conclusion, which includes the demise of humanity, as an inevitable result of our poisoning and strangling life off this planet.

or

2. We join forces as humanity and force the changes through the power of greater numbers...... and YES that does mean Revolution folks, like it or not.

Number 1 is not attractive to any life form on the earth, so we are left with choice number 2. Unfortunately, most people are AFRAID of partaking in Revolution, well, until they are living on their knees with nothing but their own lives to lose, and even then a large percent of people will not take their roles in forcing the needed changes.

And, governments will oppose the forcing of needed changes as they desire the staus quo as it is now. It's a comfort zone thing from millenia of indoctrinations.

What do you choose? And will you join others, even if your life may be ended while forcing the changes necessary for the rest of humanity to survive?

That sounds like to much work. lets wait until it gets a little worse.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
You are all wrong.

Captain Planet is COMING.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I cant wait till our imaginary Friends come and fix all our problems. Its so much easier just to sit here and wait for someone else to solve our problem then to do something about it ourselves.

What we need are Stong Leaders.
The People are waiting.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalBreakfast

well, the mahdi just may decide to throw a monkey wrench in your proposition and decide to show up first

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
it doesn't matter because they are all one and the same..
they all have an extra terrestial origin. or supose to have.. like jesus was an hybrid alien .. created with advanced biotech.. and artificial insiminational injected into maria

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join